Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed (62697 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Goodluck Jonathan Hailed For His Speech At Oxford University (Pics) / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2015
gsparks01:
OMG When una go leave matter?? Fash is still the best Governor ever regardless of any scandal hovering around him. There's nothing anyone can do about that
On the other hand, Oduah's achievements include what and what??

Fashola is a common thief.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2015
gwales:
Stella oduah is the worst aviation minister ever in the history of this country, while Fashola is the best governor

Case close

Proof please.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Amack(m): 7:55am On Nov 13, 2015
This propaganda government will not achieve anything. Na only talk talk dey sabi. Gallery of thief's. Amechi, Rochas, Fashola, oshoimhole, Thiefunubu even there so called Messiah PMB.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2015
AZeD1:

Your problem, is a clear lack of understanding.
Stella was booted not because of the amount she spent but because she spent money outside that wasn't budgeted for.
On the other hand, Fashola's website was captured in the budget.

Again I repeat, it has nothing to do with the amount but with the process and procedures. One played by the rules, the other didn't.

Oh yes, Yoruba are really sick people.

FASHOLA is a known thief.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Emekamex(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2015
The hypocrisy of the Nigerian where people from a certain region are seen as criminals(even if they are not) while others from other region who may be worse are seen as saints.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by TonySpike: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2015
petrelli07:
@OP... Let's end this confusion... In Fashola's case, the #78 million may have been a little excessive but let's not forget that this was a four year contract that uploaded week. eos, pictures and statements of a sitting governor at least twice a week. I am a web developer/programmer and I charge clients in enugu 5k per page for maintenance. Imagine it was Gov. Ugwuanyi I was charging... Again what vindicated fashola was the fact that the contract was budgeted for and passed through due process. In Stella oduah's case, she just woke up one morning and decided to buy bulletproof BMWs.... That's a big no-no in government finance. of it's not budgeted for, don't buy it...

With the conservative estimate you put up there, I would say the cost of website maintenance in Lagos might be higher. Let us assume that this Fashola's website has about 20 pages, that would cost #200,000 per week from your estimate. In four years, this would cost nothing less than #40 million Naira. That's still about #38 million short. Interesting, this is just basic website maintenance analysis though..

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Alexander001(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2015
mikolo80:
you pass waec so
where did I defend looting
question was asked, opinion was given
why you foaming at the mouth
dem de pay you
deportees don't have toes (sad but fact)
Stella's (all ibos) mistake was trying to replace all department heads(local Champions, principalities) with her Ibo click(wen no get mouth for aviation industry)
in politics and power play you choose your battles wisely
she didn'
she paid for it
do you see fashola raising shoulder for tinubu
are you saying that God father is ok for our politics? and whose toe did she step on?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by PHIPEX(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2015
The uselessness of the supposed fight against corruption is that when you look closely you'll realise that each and everyone of them is a witchhunt and personal or regional vendetta. There are usually multiple standard, one for the criminal we love and another for the criminal we hate. If you are a criminal but lucky to be loved by the loud Lagos-Ibadan media axis then you are "blessed" for life because every of your thievery will be positively rationalised. If the fight against Stella was sincere, how come it ended immediately she lost her job? The EFCC couldn't even invite her for questioning let alone prosecution and the once zealous media went to sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by fm7070: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2015
For me, APC and PDP both parties are looters
just that APC make loudest noise when their colleague is looting
in order to distract the attention of the masses from their own adventure too

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by bakynes(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Scholes007:
the above was your previous post, PLS rehearse the bolded after then read what you wrote down there (the capitalized and bold) @dbold
now i see how intelligent yorubas are. Their high rate of double standard is beyond my comprehension. From her comment fashola was so intelligent in deporting the igbos while stella was too foolish making sure professional are in the mantle of affairs. To her also because fashola didn't rob shoulders with tinubu he should be exornorated from his obvious and blatant stealing but stella should be persecuted for not allowing mediocrity.
Which stupid professionals, it is common with igbo organizations or ministries they head. They replace or employ just igbo people. Pius Anyim comes to mind all his staff's at the office of SGF igbos, Ngozi Iwela too all her aides and top management staffs in the Ministry of Finance Igbos, Stella Oduah in Aviation replace Majority Yorubas with igbos, Diamond Bank 90% staffs igbos just because it is owned by an igbo man. I keep saying it igbos are most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Horlufemi(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2015
bjcuntis:
Waikers association of Nigeria

Lobatan
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2015
One of her crimes was elevating Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu to International Airport.

Ask anybody working in Coscharis Awoyaya whether Fashola's Range Rover bullet proof SUV comes for routine service or not.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Orikinla(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2015
N78 million was for a bullet proof website.
No hacker can penetrate the firewall.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2015
palladin:
Yawns.

eboes trying hard to pull Fashola down.

Has anyone observed that anybody the eboes love tend to get doomed and unfortunate?

eboes loved PDP: pdp had the defeat of their life for the first time in 16yrs

eboes loved Jonathan: he was defeated and disgraced out of presidency

All was well for saraki till eboes started liking him. Now he has a huge case hanging on his head.

eboes loved jimi agbaje, he lost to ambode

eboes loved alameyesiegha, he is dead.

eboes love wike, he is now having tribunal issues

Ribadu crossed to pdp and eboes loved him, see as he lost the election.

Fanikayode crossed to pdp and eboes loved him now he had been reduced to a twitter dog

On the other hand, those hated by the eboes are rising

eboes hate amaechi: he is now a powerful federal minister

eboes hate fashola he is now a federal minister

eboes hate ngige, he is now a federal minister

eboes hate buhari, he is now the president.

eboes hate tinubu, he is jagabanning them

eboes hate OBJ he remains very relevant in Naija politics

The list is endless.

Ppl (esp South southerners) should take note that when the eboes start liking you, your doom is a stone throw away.

you are th one nigerian that would remain docile in the hands of politicians...fashola is a very good incorruptible man and stella is such a corrupt woman...hypocrisy is in the blood of apc people....so disgusting..

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by petrelli07: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur a very big foooooool
I'd go as far as calling you a d..iiiiccckk. But you're not real enough so I'll stick to calling you a D.illldoooo...

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Scholes007:
the above was your previous post, PLS rehearse the bolded after then read what you wrote down there (the capitalized and bold) @dbold
now i see how intelligent yorubas are. Their high rate of double standard is beyond my comprehension. From her comment fashola was so intelligent in deporting the igbos while stella was too foolish making sure professional are in the mantle of affairs. To her also because fashola didn't rob shoulders with tinubu he should be exornorated from his obvious and blatant stealing but stella should be persecuted for not allowing mediocrity.
foolishness is tied up with the hearts of many nigerians ...... angry

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2015
Guy stop making case for stealing and corruption. What is wrong is wrong. Be it big, be it small.
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2015
petrelli07:
@OP... Let's end this confusion... In Fashola's case, the #78 million may have been a little excessive but let's not forget that this was a four year contract that uploaded videos, pictures and statements of a sitting governor at least twice a week. I am a web developer/programmer and I charge clients in enugu 5k per page for maintenance. Imagine it was Gov. Ugwuanyi I was charging... Again what vindicated fashola was the fact that the contract was budgeted for and passed through due process. In Stella oduah's case, she just woke up one morning and decided to buy bulletproof BMWs.... That's a big no-no in government finance. of it's not budgeted for, don't buy it...
your brain needs a surgery...you guys are just freaking hypocrites... angry angry...with this kind of statement why wont niger deltans stand behind denzieni...when would we collectively call a thief a thief not respecting where the person is from...the foolishness of tinubu/fashola slaves is outstandingly amazing...

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Ade001ng(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2015
palladin:
Yawns.

eboes trying hard to pull Fashola down.

Has anyone observed that anybody the eboes love tend to get doomed and unfortunate?

eboes loved PDP: pdp had the defeat of their life for the first time in 16yrs

eboes loved Jonathan: he was defeated and disgraced out of presidency

All was well for saraki till eboes started liking him. Now he has a huge case hanging on his head.

eboes loved jimi agbaje, he lost to ambode

eboes loved alameyesiegha, he is dead.

eboes love wike, he is now having tribunal issues

Ribadu crossed to pdp and eboes loved him, see as he lost the election.

Fanikayode crossed to pdp and eboes loved him now he had been reduced to a twitter dog

On the other hand, those hated by the eboes are rising

eboes hate amaechi: he is now a powerful federal minister

eboes hate fashola he is now a federal minister

eboes hate ngige, he is now a federal minister

eboes hate buhari, he is now the president.

eboes hate tinubu, he is jagabanning them

eboes hate OBJ he remains very relevant in Naija politics

The list is endless.

Ppl (esp South southerners) should take note that when the eboes start liking you, your doom is a stone throw away.

you are so right.
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Rossonero: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=alphaconde post=39967576]APC from oshomole to rauf to tinubu to fashola to lair mohamed to buhari to osibanjo are all bunch of hypocrites. Worst still they give brilliant speeches to defend their failure. APC is a brand new Nigerian problem.

Alpha Conde wrote from Guinea[/quote
you are too dumb for my likening angry angry

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by drss(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2015
This is what happens in d zoo.
fashola spends N130 million to build two bore holes n was celebrated
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by proxillin(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2015
[size=16pt]If Stellah was disgraced, she should be in prison now and not a celebrated senator. Or what is your definition of disgraced?

Fashola was exposed too just the way she was exposed. I dont know what is wrong with Yiiibos. A lunatic tribe.

WHy do you always complain on everything? complain complain complain .

Wail wail wail wail grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by petrelli07: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Amack:
This propaganda government will not achieve anything. Na only talk talk dey sabi. Gallery of thief's. Amechi, Rochas, Fashola, oshoimhole, Thiefunubu even there so called Messiah PMB.
I think the fact that you can't differentiate between "their" and "there" should be more worrisome to you than matters that are simply beyond your level of comprehension..

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by QueenEdna(f): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2015
Fashola was a clever thief.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by dyn1800: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2015
They forgotten that governor that build world class hospital ..... Only to be seen in UK for common dislocated bone in an accident caused by lawlessness on his path... Stellah on the other hand never accept the fact she bought 2 bullet proof car for 1.8million dollars.... Yet some happy fools would be talking about hypocrisy
gsparks01:
OMG When una go leave matter?? Fash is still the best Governor ever regardless of any scandal hovering around him. There's nothing anyone can do about that
On the other hand, Oduah's achievements include what and what??

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by dyn1800: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Pretty Queen kan you tell us how?
QueenEdna:
Fashola was a clever thief.
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by LordaGuru: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2015
chill

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by palladin: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2015
mancheeutd:

what about me wey dey just dey like my yeeboo neighbor dog wetin go happen

Haaaa that dog fit kill you oh. smiley smiley
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by okwadatigbogal: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Who's comparing apples and oranges just because they were both plucked in a garden?

Oduah was a lipstick wearing disaster while Fashola was an administrator par excellence who has sufficiently explained the allegations against him.

you sound really stupid and idiotic. Who is the apple and who is the orange. It is only a bloody hypocrite who will not acknowledge that Stella Oduah did massive work in the aviation sector. She is still the best aviation minister Nigeria has produced till date. I know u have never visited an airport, talk more of boarding a plane,so u will never know. If u were a regular airport user before the time of Stella, then u know she did massive work in all the airports in Nigeria just under 3 years or so of her reign. Imagine if she wasn't removed unceremoniously...she would have really done more. Also, this country will never move forward if tribalism keeps being the order of the day. Stella Oduah did massively well for did aviation sector likewise Fashola for Lagos. Any idiot who cannot see that needs deliverance and is a bloody bigot. So if Stella is persecuted for a misdemeanour, so should Fashola.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by bjcuntis(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2015
Wailers association of Nigeria

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by seangy4konji: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Am sure na one of my brothers from dat side create topic...

Something is eating your hearts out deep inside...its not a good thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC / Sahara Reporters Posts Dino Melaye's Foreign Account Details And Check Book / Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.