Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed (62688 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Goodluck Jonathan Hailed For His Speech At Oxford University (Pics) / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
homirefacuny:

Aiit... You take. Way above throwing tantrums here on nairaland with kids that are morally inept.

U throw Tantrums with only adults abi

Den go to ur village meeting grin
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by phazotron(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
morounkola:
I want to point out some things;

All this hate between SW and SE will not help this country neither will it help those perpetrating it - the energy can be used for more profitable activities.

Before we start defending or judging, check out the guidelines and laid down procedures for public sector expenditure. I am sure even in any structured organisation in the private sector, spending is tied to budget. One spent according to the approved budget the other did not.

One came out to defend hishexpenditure, accepted responsibility and even asked to be challenged. The other did not rather got an injunction to stop her prosecution.

One is a confirmed minister and the other is a senator. Ask yourself whose contribution impacts more on the progress of this country.

I am a Nigerian. It does not what tribe it is I appreciate good things. That's why I will pray that God help BRF to excel in this role. Nigeria and Nigerians will be better for it.

Proudly Nigerian

tell that to the retards who keep bringing up unnecessary issues
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by laudate: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonySpike:
With the conservative estimate you put up there, I would say the cost of website maintenance in Lagos might be higher. Let us assume that this Fashola's website has about 20 pages, that would cost #200,000 per week from your estimate. In four years, this would cost nothing less than #40 million Naira. That's still about #38 million short. Interesting, this is just basic website maintenance analysis though..

The price may even have come down within those 4 years, as technology keeps changing regularly, and new apps are being churned out every day. undecided

petrelli07:
@OP... Let's end this confusion... In Fashola's case, the #78 million may have been a little excessive but let's not forget that this was a four year contract that uploaded videos, pictures and statements of a sitting governor at least twice a week. I am a web developer/programmer and I charge clients in enugu 5k per page for maintenance. Imagine it was Gov. Ugwuanyi I was charging... Again what vindicated fashola was the fact that the contract was budgeted for and passed through due process. In Stella oduah's case, she just woke up one morning and decided to buy bulletproof BMWs.... That's a big no-no in government finance. if it's not budgeted for, don't buy it...

Didn't the company that actually implemented the website come out to say they only charged =N=20 million for the job, or something like that?
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
and you are a representative of your home training very poor
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
and how will such act develop the nation? All those ones nah politics and not a way of good governance.
h was talking about politics(why she was castigated while he was promoted) not development
only positive competition can bring development
not corrupt incompetent unwilling politicians (fashola is the biggest thief FYI) but I'll choose him over a thousand Stellas
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by catalan15(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=kYjelly2 post=39964057]...and for those about to say Fashola never did that blah blah blah, please we all know he tried to defend himself with a flimsy response about children this and that, mtcheew.

Read it yourselves, I believe it was posted here as well

[b][i]Setting the Records Straight
A Statement by his Excellency, Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN the immediate past Governor of Lagos State

“When you wrestle with a pig, the pig gets happy and you get dirty.”

This statement of profound wisdom informed my silence in the wake of manipulated and unsubstantiated allegations of wrongdoing recently being levelled against me. They started a few weeks to the end of my tenure, and have continued till date.

They range from allegations of extra marital paternity of children, to mundane and phantom conspiracy in the National Assembly, a debt profile for Lagos State and lately a website upgrade contract of N78million, which is being distorted.

In so far as the allegations of paternity
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Amanwulu1:
dat's d point my dear. Would u rather dat ur new assemblage(ministers) don't step on toes. D fight against corruptn is equally stepping on bigger toes.
quarrupshin requires chopping the Bleep off not stepping on toes (Stellas mistake)
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
I PRAY YOU REGAIN YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS SOON.
h pray you wake up from your ignorance
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
I PRAY YOU REGAIN YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS SOON.
h pray you wake up from your ignorance and naivete
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
djkirkoo2:
How stupid is ur quote. So because Fashola did not step on toes so he should be overlooked of corruption? Finally naija youths are the worst youth in the history of youths.
when you become figurehead governor with bosses above(godfather, career civil servants that can blackmail you,voters) you go ahead and step on their toes then come back and tell me whether you survived it then we know who is silly

fashola knew whose toes to step on and whose to avoid
h Hope you learn this bfor you attain position of power
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by StOla: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
kYjelly2:
...and for those about to say Fashola never did that blah blah blah, please we all know he tried to defend himself with a flimsy response about children this and that, mtcheew.

Read it yourselves, I believe it was posted here as well

[b]Setting the Records Straight
A Statement by his Excellency, Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN the immediate past Governor of Lagos State

“When you wrestle with a pig, the pig gets happy and you get dirty.”

This statement of profound wisdom informed my silence in the wake of manipulated and unsubstantiated allegations of wrongdoing recently being levelled against me. They started a few weeks to the end of my tenure, and have continued till date.

They range from allegations of extra marital paternity of children, to mundane and phantom conspiracy in the National Assembly, a debt profile for Lagos State and lately a website upgrade contract of N78million, which is being distorted.

In so far as the allegations of paternity are concerned, they are wicked and false. I have no biological children other than my two children.

Of course, I adopted three children who became orphaned as a result of the tragic DANA Airplane crash of 2012 and the adoption followed due process. Those who do not care whether they hurt innocent children or invade the privacy of other citizens in their mindless rage against me will have their rewards served upon them in the fullness of time.

As far as my alleged involvement in the National Assembly elections are concerned, they remain only the products of the imagination of those who made the allegations. I was out of the country at the material time and returned only in the early hours of that morning to Abuja, and from there proceeded to Lagos.

As far as debts of Lagos State are concerned, the fact is that Lagos had always had depts. her population is growing and for a long time she has run deficit budgets to cater to the needs of that growing population.

All the debts contracted in my time were approved by the Parliament in the annual budgets, some have been paid back and the financial status was healthy and stable when I left. The outlook for the state and her rating by Fitch was long-term foreign and local currency IDRs at ‘BB-‘, short-term IDR at ‘B’ and national long-term rating at ‘AA+(nag)’.

When we all pause and reflect and think, we will realise that there are a sizeable number of companies who are running business, who have no responsibility for Security, Public Health, Public Education and other responsibilities of Government, who borrow more than Lagos State Government, whether collectively or individually.

As far as the website contract is concerned, yes there was a contract, It went through procurement and was approved by the Government agency authorised to do so.

One of the services was an “upgrade” quoted for N12.5 million but awarded for N12 million. There were other services that were new; like a handover countdown clock, mobile Apps for Google, for IOS and iPad, forMicrosoft and for Research in Motion (Blackberry), which the existing website did not have, as well as the annual maintenance cost of managing the website.

It was for all these services that the contract was issued for N78 million, which the Lagos State procurement agency gave a No objection based on the advice of the Ministry of Science and Technology, who are the Government adviser on ICT matters.

In publishing this Contract award which was the Government tradition under my watch, the procurement agency’s website summarised it as “upgrade” only without detailing the other services and this has been distorted by the agents of hate as their suspected “smoking gun”.

For those who are familiar with mobile applications, they will know that users either pay for them online or download them for free.

What is usual is that applications for service are usually provided to users free, but somebody bears the cost.

Since these applications were to be made available to the public for free access and to assist Government communication, we decided to pay for them.

The entire documents are with the Lagos State Government and are available for those who seek the truth. For the record, since 2008, long before the Freedom of Information Act ever passed, we had put out our contracts on the State website because people deserve to know.
It is regrettable that a “summary” of the contract has been deliberately distorted to misinform the public.

This particular website came into being as a result of the decision I made to make my telephone number public for the several thousands of people seeking to reach me daily.

The website that is now under attack helped me to do my job and to respond to citizens, and the contract was issued to run till my last day of office. It stands logic upside down for to “fraudulently” award a contract and then have it published on a website.

To date, there have been 27.666 million hits on this website with 1,844 videos, 34,381 photographs, 2,531 Press Releases and 595 Speeches, among other items for public communication.

I have chosen to make this personal response because as the head of government at the time of the transaction, the buck as they say stops on my desk and also because of the many calls, text messages and mails coming from many people seeking clarification; and to prevent fiction from being mistaken for truth.

I expect that there may be more distorted allegations without evidence, for reasons that remain in the realm of speculation because, I have been informed reliably that large amounts of money are being paid to some of these agents to bear false witness.

I cannot conclude without responding to the crusade of CACOL and their ilk, seeking my prosecution on allegations that have no proof and writing “pre-emptive” letters to the Presidency.

In case they are unaware, I am not looking for a job. I expect them to know that allegations of wrong doing are not resolved without evidence, neither are they resolved in press conferences.

I have served my state, and by extension, my country for Twelve and half years and I did so with my heart.

I am taking the rest that I believe I have earned.

For those who still wish to remain in the mud, they should look in the mirror.

For those who wish to throw mud at me, they should look at their own hands.

As for me, I have moved on. My job is done.

Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN.
[/b]

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/08/13/must-read-fashola-personally-responds-to-n75-million-website-saga/

Oduah never even attempted to defend herself. Her aide lied that it was just rumours, then later admitted and said it was forprotection after stepping on toes, then finally it was retold as cars procured to be added to the pool of cars to be used to convey foreign partners of the ministry. Super Story!

Besides making expenditure without a budget, the BMWs asregistered were never found by the house committee that investigated the matter.
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by bolabolakemi(f): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Having separate Biafra, Oduduwa and AREWA nation will solve all these hypocrisy. Stella was persecuted only because she made Enugu international airport embarassed Shame for Nigeria
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by laudate: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
bolabolakemi:
Having separate Biafra, Oduduwa and AREWA nation will solve all these hypocrisy. Stella was persecuted only because she made Enugu international airport embarassed Shame for Nigeria

Stop lying! She was prosecuted for buying two cars worth 225 million without budgetary approval. undecided
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
simplisity:
U need to master ur mood when u comment. U dont comment with a biased and tribalised mind. U shld be able to convince us of how truthful ur opinion.
mood ke
which bias
where did I mention tribe
she offended NCAA staff by putting her ppl there
and they showed her who's boss
no be by title o
even in the army some majors are more feared than generals
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
ifyalways:

Really?

so you agree Fashola is corrupt too but a smart one? And what Nigeria needs is a smart criminal?

It's okayyyyy
of course they are all corrupt
but which would you choose
a thief that gave you small out of the loot
or the one that refuse to give you anything while displaying in your face
we're Just choosing between bad and worse
15 million choose bad
while 12 mill chose worst
what would be OK would be for you via righteous ones to go and contest, win and change things
but for now we're stuck with rock and hard place choice
our reality
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Alexander001:
are you saying that God father is ok for our politics? and whose toe did she step on?
I am saying that godfather is reality
whether it's OK or not is irrelevant
it's here to stay, so learn to deal with it
everybody has a 'godfather ' even if you're self employed your customer(godfather) is always right

she stepped on NCAA cabal toes
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba are indeed the problem in nigeria.

See as ut defending a confirmed thief by comparing him with another thief.

Tufiakwa
Pls highlight where I defended thievery so I can know which curse on heap on your head

oh you started confessing
I compared not defended
you see how stoopid you look now

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by laudate: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
mikolo80:
Pls highlight where I defended thievery so I can know which curse on heap on your head

I compared not defended

LWKMD!! cheesy grin Una no go kill person with laugh for here abeg. So una don dey select 'curse' now for NL?? shocked
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Scholes007:
the above was your previous post, PLS rehearse the bolded after then read what you wrote down there (the capitalized and bold) @dbold
now i see how intelligent yorubas are. Their high rate of double standard is beyond my comprehension. From her comment fashola was so intelligent in deporting the igbos while stella was too foolish making sure professional are in the mantle of affairs. To her also because fashola didn't rob shoulders with tinubu he should be exornorated from his obvious and blatant stealing but stella should be persecuted for not allowing mediocrity.
Pls re read with open mind

there is no double standard
you step on toes
toes Will fight back
if toes get mouth pass you
you're a goner
you play smart and not step on toes you survive till when toes die
then you can do what is in your stomach (loot or develop)
but once you're a minion (no be by title o)
you give yourself brain
that's all I said
you just saw Ibo and your head sparked
but remember ihejerika,former custom boss(female), and even my place of work na Ibo dem de pack full there like say all the other tribes come there come chop grannut(not even groundnut again)
common sense dictate you blow breeze like rat while feeding on human being leg than the stoopidity of mosquito that Will Just chook pesin leg, the next thing KPam, dead mosquito
all I said was fashola the rat
Stella the mosquito
they're thieves, op wanted to know why one survived and one was disgraced
you're the one taking it personal
without reason just sentiment

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by djkirkoo2(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
mikolo80:
when you become figurehead governor with bosses above(godfather, career civil servants that can blackmail you,voters) you go ahead and step on their toes then come back and tell me whether you survived it then we know who is silly

fashola knew whose toes to step on and whose to avoid
h Hope you learn this bfor you attain position of power
Mtcheeew. We ar talkin abt corruption while u ar talkin anoda tin. So u now knw dat PMB's anti corruption crusade is a scam abi? As far as u ar loyal den u ar gud 2 go, if u ar not an APC member den u ar finishd
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
mikolo80:

I compared not defended

Quontinue to be stupidd
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Scholes007(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
mikolo80:
Pls re read with open mind

there is no double standard
read with open mind? Did you also read with open mind what i wrote there? I was refering to the double standard of the person(maybe you) i quoted... You know what calm your nerve down, take a long breath and then reread what i wrote before.
you step on toes
toes Will fight back
if toes get mouth pass you
you're a goner
you play smart and not step on toes you survive till when toes die
i would also love to know in concised and detailed form the toes she stepped on... Meanwhile the op was refering to Nigerian as hypocrites who shout corruption and at same time hailing people who stole from them claiming that they were smart and didn't step on toes. Simply put; nigerians are crying that corruption is killing them and at the same time telling people to be corrupt so long as they don't do what is perceive as stepping on toes. Is that not hypocricy and double standard?
then you can do what is in your stomach (loot or develop)
but once you're a minion (no be by title o)
you give yourself brain
that's all I said
you just saw Ibo and your head sparked
stop playing devils advocate and face what is been discussed
but remember ihejerika,former custom boss(female), and even my place of work na Ibo dem de pack full there like say all the other tribes come there come chop grannut(not even groundnut again)
common sense dictate
simply put you support the destruction of anything igbo because you believe that they have the tendency of employing the igbos. Is your believe also applicable to other groups in nigeria? Because most drivers of dangote are hausa/fulani thats if you are with open mind as you said
you blow breeze like rat while feeding on human being leg than the stoopidity of mosquito that Will Just chook pesin leg, the next thing KPam, dead mosquito
generally the double standard
all I said was fashola the rat
Stella the mosquito
they're thieves, op wanted to know why one survived and one was disgraced
link what you wrote above and what you wrote below then use you tongue and count you teeth
you're the one taking it personal
without reason just sentiment
calm down, watch yourself and you will see how your four fingers are Pointing at you with only one pointing at another person (me)
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Rubbish!

And this is your defense for obvious criminal double-standards and hypocrisy? Whose toes did she step on? And all the rubbish Fashola did by deporting Igbos....if that's not stepping on toes what would you call it?

Princess Stellas' only offense was agreeing to work as a Minister in this cursed country where a certain ethnic group feels the Aviation Ministry is their birthright!
h never defended
dem de pay me?
h Just pointed out
don't step on toes if you no get mouth
fashola deported nobodies, statistics
if they mattered, you and all of biafra would have brought Nigeria to standstill
but dash knows that Patapata you'll make noise online for two weeks Max, you and the deportees don't count
Stella stepped on civil servants toes
well entrenched civil servants Wey Sabi politics pass politicians sef
moral of the comment, de look face before you loot and refuse to share

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by laudate: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
mikolo80:
h never defended
dem de pay me?
h Just pointed out
don't step on toes if you no get mouth
fashola deported nobodies, statistics
if they mattered, you and all of biafra would have brought Nigeria to standstill
but dash knows that Patapata you'll make noise online for two weeks Max, you and the deportees don't count
Stella stepped on civil servants toes
well entrenched civil servants Wey Sabi politics pass politicians sef
moral of the comment, de look face before you loot and refuse to share

ROFLMAO!! I don laugh tire... cheesy shocked grin Mikolo80, take yah time, oh! If my Oga sack me for work as I dey laugh so, na your house I dey come! angry
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
elookoo:

Best response so far
if only you know how many curse follow this response
Plus ppl wen like them
sentiment for naija na wa o
it's like our ppl like suffering
no wonder the politicians don't bother
they know that the ppl aren't worth it
behaving like savages only Good for back breaking work in the fields fetching and hewing cos thinking is most definitely their forte

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
laudate:

ROFLMAO!! I don laugh tire... cheesy shocked grin Mikolo80, take yah time, oh! If my Oga sack me for work as I dey laugh so, na your house I dey come! angry
chairman abeg o, no make oga hear o.me sef na squat i de squat
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Scholes007:
read with open mind? Did you also read with open mind what i wrote there? I was refering to the double standard of the person(maybe you) i quoted... You know what calm your nerve down, take a long breath and then reread what i wrote before.

I always read with open mind
I talk reality
but people (you) don't like to hearthe truth

i would also love to know in concised and detailed form the toes she stepped on...

civil servants who she removed from juicy positions and replaced with her village ppl (imply what you like, na so we de talk am for army, Bleep political correctness)

Meanwhile the op was refering to Nigerian as hypocrites who shout corruption and at same time hailing people who stole from them claiming that they were smart and didn't step on toes. Simply put; nigerians are crying that corruption is killing them and at the same time telling people to be corrupt so long as they don't do what is perceive as stepping on toes.

yep and op not willing to think and Find problem so he can find solution
h used to be like you ''shouting corruption and criticizing everyone until I realize your (my) noisemaking solved very little '
my ppl say nobody wen you chook hand enter him assshole wey you no go smell shit no matter how recently him or she clean d yansh hole

so I have stopped dreaming of saints coming down to change Nigeria and chosen to support what's realistic

Is that not hypocricy and double standard?

no it's not
did akunyiĺi step on toes?
did sanusi not get removed when he stepped on toes?
was abacha not gotten rid of when he passed his boundary? ngige nko
if you like learn
if you like when you get there do anyhow anyhow

stop playing devils advocate and face what is been discussed

the whole point of debate eludes you

simply put you support the destruction of anything igbo because

if not high bride na only Ibo girls like me
e pain me say akunyiĺi die Wey GDP man don turn presido
na she i for campaign for power or works ministry
soludo for cbn governor, anambra governor anyday
chikelu, badt guy side stepper
ezekwesili, for CCb unless she get law degree then CCT chairman
do I still sound like i hate ibos
if e de pain you, go through my thread history
I ,like all Yoruba give merit to whom it is due irrespective of tribe or tongue
it is you Ibo ppl that support yours whether na thief whether na armed robber
as far as you're concerned everybody hates you

you believe that they have the tendency of employing the igbos.

I thought my dad was a bigot and all my neighbours and acquaintances until I was employee in Catholic university in Abuja. if not that bishops lost it na Ibo from registrar to gateman,even contractors na Ibo
like say na only them
this is why the rest of Nigeria will never support them for president.
and no be say na merit them take dominate o
all na my Broda my sister
Ehen, if you talk trade and customer service, Eheeeen, no contest, we Yoruba lack customer ppl skills while igbohave upper hand.
so nobody wants to destroy Ibo na dem de take dia hand do diaself

Is your believe also applicable to other groups in nigeria? Because most drivers of dangote are hausa/fulani thats if you are with open mind as you said generally the double standard
link what you wrote above and what you wrote below then use you tongue and count you teeth
calm down, watch yourself and you will see how your four fingers are Pointing at you with only one pointing at another person (me)
wetin concine wetin we de talk with Dangote's Fulani drivers
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Quontinue to be stupidd
basically you've got nothing ba? run out of foolishity have you?
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Mtcheeew. We ar talkin abt corruption while u ar talkin anoda tin. So u now knw dat PMB's anti corruption crusade is a scam abi? As far as u ar loyal den u ar gud 2 go, if u ar not an APC member den u ar finishd
we are talking reality you're dreaming
Abi you think Jesus or Michael or Gabriel or Augustine Will come down to solve our problem?

we have to choose between bad and worse
Who would you choose?
if you like lie just to save face
but know this,
there are few prayers that The almighty has ever refused me
and whoever you choose you will taste of their administration Good or bad (aviation or her constituency)
(power road and or Lagos) although ambode is looking out of his depth
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by mikolo80: 12:00am On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

LWKMD!! cheesy grin Una no go kill person with laugh for here abeg. So una don dey select 'curse' now for NL?? shocked
dem plenty
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Franzinni: 12:13am On Nov 14, 2015
Scholes007:
the above was your previous post, PLS rehearse the bolded after then read what you wrote down there (the capitalized and bold) @dbold
now i see how intelligent yorubas are. Their high rate of double standard is beyond my comprehension. From her comment fashola was so intelligent in deporting the igbos while stella was too foolish making sure professional are in the mantle of affairs. To her also because fashola didn't rob shoulders with tinubu he should be exornorated from his obvious and blatant stealing but stella should be persecuted for not allowing mediocrity.
Oi! Watch that mouf! Yoruba people are not your problem... But you already know. So Stop hitting below the belt. It is basic! And you strike me as an interlectual... Now carry on!
Re: Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed by Franzinni: 12:19am On Nov 14, 2015
chuna1985:

Oh yes, Yoruba are really sick people.

FASHOLA is a known thief.
what will you do about it? Digital gangster! tongue Yoruba this Yoruba that.... What is the meaning of life without HATERS self! Keep it up... You keep us 100.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Posts Dino Melaye's Foreign Account Details And Check Book / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.