Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos (52215 Views)

Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by chucksp: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Akposkool:
I knew she would be fat and ugly. These our guys been selling their sef for europe visa. You need to see how these obessed white chicks take advantage of our young men all in the name of visa
Very soon this country will be better and all these oyinbo chimpanzees will marry their fathers. Help me say amin
I concur.
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by free2ryhme: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Could face a prison sentence ? she should definitely be jailed for what she did, and a minimum of ten years would be about right, but what about the man she married, are they going to deport him right away, or are they just going to let him get away with it..!!!

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by tuna4servi(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2015
So?
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Sijo01(f): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2015
See her two right legs sef.
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Emma Louise, 34, confessed to taking part in a ‘marriage of convenience’ with [size=16pt]Kazeem Kolade[/size] but charges that she bigamously married a second man in another sham wedding were later dropped.

Burnley Crown Court heard that her marriage to Kolade was annulled so that Evans could genuinely marry her partner [size=16pt]Stephen Akinseye[/size], 45, in January 2013.

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?

3 Likes

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by M4gunners: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2015
See gobe
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2015
She dey live her own life na

http://www.nutjustoktv.com
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Burger01(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2015
agarawu23:
Citizenship crap,

She is not even attractive angry
You haven't seen anything. This one here is even manageable smiley
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by chucksp: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2015
She is larger than Life.

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by agarawu23(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Burger01:
You haven't seen anything. This one here is even manageable smiley
lol

Residence permit hunt is making us blind sha
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by HerexG(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2015
christinie:
Checking names? Please stop!

Hot white chicks hardly like black dudes unless they are Michael Jordan or Michael Jackson.

Have I said your mind?

Like The Kardanshians
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by bettercreature(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2015
free2ryhme:
Could face a prison sentence ? she should definitely be jailed for what she did, and a minimum of ten years would be about right, but what about the man she married, are they going to deport him right away, or are they just going to let him get away with it..!!!

You don't know Oyinbo people,i bet the lady will never go to jail,the case will end up like,she married them under duress or she didnt know anything about immigration law
those two guys will suffer for it

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by melzabull(f): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2015
yolowbas are born criminals, imagine that loafer organising sham marriage with that fat ugly woman

That's how they are all over UK prisons with one criminal act or the other, they keep disgracing Nigerian overseas.

yolowbas are cursed

4 Likes

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by coogar: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2015
free2ryhme:

she might even walk free if she claims she was coerced to go ahead with the marriage. the 2 men would automatically be deported with a 10-year ban. for the next 10 years, they will not be able to enter the UK.

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by mightyrocket(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2015
Fatty acid and world heavy weight champion
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by bettercreature(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2015
coogar:

she might even walk free if she claims she was coerced to go ahead with the marriage. the 2 men would automatically be deported with a 10-year ban. for the next 10 years, they will not be able to enter the UK.
Exactly what i was saying,she is not going to be jailed,those 2 guys will pay for it,its not the first case and won't be the last,that fat lady was actually paid

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by ifyalways(f): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2015
She be like whale!

Choi, see wetin 2 Naija boys dey chop raw all for papers and when they come back home, their crooked lips will be like " are you fit, slim and have flat tummy?" cheesy

Ovoko

6 Likes

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by BTT(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2015
Scamming the scammers!

Ahahh ahahha ahah!
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by bettercreature(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2015
christinie:
Checking names? Please stop!

Hot white chicks hardly like black dudes unless they are Michael Jordan or Michael Jackson.

Have I said your mind?
You are wrong

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by free2ryhme: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2015
bettercreature:
You don't know Oyinbo people,i bet the lady will never go to jail,the case will end up like,she married them under duress or she didnt know anything about immigration law
those two guys will suffer for it

the two guys suffering for a crime they commit is an understatement

This is one of many reasons why citizens of foreign countries give us cold shoulders when they see a Nigerian as unwelcome guest

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by coogar: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2015
bettercreature:
Exactly what i was saying,she is not going to be jailed,those 2 guys will pay for it,its not the first case and won't be the last,that fat lady was actually paid

the fact that she got bailed is enough to tell you the law won't do nada to her. all she needs to show is to feign ignorance & naïvety.

the 2 guys would never be allowed bail. they are flight risks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by ignis: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Shepopotamous. ...
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by deramarks(f): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2015
countsparrow:
How pretty... kiss
. I have dat shoe d day I wore it I broke up wit ma former bf long time ago
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by phreakabit(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2015

Bigamy, Kazeem Kolade , Stephen Akinseye . . . . Hmm

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by holyokoto(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2015
the two husbands na YOLOBA

2 Likes

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Burger01(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2015
agarawu23:
lol

Residence permit hunt is making us blind sha
I understand. Sadly so. I've witnessed firsthand where a friend's (convenience) wife to be, in Kent, asked him to wash her panties shocked else she would call police on him if he refused.. my guy refused and believe me she called police, but luckily enough he was let off the hook. The wife lied my guy battered her that morning.. I was asked to confirm as a witness.. I debunked her claims. No fresh battery wounds, no signs no nada. Bruh, that morning, my guy scrammed. He shagged up with me for months before he later left for Ireland. Luckily, he married someone who genuinely loved him..with two kids now and right of abode to stay in Ireland legally.

Fear women bruhs.... fear them sad

7 Likes

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by 4nobody4every1: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by bettercreature(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2015
coogar:

the fact that she got bailed is enough to tell you the law won't do nada to her. all she needs to show is to feign ignorance & naïvety.

the 2 guys would never be allowed bail. they are flight risks. cheesy
It has never happened,she will never be jailed,there are hundreds of such cases

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by lastpage: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2015
henchamb:
Name checker
Ndi akpa dirty. Ndi ofe nmanu

Check name wella-wella!

Aara loma'sanpa gbogbo ebi e ...ati gbogbo eyin name checker to'ku! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by yinkus204(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2015
deramarks:
. I have dat shoe d day I wore it I broke up wit ma former bf long time ago
baby u look good and beautiful can i be ur hope u understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.