Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos (52217 Views)

Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by wunmi2odun(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Ok. Next please
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Divafaith(f): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Sharp woman[color=#000099][/color]
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by jamace(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Otondo otondo grin grin
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by coogar: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2015
bettercreature:
It has never happened,she will never be jailed,there are hundreds of such cases

she will get 50-hour community service & £150 fine. that's the end of the matter. grin

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by agarawu23(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Burger01:
I understand. Sadly so. I've witnessed firsthand where a friend's (convenience) wife to be in Kent asked him to wash her panties shocked else she would call police on him if he refused.. my guy refused and believe me she called police, but luckily enough he was let off the hook. The wife lied my guy battered her that morning.. I was asked to confirm as a witness.. I debunk her claims. No fresh battery wounds, no signs no nada. Bruh, that morning, my guy scrammed. He shagged up with me for months before he later left for Ireland. Luckily, he married someone who genuinely loved him..with two kids now and right of abode to stay in Ireland legally.

Fear women bruhs.... fear them sad
lol

The fact is, you can't see young foreigners who wanna marry we blacks especially if someone is living illegally. (Unless if you study and grow up there)

The rejected and frustrated ones are the ones looking for black guys to toy with. And their character is annoying.
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2015
funlord:
shocked

Does she eat the naija men after each wedding? Haba!!!

Lmao!
Probably
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by lastpage: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2015
melzabull:
yolowbas are born criminals, imagine that loafer organising sham marriage with that fat ugly woman

That's how they are all over UK prisons with one criminal act or the other, they keep disgracing Nigerian overseas.

yolowbas are cursed

Omo'ale Olori'pelebe!

You and your Ape-like Beast of a lineage, are cursed.

From being decapitated for drug ingestion in Asia, to Kidnapping, ritual killing, fake everything from baby pharmaceuticals to car parts, to piracy of others intellectual work.... the list of Nnyamirin criminality is ENDLESS

That is why you'all die under the yoke of Hausa. tongue tongue tongue

IPOB and your BUAFRAUD will rot in hell tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Burger01(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2015
agarawu23:
lol

The fact is, you can't see young foreigners who wanna marry we blacks especially if someone is living illegally. (Unless if you study and grow up there)

The rejected and frustrated ones are the ones looking for black guys to toy with. And their character is annoying.
Exactly. It was that bad sad

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by agarawu23(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Burger01:
Exactly. It was that bad sad
wink
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Spybradd: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2015
zeus'
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by deramarks(f): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2015
yinkus204:
baby u look good and beautiful can i be ur hope u understand
huh ? I have neva had an "hope u understand" before pls what is d function of those type of pple.
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by ednut1(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2015
christinie:
Checking names? Please stop!

Hot white chicks hardly like black dudes unless they are Michael Jordan or Michael Jackson.

Have I said your mind?
WRONG
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by melzabull(f): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2015
lastpage:

[s]Omo'ale Olori'pelebe!

[color=000099]You and your Ape-like Beast of a lineage, are cursed.

From being decapitated for drug ingestion in Asia, to Kidnapping, ritual killing, fake everything from baby pharmaceuticals to car parts, to piracy of others intellectual work.... the list of Nnyamirin criminality is ENDLESS[/color]]

That is why you'all die under the yoke of Hausa. tongue tongue tongue

[][color990000]IPOB and your BUAFRAUD will rot in hell[color][] tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage[/s]!
Lastgoat, you are a nincompoop. useless n'gbati n'gbati stone age neanderthal

soka forest ritualists, human parts business, _rape, in-cest, oluwole forgery, armed robbery are yolowbas criminality comfort zone

The world record holders of drug pushers are held by yorubastads bola adebisi and yemi aborishade

despicable owambe product of INCEST_ and _RAPE. You should be very proud of your mentor ODUDUWANCKER. you will burn to ashes in HADES.

lmao!..The same hausas who are your eternal SLAVE MASTERS? CLASSIC!

thunder fire you there, ofemmmmanu goat cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by countsparrow: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2015
deramarks:
. I have dat shoe d day I wore it I broke up wit ma former bf long time ago

yeah, when you dont wear it right that is what happens... You must have missed a vital ingredient while combining the shoe with what you have on...

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by mymadam(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2015
Wetin be dis na?
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by juman(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2015
Many many nigerians are forced out to another country to live illegally because of bad nigerian leaders.

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by yoged(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2015
undecided cry cry
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Free101(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Yoruba men and orobo!!! In this case its even two of them. Yoruba men I hail una oooo, You guys been hustling heavy things since 1980BC

4 Likes

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by deramarks(f): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2015
countsparrow:

yeah, when you dont wear it right that is what happens... You must have missed a vital ingredient while combining the shoe with what you have on...
see u tink looks mata ma point is...looks doesn't mata what u wear don't mata u'll attract d opposite sex u can. Doehoe u wear
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Tenderly1(f): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
WTF is that thing in those pics?
Shut the f**'k up are you God?

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Tenderly1:

Shut the f**'k up are you God?
hahaha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you got me on this cheesy cheesy grin wink cheesy
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by countsparrow: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2015
deramarks:
see u tink looks mata ma point is...looks doesn't mata what u wear don't mata u'll attract d opposite sex u can. Doehoe u wear

Thats the problem, your appearance matters a lot.. I am talking from a mans perspective, you first have to like what you see before you approach what you like. After that, other things can be considered...

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Tenderly1(f): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahaha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you got me on this cheesy cheesy grin wink cheesy
Lol gringrin
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by sochima1989(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2015
God bless your years.................happy birthday
Bensondrums:
Helo nairalanders tday is my birthday.am so grateful t God for his faithfulness nd mercies twords me.

1 Like

Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Akposkool:
I knew she would be fat and ugly. These our guys been selling their sef for europe visa. You need to see how these obessed white chicks take advantage of our young men all in the name of visa
Very soon this country will be better and all these oyinbo chimpanzees will marry their fathers. Help me say amin

Funny u. If dem catch ya
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by Mrlekan07034617: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Heeeee what is dis? Ooooo boi see d lady sef too big. But seriously is this what some of or uk guys doing to gain stay??
Re: British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos by justwise(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Akposkool:
I knew she would be fat and ugly. These our guys been selling their sef for europe visa. You need to see how these obessed white chicks take advantage of our young men all in the name of visa
Very soon this country will be better and all these oyinbo chimpanzees will marry their fathers. Help me say amin

Who are you deceiving? Nigeria men want visa and she wants their money simply! Stop this silly 2faced attitude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.