Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me (4413 Views)

April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / Selfie Gone Wrong! She Is Noe Trending Online- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 10, 2018
Cynthia is a fun loving lady, she's beautiful and courageous. But her excesses is really pissing me off

I'm naturally a one man army, despite the fact that friends and enemies alike surrounds me, i still prefer keeping it real to myself alone. Its was on Friday, i was invited for a get together party by a friend who eventually was my resource partner.

I was enjoying my personal time alone, in my special corner before a mid-tall, dark and beautiful lady approached me, Dark is beautiful .

Fast forward to the main issue. She decided to pass the night with me, and i volunteered to give her a space in my house, since i have unoccupied rooms. While the world was asleep , we both were awake extracting energies.

It was day break, and she's showing no sign of leaving, i indirectly talked about it, and she waved it off like the topic was unwanted.

Personally, I don't like bugging people too much about things at the initial stage, but when the situation is going beyond boundaries, I tend to react mildly.

At some point, i asked her to leave, but she's not ready to go, because she would only act like she would, and when I'm out, i would come back to see her.

Majority of you might have experienced my situation before, or you might have ideas on how to resolve the issue amicably.

Please throw in your input.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:26pm On May 10, 2018
Reading...
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 10, 2018
Next time if konji catch you, take 2k from ur purse and reach out for a call girl and give her access to only d room u both need.

This one weh u carry so, she go still use juju and belle hold you down if care is not taken. She don see fine house and comfortable man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 10, 2018
Officialdad and lies are like 5&6. grin

7 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Officialdad and lies are like 5&6. grin

Who is this nah grin . I don't usually create threads, but when i do!, I'm for real.

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 10, 2018
OfficialDad:

Who is this nah grin . I don't usually create threads, but when i do!, I'm for real.
SMH, tell that to someone else. grin

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by wizrose(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2018
Some black men have low MENTALILY grin

4 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Next time if konji catch you, take 2k from ur purse and reach out for a call girl and give her access to only d room u both need.

This one weh u carry so, she go still use juju a d belle hold you down if care is not taken. She don see fine house and comfortable man.

@the bolded. We almost made love without protection, and she was so desperate to go in raw. She promised me she was clean and free of STDs and communicable illness.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by MissCokie(f): 10:44pm On May 10, 2018
Next time, try and resolve things before the day break. She felt at home, so the need to leave wasn't present anymore. Probably you made her feel over comfortable!, even at that, she is plainly senseless...

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 10, 2018
MissCokie:
Next time, try and resolve things before the day break. She felt at home, so the need to leave wasn't present anymore. Probably you made her feel over comfortable!, even at that, she is plainly senseless...

Thanks. But what can i really do to eject her out. Pushing and shouting at her shouldn't be an option here, because i might dent her in that process.
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 10, 2018
Mtchew.

Official lies from a wannabe Dad

6 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by DivinelyBlessed: 1:05am On May 11, 2018
Why don't you just be a man and say whatever is on your mind. However, present the message to her mildly but let her understand
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by fr3do(m): 2:26am On May 11, 2018
OfficialDad:

@the bolded. We almost made love without protection, and she was so desperate to go in raw. She promised me she was clean and free of STDs and communicable illness.

E be like say non communicable plenty well well
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Agybabe(f): 7:11am On May 11, 2018
What did you promise her while extracting energy from each other? grin grin
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by ugonology(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2018
Tell her your fiancee is paying a visit and you would not want to turn your house to an APC national convention ground

3 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 7:54am On May 11, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
Why don't you just be a man and say whatever is on your mind. However, present the message to her mildly but let her understand

Hmmm. If i decide to say what is on my mind to her, i might over cross physical human boundaries, leaving her hurt and broken.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 7:55am On May 11, 2018
grin
fr3do:

E be like say non communicable plenty well well

What are you trying to say?
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 7:56am On May 11, 2018
Agybabe:
What did you promise her while extracting energy from each other? grin grin

Nothing dear. We're both adults, and she's matured i guess. so i never promised her anything. I wasn't even talking then self.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 7:58am On May 11, 2018
ugonology:
Tell her your fiancee is paying a visit and you would not want to turn your house to an APC national convention ground

She's informed about my single nature. So that idea might not really work.
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Khd95(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2018
this is the spirit wife that ur mama warnd u about cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 8:39am On May 11, 2018
grin
Khd95:
this is the spirit wife that ur mama warnd u about cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's funny. So how do i cast and rebuke her?
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Khd95(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin

That's funny. So how do i cast and rebuke her?
u have been polite enough chief

its time to kick her out,tho she might really like u but let her know u got things to do that she can visit some other times...its now left to u to avoid and dodge her
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 9:07am On May 11, 2018
Khd95:
u have been polite enough chief

its time to kick her out,tho she might really like u but let her know u got things to do that she can visit some other times...its now left to u to avoid and dodge her

Perfect suggestion. Hopefully i would do that to her, and ignore the outcome, and the emotional breakdown she might be pretending to be going through.
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by McBrooklyn(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 11, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by mrphysics(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2018
If I were you, I will kill myself and put her in trouble grin grin
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by walex2(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2018
take her out for lunch, dinner or whatever pay for all the bills and tell her you wana ease yourself, block her from your contact list and leave your home for somedays. case closed.
Re: One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 11, 2018
Thanks bro cry
walex2:
take her out for lunch, dinner or whatever pay for all the bills and tell her you wana ease yourself, block her from your contact list and leave your home for somedays. case closed.

(1) (Reply)

Butt Photo Disturbing The Internet At The Moment / Confession: How I F**ked My Girlfriend Mum / Shes 17 And Im 26 Is She Too Young?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.