Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,364 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm (25103 Views)

Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
WIZGUY69:

you are a foool.
bastard. na stray bullet go kill you.
son of a village love peddler grin

Why is it that must kids conceived by ashewos suspect every other kid..

Am sure if a research is done on stray bullet, u will find out poverty is a type of stray which struck ur family nd is possibly hunting you.
Don't worry run nd hide behind ur dad so it will strike him again instead of you..

Yes am a fool who is only learning from from ur family who are the custodian of foolishness...
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by samuel900(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2015
OPC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LET YOUR MEN BE AT ALERT PLEAS!
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Wizlove(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Some of the south western cowards don dey piss for pant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Emyogalanya: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2015
As usual the tribalist will soon flood this thread abusing each other and giving and receiving blames while boko haram keeps strategising and making headway towards thier target when will nigerians ever be proactive. From nigeria its been emeka ogalanya reporting for radio biafra
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2015
Largas:
They should enjoy it,, after all are they not in marriage with the North?
Hope you know that your brothers and sisters are scattered all over Nigeria.....just reminding you.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by ahamonyeka(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2015
sam90s:

Are you kidding? Abuse of freedom of expression. Even in war it's not professional to float over the body of your enemy!
I know somebory will always quote me.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Segxy5: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2015

Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nicepoker(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm. Lagos and ibadan. The marriage btwn the fulanis and yorubas heading to a divorce. I see westeners running to east.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by emmy2k2(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmm.. U guys never tire.? We are humbly waiting to hear the gist.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nicepoker(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2015
latuntop:
no weapon fashion against us shall prosper
this one don pee for pants already
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nicepoker(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
mtcheeeeeeeeeew,how NOA take get that kind information?
wait till it happens.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by onoja22(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Security is everybody's business irrespective of religious affiliation. No religion preaches hatred and justifies killing, it is indeed a national call for us to secure our beloved country. Running is out of it, report any questionable character. Violence has no place in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Kolade354(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
menix:
Hmm...

Dividend of North nd West Deal..

They can visit Osun state to greet Aregbesola their uncle for all I care..
you're a disgrace to the human race!!!
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kolade354:
you're a disgrace to the human race!!!

Yes I am but u re a grace to stupidity..
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by wiseoneking: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
SurePresident:
It's a lie, a mere igbo propanganda. Meanwhile a guy directed me to read:
People dying for igbos why their tribe are quietly dying. Sorrioooh. Look at NW is even now doing better than u. Wake up bro. Igbos are UP THERE.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Kolade354(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
menix:

Yes I am but u re a grace to stupidity..

shutdafvkup, you bustering idioot.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
***sighs***
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kolade354:
shutdafvkup, you bustering idioot.

Chaii.. baba u wan use english wound mii tongue

Buh bustering Blister strike every member of ur family..

Busterhyme idioot( no be only u sabi english tongue)
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Kolade354(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
menix:

Chaii.. baba u wan use english wound mii tongue

Buh bustering Blister strike every member of ur family..

Busterhyme idioot( no be only u sabi english tongue)
You gnat should STFU
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kolade354:
You gnat should STFU

Chisos!!!

U son from a Dog, u wan kill me with english..
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by tivta(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmm.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
menix:

Chisos!!! U son from a Dog, u wan kill me with english..
no food for u this night
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by bayinq25(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Largas:
They should enjoy it,, after all are they not in marriage with the North?
I wish they tie your d1ck to a bomb
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by bayinq25(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
menix:
Hmm...

Dividend of North nd West Deal..

They can visit Osun state to greet Aregbesola their uncle for all I care..
then pay u a visit on logistics about your trip to hell
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by achorladey: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
NOA jurisdiction don enta security. I still cant phantom the essence of that parastatal. They lack less to none on orientating Nigerians on hw to co-exist. Common etiquette Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
bayinq25:
then pay u a visit on logistics about your trip to hell

Make u go school nah Game house u choose instead..

See the trash u just spewed.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by achorladey: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Common etiquette Nigerians need to be aware of is lacking. They
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by lonelydora: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
tolexy007:
shocked Pls where in SW? make I kuku pack my load run commot for lag....

Fear fear.
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by menix(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oyind17:

no food for u this night

If nah so, I go branch chemist go buy Volume 5 wey I go drink so that the hungry worms for my belle go fit sleep while am awake without feeling hungry..
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by achorladey: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
They cant sponsor more than enough programme on tv/radio to orientate this naija mentality even in local dialect
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by achorladey: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
People complain the naija culture and way of life is eroding and Nigerians are adopting foreign lifestyle. NOA would easily be the bridge that continually educate Nigeria on our way of life since not everybody will go to school to study history
Re: Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm by melzabull(f): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Shekau just dey sambisa dey play ludo. I blame Biafra cuz if to say mumu ojukwu no lead those million goats to slaughter in 1967 goat meat for cheap for market lol what am I even typing........100% werey
your mother ought to have aborted you. FOOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu To Get 10 New Exotic Vehicles - Premium Times / Nyesom Wike And Aminu Tambuwal Step Out Looking Dapper In Suits (photos) / "We Train Girls As Suicide Bombers"; Jealous Wife Snitches On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.