Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Photo of Walida one of the 3 Beautiful Daughters of atiku Gettng Married Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo of Walida one of the 3 Beautiful Daughters of atiku Gettng Married Today (1526 Views)

Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / My Fiance Got Married Today!!. / Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo of Walida one of the 3 Beautiful Daughters of atiku Gettng Married Today by akksplendor: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Three daughters of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar will be getting married today. Their excited father took to twitter to announce the happy news. He wrote
"One of the happiest days of my life, as 3 of my daughters are getting married today. #TurakisDaughters #3in1 #smile".
Meanwhile pictured above is one of the brides, Walida who will be getting married to Garo Murtala. Congrats to them all.

www.splendormag.com/2015/11/photo-of-walida-one-of-3-beautiful.html

Re: Photo of Walida one of the 3 Beautiful Daughters of atiku Gettng Married Today by akksplendor: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Lovely
Re: Photo of Walida one of the 3 Beautiful Daughters of atiku Gettng Married Today by oshe11: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2015
u mean it
Re: Photo of Walida one of the 3 Beautiful Daughters of atiku Gettng Married Today by Brazilegwu: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2015
I have come to understand that nobody is ugly, all u need is money and every other things will fall into place

1 Like

Re: Photo of Walida one of the 3 Beautiful Daughters of atiku Gettng Married Today by JustOzito(f): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Congrats beauty
Re: Photo of Walida one of the 3 Beautiful Daughters of atiku Gettng Married Today by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Better pikin kissbut her name tho walida shocked da fuvk is d meaning of dat? shocked
Re: Photo of Walida one of the 3 Beautiful Daughters of atiku Gettng Married Today by dave2meek(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Are you sure

(1) (Reply)

FOR LADIES: 8 Signs Which Show That Your Vagina Is Unhealthy! / Advice!!!! She Says No Sex!!!! / I'm I Being Scammed Or Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.