Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today (9082 Views)

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by drdaniels: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
I'm finding it very difficult to type right now because I just discovered my fiancee just got married today.

My sister got married on June 2nd and my girl was supposed to make up for the bride but she gave a silly excuse not to attend despite that I already bought thesame native attire for her and myself for the event.

Every member of my family were asking me why she didn't come but I tried to cover her up not knowing she had other plans. I wasn't happy with her because of her absence and attitude, so I didn't call her since then only to get the shocker this evening
God knows I really wanted to marry her

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Headlesschicken(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
undecided So yuh fiancee is ma'am motherphucka....

3 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by nuggarito: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
B**tches and confusion.
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Chubhie: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
She ought to be on honeymoon and taking hits from all conceivable angles.

Sorry about your perceived loss. It could well be strictly business decision from her. Forgive her and move on.

Nature has never been in short supply of beautiful women. I still maintain that the beautiful ones ain't yet born. Travel round to verify this.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by cloud7: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oh Boy, take heart.. a friend of mine, His fiancée slept and took off from his house to wed another man in another town without the guy knowing.. its all well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by pocohantas(f): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
She doesn't want to turn evening newspaper.
It is really beyond her.

Accept my sympathy, you hear?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Shit happens bro take heart.

Whatever has happened, happened for a reason.

It's her loss not yours.

2 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Hector09(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
My thoughts and prayers are with u take heart

2 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
You just missed a bullet, you should be thankful
Seriously I don't understand it, why all the deceit?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by austyn0(m): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
pocohantas:
It is really beyond her.

I feel like mocking you with the picture below,, buh I will just pass.....Thank my kinda person.

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
abeg free the babe,she can't afford to put all her eggs in one basket. do you have plans in marrying her less than a year. anyway take heart there are still plenty fishes in the sea go and fish for one.

5 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Rigel95(m): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
pocohantas:
It is really beyond her.

Gbenu sohun!

8 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by MissRaine69(f): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Chubhie:

Sorry about your perceived loss. It could well be strictly business decision from her. Forgive her and move on.

Nature has never been in short supply of beautiful women. I still maintain that the beautiful ones ain't yet born. Travel round to verify this.
God forgives
Humans want answers and reasons. And to some extent revenge.?How is he supposed to move on without any closure?

4 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Rigel95(m): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2018
some women are confused.
They don't know what they want.

Reason why if I discover a lady is the type that likes to keep her options open, I simply dispose her like used tissue.

8 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by drdaniels: 12:08am On Jun 17, 2018
Headlesschicken:

In UK it's used to refer to a woman of royal origin. Hence when you see your woman as a Princess, then you can address her with that title

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Mznaett: 12:12am On Jun 17, 2018
It's hard to let go, but you just need to.
Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by abiolamitodun(m): 12:36am On Jun 17, 2018
try find out it's her ex she went back to ladies ehnnn

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Dolzz: 12:52am On Jun 17, 2018
It's a sad one. But imagine if you found out after you married her? There's a silver lining in every black cloud. You'll look back in the future and thank God for this narrow escape.

4 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Divay22(f): 12:56am On Jun 17, 2018
jessca048:
abeg free the babe,[b]she can't afford to put all her eggs in one basket. [/b]do you have plans in marrying her less than a year. anyway take heart there are still plenty fishes in the sea go and fish for one.
Excuse for cheating.

9 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Divay22(f): 1:01am On Jun 17, 2018
Sorry about that, but you gat move on.

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 17, 2018
Chubhie:

I’m not even sure why he’s all soapy.

He should be with his friends at a club.

2 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 17, 2018
abiolamitodun:
try find out it's her ex she went back to
ladies ehnnn

And then what?

2 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Chubhie: 2:48am On Jun 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

God forgives
Humans want answers and reasons. And to some extent revenge.?How is he supposed to move on without any closure?
He should cut his losses. Devote time and resources for closure? Cos he's Chuck Norris cum FBI?

The devil here is in the details and this cross examination will damage him further for the next fish in the river.

3 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Chubhie: 2:58am On Jun 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I’m not even sure why he’s all soapy.

He should be with his friends at a club.
Or in the village shrine with the chief priest offering goats to the ancestors for dodging some bullet or pay good money for a nice massage with special offer of brain spilling professional sex.

This a banging closure Milady MissRaine69 should be advocating.

2 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Olalan(m): 3:13am On Jun 17, 2018
How come you never had any idea she's two timing? Guess your trust and love for her blinded you to see she's dating another guy.
BTW am so sure you might never have checked her messages for the past one month cause if you did you would have discovered

2 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by tenmariner: 4:03am On Jun 17, 2018
At poster, its normal to feel this way maybe due to the emotional investment u have made into the relationship. There is no point crying over a split milk. U will be sad, shocked and confused over the next couple of weeks but make sure u mingle with your friends this time. U could visit bar for relaxation and trust me, u ll get fine over time.

2 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by tenmariner: 4:16am On Jun 17, 2018
pocohantas:
It is really beyond her.

Your post is so puerile, kindergaten and largely pedestrian. If a situation is too technical for you to comprehend why not just read maybe u like everyone of us can learn one or two lessons from it..

4 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by nikkypearl(f): 4:21am On Jun 17, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin grin
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Preshy561(f): 4:28am On Jun 17, 2018
I can understand,sorry about that.
take life and what it presents lightly. try and move on.

1 Like

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Preshy561(f): 4:31am On Jun 17, 2018
jessca048:
abeg free the babe,she can't afford to put all her eggs in one basket. do you have plans in marrying her less than a year. anyway take heart there are still plenty fishes in the sea go and fish for one.
she should have atleast told him,this is so disheartening.

the same thing some men also do.
Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 17, 2018
Bro what happened?
You no serious with the relationship abi your wallet no dey heavy? grin

The moment dudes take hustling more serious than relationships, cases like this will stop hitting the pages of Nairaland. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today by hooklover: 5:03am On Jun 17, 2018
Never trust a lady 100% ..They are very clever in deceit if a married lady can claim to be single and get married to another single man under the husband nose without him knowing u know d kind of beings u dealing with??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Hungry / My Big Brother Told Me I'm Too Flashy... / I Need A Wife **my Pix Included**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.