Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? (1765 Views)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Booyakasha(f): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Okay, there's this girl, about the same age as me (18F) staying near the stadium and she's my sisters friend and i don't really have feelings for her neither does she, although it seems as if we are in a relationship since we do personal stuffs alot and i help her with her physics and some stuffs, she doesn't have a boyfriend, that i'm sure of..

But one thing i judge pretty importantly is that she sorts of bully's me, one example is when she ceased my phone and told me to go buy her a drink first.. she has huge thighs and a six pac, she also won many racing competitions and has some extreme physical endurance as i often gas out before her when we go for a morning jog.. and she sure can pass the modern definition of sexy but that i'm not interested in for now.

What i'm extremely worried about is whether she might or have started taking advantage of me? i'm not weak! i can take on my mate! she's a freaking athlete for crying out loud! should i pick up a fight with her of which the outcome is unknown?
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Melahou(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Oche211(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2015
A
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Obinovictor(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Obinovictor(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2015
*spreads mat*
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2015
No one should fight anyone.
Just stay away from her.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by femiranking28(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Next week front page topic........ GIRL BEATS BOY TO PULP... Charlie better leave that girl now

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by femiranking28(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2015
YourMain:
Just stay away from her.
but I surely would love to fight you
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by donholy28(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2015
Girl with muscle and 6 pacs... op u wan die?!!! she even seize ur phone,she be Batista?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Obinovictor(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2015
YourMain:
N
o one should fight anyone.
Just stay away from her.

You should start a peacemaking agency grin
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2015
femiranking28:
but I surely would love to fight you

Ehm. Why ?
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Obinovictor:

You should start a peacemaking agency grin

Lol well in my opinion, there's no need to get physical.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Patented: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2015
Men dont fight women
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by femiranking28(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. Why ?
just joking but you look beautiful
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by femiranking28(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. Why ?
just joking you look beautiful
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2015
femiranking28:
just joking you look beautiful

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. Why ?

Ur lips is/re kissable

Can I kiss u?
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Obinovictor(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2015
YourMain:

Lol well in my opinion, there's no need to get physical.

Depending on the circumstances involved. Mind you, some physically built ladies like showing themselves.
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by DuchessLily(f): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
why you wan fight na op? silence is the best answer not violence. Just ignore her, she'll get the message.
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Diamonddris(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2015
I love bleached girls because they are cheap, when am done bleeping, I spit on them,and pay them their token..
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by ideyhere(f): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2015
Diamonddris:
I love bleached girls because they are cheap, when am done bleeping, I spit on them,and pay them their token..

Na who open that door?
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Well, it seems to me Like You're letting Your ego Get to yah..Why else would U wanna fight her to see who's better?? shocked There's really no need to get All Hands on cry!

Lmfao..Typical male! y'all feel threatened when ladies Tend to do better than You...undecided

BTW, I'm Sure she'll beat Yah hands down tho..This girl has a freaking 6-pack!grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by MadCow1: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Booyakasha:
Okay, there's this girl, about the same age as me (18F) staying near the stadium and she's my sisters friend and i don't really have feelings for her neither does she, although it seems as if we are in a relationship since we do personal stuffs alot and i help her with her physics and some stuffs, she doesn't have a boyfriend, that i'm sure of..

But one thing i judge pretty importantly is that she sorts of bully's me, one example is when she ceased my phone and told me to go buy her a drink first.. she has huge thighs and a six pac, she also won many racing competitions and has some extreme physical endurance as i often gas out before her when we go for a morning jog.. and she sure can pass the modern definition of sexy but that i'm not interested in for now.

What i'm extremely worried about is whether she might or have started taking advantage of me? i'm not weak! i can take on my mate! she's a freaking athlete for crying out loud! should i pick up a fight with her of which the outcome is unknown?

When I enter a fight against somebody who is stronger than me, I try to end the fight with my first move.

I advice you to just use bottle and burst her head.. angry

Whislt she is down, stab her in the tighs so she cant walk and then proceed to make the punches rain whilst she is grounded. angry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahahahahahaa. story seems like a cartoon series.
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Booyakasha(f): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
YourMain:
Just stay away from her.
Sorry i'm updating this late, i was practicing somethings...

Stay away from her you said?
I'm atleast smart enough to know that i'm supposed to avoid her, why will i start a thread and ask a question which answer will be presumably short, basic and simple? - stay away from her? i am in no way contradicting myself here, but how do you aviod something that keeps coming? you run right? well running away will be a big punch to my personality and i don't think i can live with that, since you've shown interest in giving me advice, i honestly appreciate your goodness of heart but this is not something you should try to peacefully settle since that will never work.

So she's my sister's friend and i feel she's been taking me for granted, okay, with the example stated above, it's very apparent.. My mom loves her and she's been like a part of my family.. i hate that so much and i try not to show it to maintain a good family atmosphere and make my sister happy for once. But i am getting uncomfortable, if it were to be a girl with normal physical feats, all this would've never happened. Another example is when my mom asks me to help her on a task, and she happens to be there, she sometimes stylishly snatches my phone or laptop from me (in my mom's presence, well i'm always offguard when she does that..) then she laughs devilishly and asks me to go do what my mom said before she gives me back what she took, i always ignore and my mom seems to enjoy it, i once took action and expressed my anger with a angry tone, i said: If you ever do that again i'll show you, i've had enough! don't come to our house again, hypocrite! now give me my phone! well, that was when i started doubting my ability to beat her, she responded with:
What did you say? how dare you talk to me that way, what wrong have i done, you are very stupid! say that again and see! After which i tried to collect my phone by force but her hands was too strong for me, my mom seperated us and i ended up feeling embarrased.

Recently, i've noticed my sister being a bit disrespectful to me and i suspect the former having this negative influence on her..

So i was thinking, i try to fight her and eventually defeat her, after which i beg for forgiveness and earn back my respect? or is there another way?
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Booyakasha(f): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, it seems to me Like You're letting Your ego Get to yah..Why else would U wanna fight her to see who's better?? shocked There's really no need to get All Hands on cry!

Lmfao..Typical male! y'all feel threatened when ladies Tend to do better than You...undecided

BTW, I'm Sure she'll beat Yah hands down tho..This girl has a freaking 6-pack!grin

Wtf are you saying sister? i'm not threatened, i'm literally being bullied by a Strong Girl and you say i should just stay silent and allow things to reiterate? I'm starting to feel MadCow1 is right about teaching her a lesson.
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
commitcrime:

Ur lips is/re kissable

Can I kiss u?

I'm sure all lips are kissable.
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
YourMain:

I'm sure all lips are kissable.

Lol.
Yours is preetty
Would really love to taste ur lips
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Booyakasha:

Sorry i'm updating this late, i was practicing somethings...

Stay away from her you said?
I'm atleast smart enough to know that i'm supposed to avoid her, why will i start a thread and ask a question which answer will be presumably short, basic and simple? - stay away from her? i am in no way contradicting myself here, but how do you aviod something that keeps coming? you run right? well running away will be a big punch to my personality and i don't think i can live with that, since you've shown interest in giving me advice, i honestly appreciate your goodness of heart but this is not something you should try to peacefully settle since that will never work.

So she's my sister's friend and i feel she's been taking me for granted, okay, with the example stated above, it's very apparent.. My mom loves her and she's been like a part of my family.. i hate that so much and i try not to show it to maintain a good family atmosphere and make my sister happy for once. But i am getting uncomfortable, if it were to be a girl with normal physical feats, all this would've never happened. Another example is when my mom asks me to help her on a task, and she happens to be there, she sometimes stylishly snatches my phone or laptop from me (in my mom's presence, well i'm always offguard when she does that..) then she laughs devilishly and asks me to go do what my mom said before she gives me back what she took, i always ignore and my mom seems to enjoy it, i once took action and expressed my anger with a angry tone, i said: If you ever do that again i'll show you, i've had enough! don't come to our house again, hypocrite! now give me my phone! well, that was when i started doubting my ability to beat her, she responded with:
What did you say? how dare you talk to me that way, what wrong have i done, you are very stupid! say that again and see! After which i tried to collect my phone by force but her hands was too strong for me, my mom seperated us and i ended up feeling embarrased.

Recently, i've noticed my sister being a bit disrespectful to me and i suspect the former having this negative influence on her..

So i was thinking, i try to fight her and eventually defeat her, after which i beg for forgiveness and earn back my respect? or is there another way?

Lol fighting her then begging for forgiveness doesn't seem very respectful. If you get down with the dogs you'll get up with fleas...

I think when people bully, they want a reaction from you. Why don't you decide not to give her one. Walk away from the situation. If she takes your phone from you, ask her for it and when she refuses. Just leave her there. The only power she has is what you give her. At that point what can she do except eventually giving you back your phone. It's ultimately her loss since she'll have no one to help her with physics and whatnot.

Give her no contact. Ignore her. When she gets to the point she really needs you, tell her very calmly. Until she treats you with respect, you don't want anything to do with her.
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Obinovictor:

Depending on the circumstances involved. Mind you, some physically built ladies like showing themselves.

Yeah i guess. I still wouldn't condone violence either way.
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by faith551(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
That's what happens when a man gets too lazy to be called a man

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ikoyi Experience / Nigerian Lady Says Women Love Sex Than Men / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.