Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? (1772 Views)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by yanabasee(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Patented:
Men dont fight women

Men do not fight women and OP is about to be beaten by a muscular lady termed sexy!

Op... You get xender for your phone? You fit send am gimme?
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
YourMain:
No one should fight anyone.
Just stay away from her.
Don't mind that one! grin
NLers tho ah ah
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, it seems to me Like You're letting Your ego Get to yah..Why else would U wanna fight her to see who's better?? shocked There's really no need to get All Hands on cry!

Lmfao..Typical male! y'all feel threatened when ladies Tend to do better than You...undecided

BTW, I'm Sure she'll beat Yah hands down tho..This girl has a freaking 6-pack!grin
babe chance me? mbanunu......
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Don't mind that one! grin
NLers tho ah ah

Lol they're something else
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by ERCROSS(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
YourMain:

Thank you
msbreezy. howdy
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
ERCROSS:

msbreezy. howdy
I'm good how are you ?
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Booyakasha(f): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
My topic has successfully been derailed.
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by dmcdad: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
So people still dey fight? Na wa oooooo.
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by Obinovictor(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah i guess. I still wouldn't condone violence either way.

I like your type
Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by utenwuson: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
guy u re d man bro! use cain flog her! take koboko flog devil frm her body! don't let her come in contact cos their only power is 2 hold ur shirt! jst flog her silly assssss! jst keep floging until she runs! unma b mate so it's not a matter of woman bitter! gain ur respect bck! she myt actually think she can beat u but she s a gurl bro! hold her hair n flog her assssss! he de even pain me

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Fight A Girl Who Might Stand A Chance Or Even Beat You? by hereiam: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
MadCow1:

When I enter a fight against somebody who is stronger than me, I try to end the fight with my first move.

I advice you to just use bottle and burst her head.. angry

Whislt she is down, stab her in the tighs so she cant walk and then proceed to make the punches rain whilst she is grounded. angry

hahahahaha

.see advice. this guy wan kill me.
i laff sote i fall from mat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Attributes Of Guys Who "Bash Ladies" Online. / 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches / Bathroom Incident!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.