Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 (84255 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Phame: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
xynerise:
yeah! U de try me abi? Leave my gf alone.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Phame: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
annibro:

Haba! No curse am na, ontop of money wey e dey owe. Shuuu! U de vex o sad
I de vex no b small.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Slimzjoe(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Moses Simon is Becoming a Regular Feature in the National Team.
Igboun did not do too bad today neither did Onobi
Chima Akas Looks more Solid than Echiejile angry

We still don't have a Decent Right back Though.

The Future of the Super Eagles Looks very Very Bright

But why Sokari,Yahaya,Nwakali,Zaradin bello,Success and Musa muhammed never see senior team

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Ajibel(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Phame:
it takes space and time, bro.

what of mass and weight? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by xynerise: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Phame:
yeah! U de try me abi? Leave my gf alone.
Who be this antelope ni tori olorun? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by applehead100(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Great performance
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Phame: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ajibel:

what of mass and weight? grin grin grin
just oxygen and force(ma). grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by laykhorn(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Choi! I thought this match was slated for 6-8 nao. I missed. How was it people? Did the boys put up their norm or something better... We won shaa
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by sammieee(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
That game reminded me how my primary school teacher dey control the ball. The selection of players we have are not improving tactically... The wingers tried but we need someone to play like victor moses on dat wing. And for God sake, i don't know why we can't build the mid-field to a satisfactory level after all d talent we have... Lastly, Nigeria should build a team and not selection of players. #LOBATAN
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
**peeps out of "Study"**

Yeah, we won 2-0 but who cares??

Were we not expected to win the match? This is no news at all.

The team was absolute nonsense in the first half. ESPECIALLY OUR MIDFIELD. That midfield was very bereft of ideas in the first half.

In the second half, we picked up a little BUT TRUTH BE TOLD....... "INDIVIDUAL BRILLIANCE" WON THIS GAME FOR US. Simon's freekick was awesome. That goal set the precedent for our 2nd goal which came via another set piece. (We're getting dangerous from setpieces).

As a whole, I was NOT IMPRESSED.

IS THIS THE FIRST TEAM OLISEH SPOKE ABOUT??
Since he termed the team that played 0-0 in Swaziland "the second team"

Of all the changes he made, Ezekiel Bassey was effective. Imagine if he came in earlier.

Our midfield was hanging by a thread thanks to Onazi but lacked mobility and creativity. Onobi and Igboun was poor. Igboun is a hard runner but contributed little going forward.

Onazi tried in midfield BUT MIKEL IS STILL THE BOSS HERE. **NO ARGUMENTS**

Onobi stepped up a little in the 2nd half but his ball-distribution abilities are nothing to write home about. He marked ok but has so many rough edges.

Our defence may not have conceeded today BUT REMEMBER THIS ISN'T GHANA, OR IVORY COAST OR DR CONGO. For crying out loud, this is Swaziland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet our Goalie produced 3-4 stops including a world class save. Ikeme was excellent today..... As usual. He's a great replacement for Enyeama.

But a defence back four of Akas, Oboroakpo, Ambrose, and Abdullahi IS NOT ONE TO BANK ON. THE SWAZIS EVEN MISSED A SITTER IN THE 1ST HALF WITH IKEME AND THE DEFENDERS IN NO MAN'S LAND.

Come on Oliseh!!!!! I know Omeruo and Leon Balogun were injured thus had fitness concerns BUT what about Troost Ekong?? I believe the comeback of the above "3" added to Ambrose Efe and Oboabona will "thicken" our defence for good.

Echiejile is better than Akas. But A kingsley Madu will definitely come back and fight for a spot as no.3 (left back).

Our Midfield was the most uncoordinated department today. Only Onazi did well but still struggled with ball disribution. OLISEH SHOULD NOT TRY THIS NONSENSE OF BENCHING THE "TEAM'S MIDFIELD GENERAL", MIKEL. ONLY HE, AMONG THOSE MIDFIELDERS CAN OPERATE IN OUR CENTRAL MIDFIELD WITH GRACE.

Onobi scores 2/10 on my scorecard, Onazi scores 6/10 and Igboun scores 4/10. Yeah, our midfield was that flat and uncoordinated DESPITE THE WIN.

OUR ATTACK WAS THE SOLE REASON WE WON TODAY. Anytime the ball reached our "forwards", we looked dangerous. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A FRONT THREE OF IGHALO, SIMON AND MUSA?? D-A-N-G-E-R OF COURSE.

Ighalo didn't a goal today but was impressive. He kept those physical-playing Swazi defenders busy through out. There's no way Martins can bench Ighalo for now. Ighalo is very good as a Lone striker. But will be much more lethal if a "creative" attack-minded player in the SS/AMF role plays behind him.

Musa did ok. Made some fine runs and his pace caused problems occasionally.

Simon Moses brought his "individual brilliance" into play with that superb freekick goal. In the first leg, he hit the post off a fine freekick strike. TODAY, HE HIT THE "JACKPOT". WHAT A CURLING STRIKE THAT WAS!!!!!
He also used his power and pace but was guilty of missing two decent chances. All the same, he was my man of the match.

Martins came in but didn't do much.

Ezekiel Bassey showed why he's called "Eden hazard" at his clubside, Enyimba fc. Fine player.

Imagine a Victor Moses in that attack. Or an Iheanacho (who Oliseh surprisingly benched) behind Ighalo in the Amf/SS role.

Imagine, imagine.... But it's all in Oliseh's hands. I pray he doesn't allow his stubborness hinder him or even worse allow "today's win" deceive him.

CONCLUSION:

Let's not "overcelebrate" this win BECAUSE WE KNEW WE WERE GOING TO BEAT THE SWAZIS.

Let's work on that team. We have the players but OLISEH'S SELECTION POLICY IS STARTING TO GET ME WORRIED. The selection for our defence back four was not cool. Those four were playing for the first time "TOGETHER" today. Yeah, Abdullahi and Ambrose were in the first leg. But what about Chima Akas and Austin Oboroakpo??

We have the players and I wish Oliseh adds and recalls our main actors to beef up the Eagles. From the next stage, there'll be no more teams like "SWAZILAND".

In the long run, beyond Russia 2018 and towards Qatar 2022, THE CORE FUTURE OF THE SUPER EAGLES LIE WITH THE SUPER TALENTS THAT MADE UP THE NIGERIAN U-17 SUPER CLASS OF 2013 @ UAE 2013 (in addition to those that joined in the 2015 U-20s) AND THE NIGERIAN U-17 UNIQUE CLASS OF 2015 THAT TRIUMPHED IN CHILE.

2013 and 2015 U-17s Merger:

The likes of Kelechi Iheanacho, Simon Moses (who scored today), Musa Yahaya, Isaac Success, Dele Alampasu, Wilfred Ndidi, Musa Mohammed, Taiwo Awoniyi, Chidera Ezeh, Godwin Savior, Kingsley Sokari, Chidiebere Nwakali, Aliyu Abubakar, Muazam(Alhassan Ibrahim Abdullahi), Bernard Bulbwa, Ifeanyi Matthew, Akinjide Idowu, Kelechi Nwakali, Victor Osimhen, Akpan David Udoh, John Lazarus, Udochukwu Anumudu, David Enogela, Samuel Chukwueze, Funsho Bamgboye, Halilu Zakari, Kingsley Michael, Chinedu Madueke, Okwonkwo Orji, among other top talents still to come are the "SUPER TALENTS" THAT FORMS THE CORE FOUNDATION OF OUR SUPER EAGLES IN THE LONG RUN...... BEYOND RUSSIA 2018.

Most of the players of the UAE 2013 U-17 set are in good clubs in Europe. A few are locally based and doing well also.

Hopefully the Chile 2015 U-17 set follows suite and go on to become great players and further expand our pool of "excellent talents" to draw from for Nigeria's Super Eagles.

**goes back into "Study" room**

Optional2:
Klexycole nd shizzy7 nd TheSuperNerd nd robosky02 nd blueto did u guys see d second goal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nickymezor(f): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Wow, glad we won... Super CHICKS stil nt impressed wit U GUYS... All d same wat a sweet victory
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by bingbagbo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
HOW I WISH FOR A QUALIFYING GROUP LIKE THIS ONE...

GHANA
NIGERIA
SOUTH AFRICA
GUINEA

LET SEE WHO WOULD QUALIFY FOR WORLD CUP grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by robosky02(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
I guess I was wrong. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Daniellogy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
So our super chicken are finally waking up...Hmmm Gud luck to them.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by FisifunKododada: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
cool Most of the so called big teams are struggling with so called minnows. Ghana struggled with commorros Island maiguards; Nigeria struggled with Swaziland wine tappers; Cameroun struggled with Niger gala sellers; and Egypt struggled with Chad sugar cane farmers. So is that the so called big teams are OVERRATED or the so called minnows are UNDERRATED? Which is it, my Sports section people?
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by dabossman(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
nerodenero:
We have been building. Our building and rebuilding na for eternity!!!!!

You never stop building a football team. Otherwise, clubs wouldn't buy new players every season. Even those who win the title still try to strength their team in certain areas.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by banio: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
I fell ill when super eagles lost to Italy in USA 94. But these present crop of super eagles are so uninspiring that I only glance at the highlights. No one player can control the ball or give accurate and deadly passes.
Even this uniting factor is now a waste of one's time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by daveP(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Moments before Elderson was brought on, the camera caught his angry, fuming face. He wanted to play. Seems that shifted Oliseh, cos 2mins later, he came on to play. Mikel always looking indifferent everytime he's on any bench.

These guys played, that pitch affected play.

Officiating: bad as usual. Always giving fifa reasons so great to always make them linesmen @world stage. Two penalties unattended to.

I noticed they fizzled out Martins' involvement in the game by using the right flank in the last 10mins.

Oliseh should sub as early as 70th min next time.

Good point so far is that the likes of Mikel watched that his position is under threat.

Wait Egypt flog this Swaz side 10-nil? shocked

if this was Lagos, im sure 6wouldave entered.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by dabossman(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
**peeps out of "Study"**

CONCLUSION:

In the long run, beyond Russia 2018 and towards Qatar 2022, THE CORE FUTURE OF THE SUPER EAGLES LIE WITH THE SUPER TALENTS THAT MADE UP THE NIGERIAN U-17 SUPER CLASS OF 2013 @ UAE 2013 (in addition to those that joined in the 2015 U-20s) AND THE NIGERIAN U-17 UNIQUE CLASS OF 2015 THAT TRIUMPHED IN CHILE.

The likes of Kelechi Iheanacho, Simon Moses (who scored today), Musa Yahaya, Isaac Success, Dele Alampasu, Wilfred Ndidi, Musa Mohammed, Taiwo Awoniyi, Chidera Ezeh, Godwin Savior, Kingsley Sokari, Chidiebere Nwakali, Aliyu Abubakar, Muazam(Alhassan Ibrahim Abdullahi), Bernard Bulbwa, Ifeanyi Matthew, Akinjide Idowu, Kelechi Nwakali, Victor Osimhen, Akpan David Udoh, John Lazarus, Udochukwu Anumudu, David Enogela, Samuel Chukwueze, Funsho Bamgboye, Halilu Zakari, Kingsley Michael, Chinedu Madueke, Okwonkwo Orji, among other top talents still to come are the "SUPER TALENTS" THAT FORMS THE CORE FOUNDATION OF OUR SUPER EAGLES IN THE LONG RUN...... BEYOND RUSSIA 2018.

Most of the players of the UAE 2013 U-17 set are in good clubs in Europe. A few are locally based and doing well also.

Hopefully the Chile 2015 U-17 set follows suite and go on to become great players and further expand our pool of "excellent talents" to draw from for Nigeria's Super Eagles.

Unfortunately, it doesn't always work that way. Some of these players will not develop as expected. Some will start enjoying the good life in Europe and focus less on their football development. Some will have to contend with better players or even senior players playing in their position and will never see senior team football. it's just the way age-grade players go. it's not peculiar to Nigeria either.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
saintkel:
He said he is afraid of u now
lol....what kind of man fears a woman? undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Optional2(f): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
**peeps out of "Study"**

Yeah, we won 2-0 but who cares??

Were we not expected to win the match? This is no news at all.

The team was absolute nonsense in the first half. ESPECIALLY OUR MIDFIELD. That midfield was very bereft of ideas in the first half.

In the second half, we picked up a little BUT TRUTH BE TOLD....... "INDIVIDUAL BRILLIANCE" WON THIS GAME FOR US. Simon's freekick was awesome. That goal set the precedent for our 2nd goal which came via another set piece.

As a whole, I was NOT IMPRESSED.

IS THIS THE SECOND TEAM OLISEH SPOKE ABOUT??

Of all the changes he made, Ezekiel Bassey was effective. Imagine if he came in earlier.

Our midfield was hanging by a thread thanks to Onazi but lacked mobility and creativity. Onobi and Igboun was poor. Igboun is a hard runner but contributed little going forward.

Onazi tried in midfield BUT MIKEL IS STILL THE BOSS HERE. **NO ARGUMENTS**

Onobi stepped a little in the 2nd half but his ball-distribution abilities are nothing to write home about.

Our defence may not have conceeded today BUT REMEMBER THIS ISN'T GHANA, OR IVORY COAST OR DR CONGO. For crying out loud, this is Swaziland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet our Goalie produced 3-4 stops including a world class save. Ikeme was excellent today..... As usual. He's a great replacement for Enyeama.

But a defence back four of Akas, Oboroakpo, Ambrose, and Abdullahi IS NOT ONE TO BANK ON. THE SWAZIS EVEN MISSED A SITTER IN THE 1ST HALF WITH IKEME AND THE DEFENDERS IN NO MAN'S LAND.

Come on Oliseh!!!!! I know Omeruo and Leon Balogun were injured thus had fitness concerns BUT what about Troost Ekong?? I believe the comeback of the above "3" added to Ambrose Efe and Oboabona will "thicken" our defence for good.

Echiejile is better than Akas. But A kingsley Madu will definitely come back and fight for a spot as no.3 (left back).

Our Midfield was the most uncoordinated department today. Only Onazi did well but still struggled with ball disribution. OLISEH SHOULD NOT TRY THIS NONSENSE OF BENCHING THE "TEAM'S MIDFIELD GENERAL", MIKEL. ONLY HE, AMONG THOSE MIDFIELDERS CAN OPERATE IN OUR CENTRAL MIDFIELD WITH GRACE.

Onobi scores 2/10 on my scorecard, Onazi scores 6/10 and Igboun scores 4/10. Yeah, our midfield was that flat and uncoordinated DESPITE THE WIN.

OUR ATTACK WAS THE SOLE REASON WE WON TODAY. Anytime the ball reached our "forwards", we looked dangerous. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A FRONT THREE OF IGHALO, SIMON AND MUSA?? D-A-N-G-E-R OF COURSE.

Ighalo didn't a goal today but was impressive. He kept those physical-playing Swazi defenders busy through out. There's no way Martins can bench Ighalo for now. Ighalo is very good as a Lone striker. But will be much more lethal if a "creative" attack-minded player in the SS/AMF role plays behind him.

Musa did ok. Made some fine runs and his pace caused problems occasionally.

Simon Moses brought his "individual brilliance" into play with that superb freekick goal. In the first leg, he hit the post off a fine freekick strike. TODAY, HE HIT THE "JACKPOT". WHAT A CURLING STRIKE THAT WAS!!!!!
He also used his power and pace but was guilty of missing two decent chances. All the same, he was my man of the match.

Martins came in but didn't do much.

Ezekiel Bassey showed why he's called "Eden hazard" at his clubside, Enyimba fc. Fine player.

Imagine a Victor Moses in that attack. Or an Iheanacho (who Oliseh surprisingly benched) behind Ighalo in the Amf/SS role.

Imagine, imagine.... But it's all in Oliseh's hands. I pray he doesn't allow his stubborness hinder him or even worse allow "today's win" deceive him.

CONCLUSION:

Let's not "overcelebrate" this win BECAUSE WE KNEW WE WERE GOING TO BEAT THE SWAZIS.

Let's work on that team. We have the players but OLISEH'S SELECTION POLICY IS STARTING TO GET ME WORRIED. The selection for our defence back four was not cool. Those four were playing for the first time "TOGETHER" today. Yeah, Abdullahi and Ambrose were in the first leg. But what about Chima Akas and Austin Oboroakpo??

We have the players and I wish Oliseh adds and recalls our main actors to beef up the Eagles. From the next stage, there'll be no more teams like "SWAZILAND".

pls my dear nxt tym if u want to quote me dnt write 2500 words of essay writing, am not an english student i hate essay writing pls try nd summarize ur essay nxt tym tnk u. U too get mouth go write a book

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by spiralwedge(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
bugzbunny:

Like una sabi ball
Every year ...we are building
Building sky scrapper cheesy

Abi o. Ordinary Swaziland we dey sweat like this... And we wan go play Brazil, Germany, Italy even Ghana for world cup?

But sincerely, ref was no good

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by safarigirl(f): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
FisifunKododada:
cool Most of the so called big teams are struggling with so called minnows. Ghana struggled with commorros Island maiguards; Nigeria struggled with Swaziland wine tappers; Cameroun struggled with Niger gala sellers; and Egypt struggled with Chad sugar cane farmers. So is that the so called big teams are OVERRATED or the so called minnows are UNDERRATED? Which is it, my Sports section people?
as long as the usual 5 teams are on course. No wahala.

Nigeria may not qualify though, this is the 2016 World Cup and the last time we failed to qualify was in '06....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
I'm aware of all that Sir.

That's why I "specially" named those from the 2013 set who are still doing well both in Europe and at home And the "best stand-outs" from the 2015 set.

At the very worst, 80-90% of those I mentioned will go on to have at least a "decently fine career".

For the first time in a long while, we're having a good progression of most of the best talents from our age-grade teams to good clubs in Europe. And they have the right attitude thanks to coaches like Manu and Amuneke who worked with them.

"The 2013 set is a great case-study."

Hopefully, the 2015 set will see most of our top standouts progress to fine clubs good for their development and more.

*smiles*

dabossman:

Unfortunately, it doesn't always work that way. Some of these players will not develop as expected. Some will start enjoying the good life in Europe and focus less on their football development. Some will have to contend with better players or even senior players playing in their position and will never see senior team football. it's just the way age-grade players go. it's not peculiar to Nigeria either.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by sharperino(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
The Super Eagles knew they had to win to secure passage to the next round of the 2018 World Cup qualifiers and they achieved their aim...

www.fangadar.com/story.php?title=moses-simon-efe-ambrose-score-as-super-eagles-see-off-swaziland
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by mikron(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
chukkiephil:
mikel wetin?? Abeg call better people
mikel remains our best midfielder.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hahahahaha...... Sorry.... The write-up wasn't meant for only you.

Besides you "knocked"

And yeah... I'm actually on a book project but study and scholarship research schedule is kinda tight.
But yeah, I'm still on it.

*smiles*

Optional2:
pls my dear nxt tym if u want to quote me dnt write 2500 words of essay writing, am not an english student i hate essay writing pls try nd summarize ur essay nxt tym tnk u. U too get mouth go write a book
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by mikron(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
annibro:

U get mind o to predict 4 super eagles match grin
me na strong football fan o. no matter what i ll always support them
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by FisifunKododada: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
safarigirl:
as long as the usual 5 teams are on course. No wahala.

Nigeria may not qualify though, this is the 2016 World Cup and the last time we failed to qualify was in '06....

Interesting. I have heard people say Nigeria may not qualify. However, can't we say the same thing about Ghana, Egypt, Cameroun, Ivory Coast, Senegal etc. My point is may not qualify applies to EVERY single team, otherwise, why bother play qualification games?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer / Didier Drogba Son Isaac Scores First Career Goal, Celebrates Like Dad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.