Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 (84177 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Who's this??

**ok, I'll just pass by**

bettermike:

Guy wake up from your slumber. Mikel is past tense now. And fyi, Na home base support onazi for midfield o. Always first to the ball, unlike mr slugish calamity Mikel.
Did you see the true definition of attacking midfielder in onazi today? Wow

Forget Mikel slowbi joor!
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Haba!!!! Him again...... *smiles*

Na wa o!!! *smh*

It's obvious you got poor understanding of the game.

Onazi an attacking midfielder??

Hmmmm...... Haters everywhere. Pls, visit the Super Eagles thread before you embarass yourself ok.

You termed me a "sadist". *smiles* Well, that just shows you got no clues to whom you're referring.

**smiles**

Just check out the sports section and see for yourself before "IGNORANTLY" giving people names.

bettermike:

Guy wake up from your slumber. Mikel is past tense now. And fyi, Na home base support onazi for midfield o. Always first to the ball, unlike mr slugish calamity Mikel.
Did you see the true definition of attacking midfielder in onazi today? Wow

Forget Mikel slowbi joor!
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Ekaka1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
What a shame...no be team Algeria flog 7-0 so.

Yet we had some illiterates invade the pitch like we won some space cup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by watchindelta(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
dead team.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Unitedabby(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
kobonaire:
Thread score update needed 1-0 Nigeria. Abi mod de toilet??
nope,im enter bush go shiit!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by UyiIredia(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

take time oo ... Chelsea na my club angry

But we flog Norwich 4 :0 for weekend tongue

Anyway , I think its time Nigeria goes back to being coached by foreigners .

So u and my junior bros share d same club. No wahala. I'm a confirmed Gunners fan.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by gary400(m): 1:42am On Nov 18, 2015
no set pieces no goal...make Nigeria just no qualify cuz all dose oyinbo no go green for world cup o.....oliseh go sweat for WC...
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by bettermike: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Haba!!!! Him again...... *smiles*

Na wa o!!! *smh*

It's obvious you got poor understanding of the game.

Onazi an attacking midfielder??

Hmmmm...... Haters everywhere. Pls, visit the Super Eagles thread before you embarass yourself ok.

You termed me a "sadist". *smiles* Well, that just shows you got no clues to whom you're referring.

**smiles**

Just check out the sports section and see for yourself before "IGNORANTLY" giving people names.

And you say you know football. Funny. You don't know that onazi can be switched from defensive midfield to offensive?
So you don't know players can be made to change roles within the same match.

Bro you don't know football at all. Believe me.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Onazi switching positions doesn't make him all of a sudden AN ATTACKING MIDFIELDER. His "PRIMARY" role is "defensive/central midfield".

So what are you talking about?? *smiles*

Ok..... Enough of this...... I recognise an "attention seeker" and "subtle ignoramus" when I see one.

**so just run along now**

bettermike:

And you say you know football. Funny. You don't know that onazi can be switched from defensive midfield to offensive?
So you don't know players can be made to change roles within the same match.

Bro you don't know football at all. Believe me.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by hahn(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Chubhie:
Wahala dey o. I love watching and discussing the games tactical side.

I don't watch the premiership as an act of patriotism grin

Maybe ill consider it when Europeans start supporting Eyimba undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Chubhie: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2015
hahn:

I don't watch the premiership as an act of patriotism grin

Maybe ill consider it when Europeans start supporting Eyimba undecided
I feel your acts of patriotism. You deserve MON national award. I used to go watch iwuanyawu National at dan anyiam back then in owerri. The must win at all cost with bad officiating discouraged me as a true lover of The Game. I prefer watching and playing on street level where you enjoy raw beauty of the game.

Maybe you can come in as an investor and chanji things so our ladies could feel a lil safer and take selfies in our stadia while being entertained with local good football.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by hahn(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2015
Chubhie:
I feel your acts of patriotism. You deserve MON national award. I used to go watch iwuanyawu National at dan anyiam back then in owerri. The must win at all cost with bad officiating discouraged me as a true lover of The Game. I prefer watching and playing on street level where you enjoy raw beauty of the game.

Maybe you can come in as an investor and chanji things so our ladies could feel a lil safer and take selfies in our stadia while being entertained with local good football.

The premiership used to be in a worse state but the people of Britain and Europe didn't abandon it and look for another working league to support. They fixed theirs.

But I get what you mean

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by bettermike: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Onazi switching positions doesn't make him all of a sudden AN ATTACKING MIDFIELDER. His "PRIMARY" role is "defensive/central midfield".

So what are you talking about?? *smiles*

Ok..... Enough of this...... I recognise an "attention seeker" and "subtle ignoramus" when I see one.

**so just run along now**

Lol. The guy is out of ideas and has now resorted to name calling. Wouldnt change the fact that you know nothing though.

Call me any name you like. You still remain a big zero when it comes to talking football.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
**smiles**

How right you are. I am the "Big Zero"

B- Better

I- In

G- Greatness

AND

Z- Zealous

E- Enthusiastic

R- Respected

O- Outstanding "Oga"

Thanks Sir. Such a pleasure. *smiles*

**now run along ok..... Je suis enchante**

bettermike:

Lol. The guy is out of ideas and has now resorted to name calling. Wouldnt change the fact that you know nothing though.

Call me any name you like. You still remain a big zero when it comes to talking football.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by ghanamaican: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hoping diz super chickens will be in our group.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
ghanamaican:
Hoping diz super chickens will be in our group.
what are u even doing in our Nairaland?

don't u have cediland over there?
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
UyiIredia:

So u and my junior bros share d same club. No wahala. I'm a confirmed Gunners fan.

Another trophyless season grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by bettermike: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
**smiles**

How right you are. I am the "Big Zero"

B- Better

I- In

G- Greatness

AND

Z- Zealous

E- Enthusiastic

R- Respected

O- Outstanding "Oga"

Thanks Sir. Such a pleasure. *smiles*

**now run along ok..... Je suis enchante**

Lol. All dis nairaland children sef.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by UyiIredia(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Another trophyless season grin

I prophesy Gunners will get FA cup and EPL.
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by IYANGBALI: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
IVORY2009:

Iyangbali shocked
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by IVORY2009(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
free frm NL Jail, Babagbali shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
UyiIredia:

I prophesy Gunners will get FA cup and EPL.

You guys say the same thing every year . grin Arsene Wenger enjoys the fourth position . Arsenal fans :

We are going to win the league this year . *Finish fourth* and repeat . Its like a loop no it actually is
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by wallay00: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by saintkel(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2015
safarigirl:
at least he doesn't have to be in her presence. A male needs to exercise self confidence and assertiveness. it won't do to be insecure.
Maybe I'll tell him to fix a date with u where u will teach him some aspects of life and women
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by wallay00: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by BlackAlbino6(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
BABANGBALI:
be informed that you and your comments are being ignored as you do not exist

If that is the case, then you have an

SKULL
Re: Nigeria Vs Swaziland : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 17th November 2015 by BlackAlbino6(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2015
atoleybaba:
human right activitist na u ooo...now that u av given such an interesting fact has it increase Nigeria goal margin

Yes now 2:0
cheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.