Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files (40204 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Leo Mezie Loses His Right Leg, Can't Move With His Right Legs Again / 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by alcmene: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
As long as the file contains the song ALL UR MENS SHALL FALL THAT DAY IF YOU CROSS MY LANE......

May it never be recovered cheesy Illiterate dull kid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by NNPCFACTS: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Berrylite:
If you keep your file using only one source, I will then believe that you are a kid.

Also attributing your carelessness or computer malfunction indicates you are mentally local

Take sense and complete your sentence.... Waiting
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by free2ryhme: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Andyblaze:
Wizkid wrote:

" woke up mad and tired! My Mac crashed on me and I lost everything! Guess who also lost his back up files? Me! Tryna get my files back but Baba nla still drops today!!! #TeamWizkid they can't stop us! We move!"

https://instagram.com/p/-BeKkfm6yd/

You lost your backup files due to negligence considering the nature of your job and u want to blame it on some spiritual or mental enemy. Even demons no get your time. Yeye
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by repogirl(f): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ode doesn't know something called the cloud exists?
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by tiwiex(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
BUT SERIOUSLY WHY IS THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE?? WHAT IS OUR OWN NAH?

He wan make una know saybna Mac e dey use.
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by Kenneth10110(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
All hating on wiz kid just shut up or form ya song
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by ChappyChase: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
360ng:

its quite annoying.
Wizzy Is just gradually loosing the love, no thanks to Davido!
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by holyworld4uyah(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Muhamadu Buhari why, why wizkid grin angry grin
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by repogirl(f): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
sukkot:
whats a proper backup ? memory stick ? i need to backup my files too
Google drive, one drive, Dropbox and many other free cloud storage sites. Just use Google.
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
360ng:
He no get sense?? why store all your files in a storage device without having proper backup elsewhere? SMH
Easy on him nah. the guy was surely afraid of getting some of his unreleased songs leaked outta dere freely

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by Kenneth10110(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
alcmene:
As long as the file contains the song ALL UR MENS SHALL FALL THAT DAY IF YOU CROSS MY LANE......

May it never be recovered cheesy Illiterate dull kid
Point of correction Mr its : ALL YOUR MAN NOT MENS
Lolz u self illiterate
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by makahlj2: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
I first thought he fell victim to the ransomware guys who encrypt all your files.
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by judedwriter(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
ggrin:
Wack songs as usualundecided
d dude sings ccrap nowadays...too much weeed?
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by hotdi(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
How does that reduce d price of fuel?
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by Khd95(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

The one from your village grin
The one from your village

u look like one,xpecially dat blue eyed hag dat normally hang on d banana tree behind my window
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by sukkot: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
repogirl:
Google drive, one drive, Dropbox and many other free cloud storage sites. Just use Google.
lol i like to be in control. I am a control freak, meaning anything can happen to the internet, like the internet cable that supplies all of africa can be sabotaged and internet connection lost. its very possible. so my idea of backup will be ' what is the best backup storage device i can use '. like an external hard-drive. that way i am in full control and not reliant on an internet connection. thanks for the suggestions though
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by repogirl(f): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
sukkot:
lol i like to be in control. I am a control freak, meaning anything can happen to the internet, like the internet cable that supplies all of africa can be sabotaged and internet connection lost. its very possible. so my idea of backup will be ' what is the best backup storage device i can use '. like an external hard-drive. that way i am in full control and not reliant on an internet connection. thanks for the suggestions though
there's nothing more reliable than the Internet. Your external drives will fail ten times before anything will happen to the Internet.
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by opylas(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
ernesty20:
As if na good songs sef.

Tchewwwwwwww
lol
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by Nicepoker(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Songs with pathetic lyrics
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by sukkot: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
repogirl:
there's nothing more reliable than the Internet. Your external drives will fail ten times before anything will happen to the Internet.
i guess you have not been watching the news lately. russians have been seen underwater next to the internet cable that supplies all of america wanting to sabotage it. USA and russia are in a proxy war in syria so they are trying to sabotage each other. now most of those companies you mentioned are american. when russia takes out the american internet, all your files vanish. this news was 2 weeks ago. its sserious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fNEppIiIkM
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by sukkot: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
repogirl:

more news about russia about to destroy the USA and worlds internet cable. this was a week ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwrgtwTfe5M
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by pseudonomer: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
jaybee104:
He no get mb to store files online ne?

You don't post stuffs like that to cloud. Unless you want your music leaked before the release date.
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by sukkot: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
repogirl:
more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUY_OKzm3g
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by akindap07(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
U'll get them back when u change ur name to "WizMan" ....mumu
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by sukkot: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
repogirl:
this was 5 days ago. one last video for emphasis. so as you can see ? the internet can be here today and gone tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuJNBGXBhSI
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
shocked cool WhichKid.......

Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by esonuu(m): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ur iye ye ye ye and wine ur waist lyrics...ur tori neva make headlines 4 a long tym nw, attention seeking
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by DJEhimond(m): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
I usually pee on threads like this.
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by osabiya16(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
Why?
What?
Re: Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files by DrMuzungu(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
System crashing does NOT mean files are lost. I can restore them... at the affordable rates wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" / I Am An Actor, Not A Ritualist — Yul Edochie / Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.