Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos (1255 Views)

Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos by NinaTohBadt(f): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wedding bells are ringing for Andrew Esiri, brother of popular Nigerian musician Dr Sid and his fiance Sakenim Perdo-Egbe.

The couple got engaged in March and would be tying the knot in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State this November.

They had this super beautiful and classy engagement shoot with Libran Eye Photography and we are so loving the chemistry between this couple.

Doranne Beauty did Sakenim’s makeup and also doubled up as the director of the shoot.

Check out the lovely photos!
Credit
Photography: Libran Eye Photography @libraneyephotography
Makeup: Doranne Beauty @dorannebeauty
SOURCE http://weddinginnigeria.com/dr-sids-brother-andrew-his-sweetheart-sakenims-beautiful-prewedding-photos/

Re: Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos by benedictnsi(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cute!!!
Re: Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Honestly some babes are wicked lipsrsealed
Re: Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos by NinaTohBadt(f): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
How dem take wicked grin
Re: Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos by Emodeee: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
If this thread no mk front page, ninatohbadt will become my g.f.
Re: Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos by NinaTohBadt(f): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin grin yeye pikin
Emodeee:
If this thread no mk front page, ninatohbadt will become my g.f.
Re: Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos by Emodeee: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
grin grin yeye pikin

Make I nor lie, u too fine.
Re: Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos by amokeme(f): 2:36am On Nov 14, 2015
I like her hair, they both look lovely
Re: Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos by Meeky(m): 6:10am On Nov 14, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
How dem take wicked grin
u sef wicked oh.looking cream and fresh.but wait oh hope say no be albino u be oh.lol
Re: Dr Sid’s Brother Andrew & His Sweetheart Sakenim’s Beautiful Prewedding Photos by SHOPPERS(m): 6:15am On Nov 14, 2015
Nothing interesting except the standing posture of the wife. Nothing tells us of their intention to get married here.

Contact me for Your nice prewedding shots and Amazing wedding photography. 08145508029

(1) (Reply)

Should I Try More Or Move On? / When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.