Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Should I Try More Or Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Try More Or Move On? (1254 Views)

I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try / Who Said I.m Not Cute, I Try Naaa. Photo..... / Why Guys Shouldn't Try More If The Girl Rejects Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Try More Or Move On? by ALT2(m): 4:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Good people of Nairaland, I am currently at a crossroad to either let a girl I love go or to try more, I've been friend with this girl for a while (2 years), during which I've asked her out once and I got that most dreaded response ( NO). The response does not seems to affect our friendship negatively as I didn't have a change in attitude towards her, but about some months ago a guy asked her out and she made him understand that she has a boyfriend (Me) and I get to know this through a mutual friend with the guy. This made me decided to ask her out again but I still got the No response which left me with a lot of questions like is she playing hard to guy? Did she just use me to chase the other guy away? Or she is truely not interested?. Though I have decided to move on, but I am not sure if I am making the right decision. Your advice and recommendations will be highly appreciated.
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by pet4ril(f): 4:37am On Nov 16, 2015
Its possible shes really having a guy but just want to use you to chase away other guys or shes in love with you but playing hard to get... Since you people are friends, try tell her that you have found a new love. Exaggerate it to her to see her reaction, then her reaction will show you if shes really interested in you or not..

Good luck mr loverboy grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by agarawu23(m): 4:46am On Nov 16, 2015
pet4ril:
Its possible shes really having a guy but just want to use you to chase away other guys
NO, she doesn't.
or shes in love with you but playing hard to get... Since you people are friends, try tell her that you have found a new love. Exaggerate it to her to see her reaction, then her reaction will show you if shes really interested in you or not..

Good luck mr loverboy grin
she might love the guy but forming or pretending not to.

Op, this kind of ladies eh, you are wasting time asking her out. Just invite her to your house and make sexual move towards her. ( I am not telling you to rape or force her ) undecided.

If the result of your move is positive, no need to ask her out anymore you guys are already in but if the result is negative, Forget asking her out and look for your date else where.

1 Like

Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 16, 2015
THERE ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT IF SHE REALLY LIKES YOU.................ASK ANOTHER GIRL OUT.

NO NEED TO THANK ME.
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by pet4ril(f): 5:08am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
NO, she doesn't.

Op, this kind of ladies eh, you are wasting time asking her out. Just invite her to your house and make sexual move towards her. ( I am not telling you to rape or force her ) undecided.

If the result of your move is positive, no need to ask her out anymore you guys are already in but if the result is negative, Forget asking her out and look for your date else where.
i disagree with you on if sexual move result proves negative..... It can only prove positive if the girl is a loose type because she may think the guy will see her cheaply if she agrees with his sexual oves..... The only thing is for the guy to tell her he is in kove with another woman and he can start faking calls..... I tell you the girl will becime jealous ifvshe really kove her and then he can ask her out
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by agarawu23(m): 5:17am On Nov 16, 2015
pet4ril:
i disagree with you on if sexual move result proves negative..... It can only prove positive if the girl is a loose type because she may think the guy will see her cheaply if she agrees with his sexual oves..... The only thing is for the guy to tell her he is in kove with another woman and he can start faking calls..... I tell you the girl will becime jealous ifvshe really kove her and then he can ask her out
if the move is positive, that doesn't mean the lady is cheap and I think it's childish for her to think in that direction.

Yes, you are right with your suggestion if the op can give it a trial.

But I just can't chase a lady that long sha, she be Beyonce? undecided
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
NO, she doesn't.

Bro, I didn't even know you have sense, did you type this!??
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by Cutehector(m): 5:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Neva make d same mistake twice! Bone dah babe and toast a hotter babe dan her.. Thank me later
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 16, 2015
pet4ril:

Nah, some ladies don't really flow with the asking out thing, I've been there once. They just want you to become the boyfriend not asking.

For me I wouldn't want to fake anything for a lady, fake a relationship? even phone calls?? U gals too like play o
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Its cos u r giving her attention. Ignore her n maybe she'll grab sense

1 Like

Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 16, 2015
angry

Apart frm asking her out, y nt sit her down and ask exactly wat yu are to her.....or berra still ignore her for some time,behave like she doesn't exist and see wat her reaction will be.
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by agarawu23(m): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2015
engrkenny:

Bro, I didn't even know you have sense, did you type this!??
No! I vomit it angry
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
No! I vomit it angry

Please get rid of your sectarian & political sentiments, thank me later
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by agarawu23(m): 6:16am On Nov 16, 2015
engrkenny:

Please get rid of your sectarian & political sentiments, thank me later
I don't understand why you people are easy to judge when you don't know their social life. Smh
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by fjkdhk: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Its cos u r giving her attention

Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't understand why you people are easy to judge when you don't know their social life. Smh

Your comments here is the only reflection I have of you.
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by agarawu23(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
engrkenny:

Your comments here is the only reflection I have of you.
hmmmmm
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by ALT2(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
Thanks for your contributions.
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by Olasco93: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
If your truly like her, my advice for you is:
''A patient 'dog' eats the Fattest bone.''
It's better you allow a girl make up her mind towards you, don't force her to.
Furthermore, guys should always enter a relationship that you know the GIRL Like/loves you more than you love her, this also takes patience.

Patience and perseverance is key to 'OTUOKE' heart!
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
ALT2:
Good people of Nairaland, I am currently at a crossroad to either let a girl I love go or to try more, I've been friend with this girl for a while (2 years), during which I've asked her out once and I got that most dreaded response ( NO). The response does not seems to affect our friendship negatively as I didn't have a change in attitude towards her, but about some months ago a guy asked her out and she made him understand that she has a boyfriend (Me) and I get to know this through a mutual friend with the guy. This made me decided to ask her out again but I still got the No response which left me with a lot of questions like is she playing hard to guy? Did she just use me to chase the other guy away? Or she is truely not interested?. Though I have decided to move on, but I am not sure if I am making the right decision. Your advice and recommendations will be highly appreciated.

Girls don't play hard-to-get for 2 years. When she meets guys she likes, she sleeps with them in a matter of days.

Yes, she used you to 'chase' the other guy away.
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by 2dice(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Women sha.. Causing Headache since the days of Adam grin
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by ideyhere(f): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Olasco93:

Furthermore, guys should always enter a relationship that you know the GIRL Like/loves you more than you love her

Really Abeg me and person no fit play that kind rough play ooh
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is what my mates in the US Marine call FUBAR (fvckd up beyond any recognition).

My neegar, ur case of friendzone is what i called vip friendzone. She just used u to chase away the guy,simple!

I suggest u start getting laid unnecessary,drink to stupor, smoke adamawa weed, just feign unusual hostile change towards her, try to show her u dnt give two flying jet li fvcks about her anymore and........wait, u knw what, just ignore my advice and just move on.
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
This is what my mates in the US Marine call FUBAR (fvckd up beyond any recognition).

My neegar, ur case of friendzone is what i called vip friendzone. She just used u to chase away the guy,simple!

I suggest u start getting laid unnecessary,drink to stupor, smoke adamawa weed, just feign unusual hostile change towards her, try to show her u dnt give two flying jet li fvcks about her anymore and........wait, u knw what, just ignore my advice and just move on.
Re: Should I Try More Or Move On? by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2015

My neegar, ur case of friendzone is what i call 'vip friendzone'. She just used u to chase away the guy,simple!

(1) (Reply)

A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) / . / What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.