Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! (41390 Views)

Why Is Everyone Looking For Ruzu / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For Ruzu / Thank God For Ruzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by muscleunited(m): 12:49am On Apr 13, 2017
I wonder how these guys scale through nafdac with laxatives and bitter leaf. That is why I only go to lagos hospitals for blood test. Imagine this being sold in pharmacies and hospital. Cos nothing works here.

Get your dream body.
Train smart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJEpzLvyMDw
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2017
In the last 7 days, from Lagos to Abuja to PH to South Africa & the UK, we keep having testimonies of Diabetic conditions well managed, Fibroids dealt with, serious aches & pains gone, high blood pressure fixed, weight issues corrected, weak erection rectified, etc, courtesy Ruzu Bitters.

The Ruzu Herbal Bitters is 100% natural. It has no preservatives & it's not only a supplement, it is CURATIVE as well! If you dont like the bitter taste, get the Capsule. RUZU HERBAL BITTERS WORKS!!!

Call/Whatsapp: 08078894785

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
To help us understand the goodness of Ruzu, Dr Phillip gave her own testimony. She had been diagnosed with cirrhosis and from the scan results had just 90 more days to live as a result of the damage already done to her liver. At that point she decided to try Ruzu and in 5 days the swelling of her legs were gone and in 28 days the patches on her liver were all gone. Now she is bubbling with life and she is helping many more get rid of ill-health.

She shared various testimonies of patients she has given to who now have amazing testimonies. The various issues they had include insomnia, erectile dysfunction, diabetes and its various complications, high blood pressure, cervical cancer, kidney infections that have led to kidney failure, fibroid cases and infertility issues amongst others. It’s interesting that these people buy from her at N3,000 or even more. Someone even offered to pay her N200,000 for 2 bottles if it works and it did work. Another person said he will give her a cow.

She also advised that one reason why many fail with recommending Ruzu is because many are not mindful of the dosage and how it is to be used. Ruzu is to be used on an empty stomach so ensure you inform your friends and family to use a minimum of 1 hour before any meal in the morning and 1 hour after all meals at night. Also inform them to drink a lot of water while using. Another thing she emphasized is the fact that people purge when taking Ruzu if there is an infection the body is combating so if your client complains of purging encourage them to keep using Ruzu because it is helping them to get well eventually. She said the purging is usually not watery and does not make people weak, it only eliminates toxins in the body. In addition to that she mentioned that the body size and metabolic rate of people should be taken into consideration when Ruzu is being used. Don’t ask someone who is 135kg to use 20ml, he or she needs a higher dose for the body to feel the effect of the drug at all.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by mommatriplets: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2017
so for combating painful periods and improving fertility for a woman trying to conceive, the dose is 2 caps morning and 2 caps night for the first 10 days of her cycle?
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
mommatriplets:
so for combating painful periods and improving fertility for a woman trying to conceive, the dose is 2 caps morning and 2 caps night for the first 10 days of her cycle?

Depends on the person's weight. I tell people with infertility issues to make sure they treat the cause first, before talking getting pregnant. After thoroughly addressing the issue, you can proceed to get pregnant. If the person is above 90kg, the person will have to use 4caps first thing in the morning and last thing at night. After using it for about 6 weeks, the person can use it 2 days after the period and stop. You can contact me on Whatsapp as well: 08078894785.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
HOW MUCH CAN YOU BUY A CHILD?
I met her last year, she and her husband were married and looking for a child for 4 years. I introduced RUZU to her she bought 2 bottles for #5,000.
Fast forward 2 months she told me she was pregnant, I was surprised and very happy as this was a huge testimony for me. I promised her I was going to hold the child as soon as she gives birth (Pictures below).
She's now the proud mother of a bouncing baby boy, I saw the smile on her face when I came to fulfill my promise, I held the child and I was so happy, tears filled my eyes.
Why did I cry? Imagine what you have done to this family, a child that's not #5,000 (she bought 2 bottles remember) but PRICELESS.
Think of people and families out there that you can reach out to and be a solution to them, you can put a smile on peoples faces. RUZU solves infertility, Diabetes, STIs, fibroid issues to name a few.
Distributors still needed nationwide.

By Gbenga Adebiyi, Ile-Ife
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 4:19pm On May 11, 2017
Testimony from a customer in France:

I have, all along , been sceptical about using Ruzu that my dearest cousin introduced to me. I thought it was just one of those things until it proved its worth in my personal case .
I have been on high blood pressure medication for six years now. When at last I braved using Ruzu, from the third day my blood pressure came to a normal 120/70.
I've never had this low for years. Till now (a month after ) I'm still enjoying a normal blood pressure till now.
The most amazing is my recent testimony. I went to see a gastroenterologist for problem of high cholesterol and high Gama GT. (I'm not an alcoholic so how come my Gama GT is high).
The gastroenterologist explained several other reasons that could be the cause. He asked me for a complete blood test before knowing what to do. I did the blood test three weeks after taking Ruzu constantly ( morning and evening).
I did the test and took the result to this kind doctor. My husband went with me.
The doctor looked through the result, then looked at me in amazement.
'What is wrong doctor' I asked. " Have you changed your diet since last you came, about a month ago?"
"Your Gama GT is now normal and your cholesterol is quit OK."
Yes doctor. I replied. I've been eating differently, doing exercises etc. My husband looked at me ,sort of saying " I never saw you change anything" I winked to him meaning " say nothing I will explain to you later"
The doctor was delighted. He asked me to continue my new habit and asked me to do another test in a year.
Outside, I reminded my husband about Ruzu That I take. "You see it works even for me" ( I didn't know how I could tell my white doctor about Ruzu. I might get into trouble thinking that I'm going crazy ! ).
He was amazed. Now he wants to start using it as well. My husband is a white man.
I asked my 16 year old daughter to try Ruzu soap for the Eczema she had on her hand as a result of reaction to wringing wet cloth for drying. The dermatologist has been treating it for at least 3 months from then. Five days after Ruzu use (rubbing her Palm with Ruzu soap and leave it for at least 30 seconds before rinsing ) the eczema is completely gone leaving her palm as smooth as that of a baby.
Ruzu cured my sore throat in just two days and my sprained neck within a few hours.
To God be the Glory for these testimonies !
You can be part of someone's great life changing experience, inbox me for Ruzu Bitters NOW!

Call/Whatsapp: 08078894785

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by TopeMel(f): 12:48pm On May 13, 2017
Can this work for tinnitus?
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by mommatriplets: 12:47pm On May 14, 2017
usually have very painful period, discovered ruzu sometime last year. and took it cd 2 to cd 10...and it helped with the pain//but for the past 2 cycles, it appears not to be working again . the pain does not reduce much agaian after taking ruzu, what could be wrong?
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 6:03pm On May 16, 2017
mommatriplets:
usually have very painful period, discovered ruzu sometime last year. and took it cd 2 to cd 10...and it helped with the pain//but for the past 2 cycles, it appears not to be working again . the pain does not reduce much agaian after taking ruzu, what could be wrong?

How have you been using it? I mean the prescription. Did you take into consideration your body weight?

Call/Whatsapp me on 08078894785
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by mommatriplets: 8:53pm On May 17, 2017
i take 2 or 3cups first thing morning...and same at night. from first day of flow to the 10th day, started using it last dec/jan
am about 80kg and hiegth is 5ft 7inchies
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 3:26pm On May 30, 2017
I sincerely dont know why you are experiencing what you are telling me. You are definitely the first person I will be hearing this from. That the pain no longer goes away after use, i really dont know why. You can call me and lets talk. Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 3:28pm On May 30, 2017
She had battled insomnia (sleeplessness) for years, but after she started taking RUZU Bitters, she started sleeping well through the night and even oversleeps sometimes. She also decided to try RUZU for her daughter who was in a constant monthly battle with menstrual pain. Now, she has her periods painlessly.
RUZU is brutal on pain! It’s relaxing on the body. That’s what we need in our fast paced lives and stressful schedule. It’s cheap, but extremely effective. It’s small but MIGHTY! Every home needs RUZU!
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by techcloud(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Is the distributor thing still working.
Can I still plug in and make money too?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2017
techcloud:
Is the distributor thing still working.

Can I still plug in and make money too?

Yeah Sure. Call me and lets discuss.
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by grandfleets: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
These are the products that people have been calling me everyday, demanding for them in large quantity. You know why? They work amazingly. The testimonies are unbelievable... Am glad people are getting results. Let me share them with you as well... Ruzu Herbal Bitters Capsules available as well.
Call me today. 08078894785/08026115010

Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! by pete321: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
grandfleets:

Depends on the person's weight. I tell people with infertility issues to make sure they treat the cause first, before talking getting pregnant. After thoroughly addressing the issue, you can proceed to get pregnant. If the person is above 90kg, the person will have to use 4caps first thing in the morning and last thing at night. After using it for about 6 weeks, the person can use it 2 days after the period and stop. You can contact me on Whatsapp as well: 08078894785.

and what about the dosage to treat male infertility?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Furore Over Doctor Of Pharmacy Degree In Nigerian Universities. / The Malnourished Somalian Girl Is Now A Premedical Student (Photos) / Dr. Umoh Michael Dies After Allegedly Working 72 Hours In LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.