Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) (34591 Views)

Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / It Pays To Be Honest(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Tomtoxic: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
hahaha lasisi dn find 1 end time stuff inside the car.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by kingsley18(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Choi Una don enter!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
DIARY OF RESOLUTIONS

Episode 47

Oga...Oga.. Officer.lasisi shouted as he brought something out of the Car..

What is that the superior officer said as he beamed his torchlight towards lasisi hands....

In Lasisi hands ,Was a black nylon....The one Kodekeys gave to mgoat in the studio few hours back......

Open it......Inspector drizslim shouted..

I could see mgoat vibrating and shaking , looking left and right as Lasisi Tore open the Nylon and revealed some substance ...i had no idea what it is or was...Probably it was Glucose ...i thought..

Haa..Oga...na ..

Before he could finish his statement,mgoat had took to his heels...

Dont let him go...Obino...obino...

..Despite dropping His bag and belongings in the car except his phone,mgoat continued running without looking back as officer obino pursued with his Ak47 and fired shots to stop him..

Back where i was .All the three officers grabbed hold of me..

Sir...i have no idea of....i said almost sobbing with a trembling voice..

Paa..Before i could finish.i was landed a destiny resetting slap by OC lasisii followed by a very heavy blow to the lower abdomen..

Keep quiet..You criminals... All u young boys of nowadays be misbehaving up and down.....Anything u say will be used against u in the Court of Law... bla bla bla.

And that was how i was bundled into the police van alongside with the other car..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Episode 48 ...

i was still n the cell when the officers found out about the drivers license and claimed they found another 50kg of hard drugs in the car which i stated did not belong to us.
How true their claim was ,I don't know till date.

For 3 days.i was tortured. beaten and whipped.Nobody came to ask about me...Not even mgoat..his mum...or sister..

Throughout the first three days i was denied access to my phone...Not untill when i cooperated and Gave a detailed description of Mgoat residence and where he got the car before i was allowed to speak with my parents..

As expected they went to the residence of the Car borrower and Mgoat baba isale .and he was consequently arrested alongside Mgoat.

my parents had to come and oversee the affairs as the case even got tougher than i ever imagined..

Needless to say,i lost out on the assignment i came to do... I have never seen my parents more dissspointed in me..It took God's grace and the intervention of Mgoat's Prodigal Police Officer of a Father coupled with a lot of money.time and resources from both my family and mgoat "s over the period of 6 months the case lasted before it was finally resolved...

But not without mgoat Big boss friend being sentenced to 3 years imprisonment with hard labour...He was made the scapegoat of the whole scenario

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Final Episode next
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Tomtoxic:
hahaha lasisi dn find 1 end time stuff inside the car.

lol
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Episode 49

The incident severed the ties between myself and mgoat and of course our families ...For 4 years i never heard from mgoat again..

Not untill late last year when I heard he had a show in london and had released a massive single....

I found it hard to believe it was him at first cause he had changed his name to ebykes and the hit single that made him so " popular" ( in quote ) Shaka " was nothing but arrant Trash at first listen.

How it blew still remains a big mystery to me..He followed up with two shitty singles and gathered fan base...

Shooting videos.models.drinks.buying cars.,shows, interviews,blings .....he was living the life he had dreamed of and to say the truth i was envious and finally agreed that he was going to make it in music after all.

This kind of living cant be fake . though i sometimes wonder if he made all these money from his music alone ?? Who knows ??

Not untill i received the news boldly written on today's paper... i was called by two of my family members who informed me of the news earlier but i didnt believe till i saw this...

My God .!!! But it didnt have to get to this stage now .Eh E no suppose reach this kind level naa .

Though i knew he had the tendencies and by luck.had scaled through similar gbege and wahala like this before in the past, this particular one wey i dey look so . e Be like water don pass back enter snail mouth for d matter o. Choi !!!

He ought to have learnt naw..i warned him .i warned him ooo. He wouldn't just listen..... Only God can save him from this one naw..Only God ..
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Episode 50

The Headline Read " Rising Music Star arrested alongside Others in Indonesia ...

Mgoat had been arrested alongside six other nigerians for pushing drugs to Indonesia and the punishment for this offence over their was death...

The supporting headline says Nigeria govt lobbying with indonesia authorities. But i guess we all know how naija lobbying and consultation ends..

It ends in nothing.

I was even more surprised to see what mgoat had to say.

..He stated he was introduced into the business by His former boss friend.....Apparently. Mr Boss friend had left prison after fulfilling his jail term of 3 yrs.waited a full year probably planning and scheming how to payback mgoat for sending him to prison and then met with and cajoled mgoat to the very drugs that almost ruined his life yrs earlier...

He claimed the boss friend arranged how he took the drugs. Moved them and evaded arrest each time he travelled and they shared the proceeds 30 for him...70 for the boss friend....

He claimed he did and consented to help him in the business because he had earlier sent him to prison and wanted to appease him as a way of service ...And also because he was quite popular and not much scrutiny will be given at check points where he travelled.

And this was the first time he was taking it to Indonesia..

When asked about the whereabouts of the boss friend.he stated that the last time they connected.he was with a wife and two kids in UAE.. where exactly,he cant say..
This was the first time I knew the name of the man who has been dating his Sister and borrowed him the car .He was simply identified as Mr FaDaSun..

What is that he was not making enough money from music....or just used it as a cover up all this well ... It might be that all those money he had and showed off was all from the drugs business..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2015

Episode Finale......

Who am i to blame..The parents ?? The parents who divorced and thus had no time to raise their kids....or the Father who abandoned him without monitoring.... ...Turned the elder sister into one that exchanges her body for money from the big boss or the teenage promiscuous younger sister who i slept with the very first day i met her and died 2 yrs after due to unknown ailment.

Or Mgoat himself .who despite his condition and family background chose to go on the wrong path and refuse to be focus and contented.Despite making a little fame and money from his music and rather than consolidate and improve.......

He wanted more...

Sometimes even if Luck was on your side. Greed would make u misbehave..

Not even his Father can save him as an AIG he is now....not even Nigeria can save him..i doubt if the president himself can...

"" Barrister Boo....Barrister Boo..i was cut off from my thoughts..
" yes
" oh...I guess u av seen the news today.. the artiste ...?? My learned colleague,Barrister Pdizzle Asked as he came into the office with a copy of today newspaper too.

" Yes
" Haa..i heard Nigerian is lobbying..we all know how these things end...
" Hmmn.. you know i once knew this guy....
" You dont mean it ?? He asked surprised..

" Yes... infact i knew if he continued the way i left him ...he will most likely end up like this... i once had a nasty experience with him when i was trying to apply for attachment as at the time.. . A bitter experience I will never forget..

" Are you serious /? Please can you gist me about it...u might find it hard to believe i was actually his fan...he said as he dropped the paper on the table and sat down ready for the tale.

Hmmn.....i took a sip from my cofee...and took a very deep breath afterwards...

THE END

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by greenlegs(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Na so Mgoat go...lol
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by kingsley18(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Finally your "short story" is over.... Thank God oooo!
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Chanchit: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is Epic! Nice one classcaptain. Cc:lalasticlala
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Okaakoko(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
finally, the story has come to an end. happy now. boo, sorry classcaptain, God will continually increase you in wisdom to give us more. thanks, but like Oliver twist, we want more. remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Sirpluv: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
You have a rare talent, nice 1 classcaptain. . . may God enrich you with more intelligence. . 1 love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
kingsley18:
Finally your "short story" is over.... Thank God oooo!

lol..thanks
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by atilla(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Correct
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sirpluv:
You have a rare talent, nice 1 classcaptain. . . may God enrich you with more intelligence. . 1 love

Thanks Sir..Gimme ur email... am sending a Free eBook of this story sir.Merry xmas
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chanchit:
This is Epic! Nice one classcaptain. Cc:lalasticlala
Thank u so much boss...
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
greenlegs:
Na so Mgoat go...lol
lol
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Chanchit: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Thank u so much boss...
Which of the 23rd are you releasing the two singles? Tomorrow?
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chanchit:

Which of the 23rd are you releasing the two singles? Tomorrow?

yes..
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Sirpluv: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Thanks Sir..Gimme ur email... am sending a Free eBook of this story sir.Merry xmas

[email]bestpass1@gmail.com[/email]
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Chanchit: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
ClassCaptain:

yes..
Owk. Give me a mention when it drops.
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by bashsani(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
ClassCaptain:

yes..
very educating
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2015
bashsani:
very educating
thanks sir

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
epic .well done classcaptain
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
epic .well done classcaptain
thanks boss
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by Ay04z(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
classcaptain bravo....clapping clapping clapping....standing ovation for u in my room....good story with a lot of sense ...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ay04z:
classcaptain bravo....clapping clapping clapping....standing ovation for u in my room....good story with a lot of sense ...

thanks boss.Gimme your email ..am sending an eBook of the story...God bless
Re: My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
HaneefahRN:
I'av decided to stop being a ghost reader. Thank God I follow u, se I cld av missed the beginning of this one.
Classcaptain, una weldone, more grease to ya elbow. Following bumper to bumper. I wldn't mind a feature o.

next story by Gods grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Woman He Wished He Never Met. (fiction) / Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) / My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.