Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,889 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature (35152 Views)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Uchennam21(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
I've heard several stories of witches and wizards, but getting to experience it directly was something else.It all happened in Calabar , Victor Akan street as a new landlord emerged to take over from the landlady.

The Calabar people have this tradition of women inheriting their father's house but our landlady decided to concede defeat by leaving the house to her brother and nobody could tell us why. Whatever that could make one to leave one's house wasn't ordinary. There could be more to it than it meets the eye.

The new landlord decided to move into the house immediately after gaining access to the house. The night he slept under the roof was a terrifying one. As a little boy who was just in primary four , I witnessed something I've never seen in my life before. It was as if the spiritual battle was meant to disturb our peaceful sleep.

That night , we woke up at night as we heard heavy sound on the rooftops. Vultures were crying and scratching the roof. We couldn't sleep as the time on the wall clock was 2 a.m. The vultures have come to circle and we had to pray fervently all night.

This was the first night the landlord slept under the roof with us , in his own room and we experienced the strange meeting. We only hoped that the night would transform into day.

In the morning , my brother had woken up to accidentally meet the landlord jubilating in the morning , " utele mi has shown them something ". Utele means Vulture in Efik language ,just like how we call it Udene in Igbo language. Utele mi ( my vulture has really shown them something.)

We didn't need a soothsayer to tell us who was on rampage on the roof at odd hours of morning . Ever since that day, we knew we would have to pitch the tent with a wizard who has come to showcase he won the house ownership using his spiritual warfare against the landlady.

Have you ever had such a Witchcraft experience? Let me know your story!

Author:

Attire Literature

From My Diary (Story of My Life - Okwundu Uchenna Martins)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Akinfemmy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
What a stupid reason to label someone a wizard. grin

No proof of him transforming in your presence

No attack from him

Nothing!!!

Maybe he was just as surprised as you guys were, you don't know.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by FashionCookie(f): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ok
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Reviewer(f): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Doesn't seem like witchcraft
Superstitious beliefs maybe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Queen1001(f): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Uchennam21:
I've heard several stories of witches and wizards, but getting to experience it directly was something else.It all happened in Calabar , Victor Akan street as a new landlord emerged to take over from the landlady.

The Calabar people have this tradition of women inheriting their father's house but our landlady decided to concede defeat by leaving the house to her brother and nobody could tell us why. Whatever that could make one to leave one's house wasn't ordinary. There could be more to it than it meets the eye.

The new landlord decided to move into the house immediately after gaining access to the house. The night he slept under the roof was a terrifying one. As a little boy who was just in primary four , I witnessed something I've never seen in my life before. It was as if the spiritual battle was meant to disturb our peaceful sleep.

That night , we woke up at night as we heard heavy sound on the rooftops. Vultures were crying and scratching the roof. We couldn't sleep as the time on the wall clock was 2 a.m. The vultures have come to circle and we had to pray fervently all night.

This was the first night the landlord slept under the roof with us , in his own room and we experienced the strange meeting. We only hoped that the night would transform into day.

In the morning , my brother had woken up to accidentally meet the landlord jubilating in the morning , " utele mi has shown them something ". Utele means Vulture in Efik language ,just like how we call it Udene in Igbo language. Utele mi ( my vulture has really shown them something.)

We didn't need a soothsayer to tell us who was on rampage on the roof at odd hours of morning . Ever since that day, we knew we would have to pitch the tent with a wizard who has come to showcase he won the house ownership using his spiritual warfare against the landlady.

Author:

Attire Literature

First to comment
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Kalatium(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
All this bed stories and tales by moonlight .
undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Isabi4lov: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Not this night cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by BigIyanga: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Uchennam21:

Author:

Attire Literature

Another delusional and fictitious story.. tell your landlady to go get New Naira note from CBN and Ballot Box from INEC as vulture

19 Likes

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Goldbw122(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Anything can happen in this life even when you thing is not possible, what I believe in this life is, when you think something is not possible that means it is really possible.. and you need to be careful. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by zx9651: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by kcdendelo: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Powerless powers... All power have been giving to our Lord Jesus Christ.. Matthew 28 vs 18..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Ayodeoba: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Na lie you lie

1 Like

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Jay5mie: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
undecided

How did this get front page??

3 Likes

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Sonnobax15(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na wa.....

Tho it may be fictional but things dey really dey happen for this life cha shocked. Imagine packing away from your former residence with a car and a successful career and ending up selling everything you have ever worked hard for and being broke to the extent of being a beggar angry. Some landlords dey use their tenants glory take dey shine cha shocked

8 Likes

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Is that all

1 Like

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Akinfemmy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Queen1001:

First to comment

Lol dey play
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by ugotricey: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
F A B U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by TheBillyonaire: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wizards are powerful but not as powerful as ET invasion. I have experienced both. When ET touches you, then you'd know that witches are just cosmic hackers. ET are the real programmers.
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Kingray10: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
And why is this on front page without the complete story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by CalabarPikin: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Haaaa

I'm sure witchcraft exist....but then, I don't believe they can harm any innocent person though......we don't have any business, so wtf do you have to do with me..??

I grew up in a face me I face you kind of house (rented) before Jah bless my family with a permanent place.
While in this rented apartment we occupied 3 single rooms with other 2 tenants (1 room each) and the landlady and her son/grand child in a single room behind one of our room. Bruh.... neighbors and co-tenants will always come and confront the landlady accusing her of witchcraft and how she didn't allow them sleep at night....it was so serious that we had to believe them.....cuz it even got to the extent someone beat her black and blue one faithful day, old woman oh..(my landlady)
The shocking thing is that in all this, no one in my house has ever complained of scratch or sleepless night due to operations or whatsoever.

One thing that made us believe was when her son was about to die.....in his dying bed he keeps saying they should ask his mother.... she's the one killing him, like play baba die ooh....left the corps in that same room with the woman inside for days make the whole compound to smell......less than 2 months later Mma Anang like we know her died oh......nobody ever complained of witchcraft again

Sometime I wonder if the woman has tried my home and failed or she's just scared.....cuz mum has series of stories of her encounter ooh..
They is this man in my village that will always run into the bush if he sights my mum coming his way till the day he died, baba can't withstand the presence of mumcy. I've witnessed a boy that was driven out of the house by his dad for witchcraft matters, people will always gather to hear him confess and will keep asking questions, mum was coming back from church one faithful day and had to check what was going on, the little boy start beg my mum to leave ooh....that he can't look at my mum's eyes ooh....
Bruh I shock sha...

In all this, I don't believe witchcraft can do anything sha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Carcholce: 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Wizards are powerful but not as powerful as ET invasion. I have experienced both. When ET touches you, then you'd know that witches are just cosmic hackers. ET are the real programmers.

What is ET?
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Badguy77(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
If you know what's good for you my brother run o

1 Like

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Robisky001(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wait on you!
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Konjiboii: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
I just knew it will have to be calabar , those people are fetish in that part of the Mississippi
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by TheRealOwner(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by blackmantis: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
If I were in that house Nobody not even the landlord will sleep.....by morning some vultures will be dead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Tannhauser(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
grin

And then?

In other news...DO NOT ACCEPT THE OLD NOTES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, THE SILENCE OF THE FG ON THIS IS SOOO LOOOUUD. I DON'T TRUST THESE MEN IN POWER.
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by visijo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Gone are the days wey we de see bundles of money in the bank 😪.
Now na empty counter everywhere..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe / How To Write A Letter To Apply For Loan In Your Company / (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.