Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today (51313 Views)

2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by hadura29(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
politicalpastor:

Oh my God. Where in america go you live. You are very correct. I live in new jersey. MY PAY A WEEK AFTER TAXES MY DEAR IS 600 DOLLAR. I STILL DEY COMPLAIN SAY E NO REACH. I wonder how people can take care of them selves with 200 dollars in a month in that stupid nation called nigeria.

No be bad thing if you come back come create jobs with your ideas, Nigeria is not silly. And america did not get it straight over night.. I greet..

3 Likes

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AsherStorm(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tonyet1:
@OP,

I'll give you an offer of 50k plus bonuses every month as a marketer, but you must be very good. If you are interested PM me let's start from there. Location is any state but Lagos because of we have staffs in Lagos already.

Kindly reach me sir infotechdave@gmail.com
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Alki:

I want to blog for you,
Contact me through my blog then.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by olascojojo: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Decline D two offer. Look for what u can do urself
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by mrbyron(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
AsherStorm:

You never can tell who you meet online

To everyone saying I shld become an entrepreneur, I'm one already cos I have passion for music and I have a music studio which I started a thread about while I was constructing from scratch...

But as someone who doesn't like staying idle, the studio work isn't occupying my time for now thus I wish to work, get more money to invest in the studio.

Anyone who has a good offer for me and help to render should kindly drop a contact as I can't send pms ...
Thanks
Guy you are a huge talent. I played that track to my friends in Europe and told them it was by an American artiste and they believed. When I eventually told them the truth. Their jaws dropped. You are way bigger than this menial job. If you need money for your music and it's not so much, there is a possibility of working something out
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Kangol99(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=22pt]Check my signature[/size]
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AreaFada2: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
PussyFucker2:
Nigerians celebrating because they got a new job ??
Meanwhile, here in America we're tired of working.

Buhari why ??

Here in France, we don't work at all. Everyday is Christmas. grin cheesy

If I hear.......
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AsherStorm(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
kmcutez:

I only need one person to clean my house and I do not know if a graduate will want to be a cleaner.

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AsherStorm(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Brandnew2:

You should know it's a typo. Thanks for putting it to my notice.

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dyt:

Is it daily or weekends?
How much can you pay a graduate?

It's daily but I am happy with my cleaning lady for now, so that position is not vacant.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by AsherStorm(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
mrbyron:

Guy you are a huge talent. I played that track to my friends in Europe and told them it was by an American artiste and they believed. When I eventually told them the truth. Their jaws dropped. You are way bigger than this menial job. If you need money for your music and it's not so much, there is a possibility of working something out

Hmmn
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by mrtantalizers(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
h
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
AsherStorm:
Went for 2 interviews for marketing posts today and I did well in the test and interview but the pay and condition seems ridiculous.

Company A said my basic salary will be between 25k and 35k and also commission on whatever customers I bring in but the worst part is I have to sign a year BOND with them and should in case I wann leave before one year, my guarantors will pay whatever is left to be met on my target...

Company B said my basic salary will be between 20k and 25k and also commission on sales or deals I get for the company... This one has no clause of BOND.

Tfare to either one I choose is btw 200 and 300 daily and I will be living in a place where I'd have to be feeding myself.

Please advise me on whether to wait for better opportunities or take one of the two offers.

Thanks

NB: I'm a BSC holder
sweetheart,you must have tried so hard all this while to get a job,that's the case of many people out there,even the pay itself isn't good enough for a BSc holder,but still. I will advice you stay with the 2nd job pending when u will get a better offer God willing,gather more knowledge surrounding your field also and please don't give up on seeking for other opportunity.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by fm25odumoye(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
U don't even need advice from anybody... U urself ought to have known dat the jobs are put of options.... y would u want to enslave urself on something that is not worth it.... Bro... Soji urself jawe... Wait for the best.... Heaven gate is gonna open for u soon... And u would be all smiles
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by miqos02(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Isryl02:
Na dis slavery u dy call job
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
AsherStorm:

Comment on GidiLink blog with your user I.d so we can verify and analyse your interests.

Thank you.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Isryl02:
Na dis slavery u dy call job

just wanted to celebrate FTC with yu... Buh in my own opinion, the poster need to receive sense.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by princejayboss: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jesus Christ... Is this what naija has gotten to... 25k..... 35k..... This is madness....a BSc for that matter.....

What can I say than to manage till you find something better
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
PussyFucker2:

Buhari why ??
you forgeting that we just 54 years old or thereabout and you guys are 200+ i guess, so please lets celebrate,things are hard right now in nigeria.
and come to think of it,hows america bro
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Mostprecious(f): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmm... I say Run for ur life, except u re dt desperate buh d pay plus ur transpprt nd feeding, mehn!! U'll lose big time. Keep hunting, ur dream job wil come. God dey!
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by kpolli(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
PussyFucker2:

Buhari why ??

Which America Sometimes I think I am in the wrong America with the way people post on this NL
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by jewelofafrica(f): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Brandnew2:
angry
Come and blog for me instead.
Linda Ikeji pays 100k.
I will double your current offer.
All I need is your creativity and a good command in English.

I'm interested in your offer, what does it entail?
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Brandnew2:

You should know it's a typo. Thanks for putting it to my notice.
Aiit. Pls are u sure about the Linda's pay?
I'm interested o.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Isryl02(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Alanjeffy:

just wanted to celebrate FTC with yu... Buh in my own opinion, the poster need to receive sense.

cheesy
Don't mind him...
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
steffans:
First of all.. Congratulations on your Job offers..
Do u know how many people are looking for jobs in 9ja?

But on a serious note.. The jobs are all slavery..
So the best thing u will do.. Is pick the one without the bond.. Get ur first month salary and disappear.. That's if u will get d salary at all..

Meanwhile, u didn't tell us what u will be marketing..

I sense a foul play here.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by harry509: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
AsherStorm:
Went for 2 interviews for marketing posts today and I did well in the test and interview but the pay and condition seems ridiculous.

Company A said my basic salary will be between 25k and 35k and also commission on whatever customers I bring in but the worst part is I have to sign a year BOND with them and should in case I wann leave before one year, my guarantors will pay whatever is left to be met on my target...

Company B said my basic salary will be between 20k and 25k and also commission on sales or deals I get for the company... This one has no clause of BOND.

Tfare to either one I choose is btw 200 and 300 daily and I will be living in a place where I'd have to be feeding myself.

Please advise me on whether to wait for better opportunities or take one of the two offers.

Thanks

NB: I'm a BSC holder
take d 2nd 1 bro, 2 get a job in dis country vry vry difficut. Xcpt mayb u Rr connected and GOD by ur side. Even me a polytechnic graduate, I was able 2 raise money n strt up a business. Though am still lookn 4 a job. I tink d 2nd job is more preferable nstead of sitn down @ home wit@ job.
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

I'm interested o.
Which one are you interested in o!
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Brandnew2:
Which one are you interested in o!
yours wouldn't be a bad idea o
Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
jewelofafrica:

I'm interested in your offer, what does it entail?
Besides what I already wrote, you have to own a gmail account and also be conversant with the Blogger platform.
You can start by leaving comments on my blog to help us verify and analyse you interests. Then we will contact you.

Cc Adeniketina2015
Emyben
Alki
Harryobi
Princess4eva

Sorry I have to mention you guys here so I don't have to repeat the same thing over again.
Trust me I'm a fun person to work with as I see everyone as colleagues. no master, no boss!

I believe you can do it, now it's left for you to prove yourselves.

You may visit GidiLink blog here

1 Share

Re: Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Isryl02:
cheesy Don't mind him...
Lol. off I go... more attentions are needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.