Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

5 Relationship Ideas That Are Totally Outdated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Relationship Ideas That Are Totally Outdated (699 Views)

5 Relationship Ideas That Are Totally Outdated / 5 Relationship Tips To Learn From The Lagos Driver-conductor Connection / 5 Relationship Mistakes I Made In My Life—no 5 Is Over My Dead Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Relationship Ideas That Are Totally Outdated by holarns: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2015

Often times, people remain single because their inhibitions prevent them from truly falling in love with the right person. When your love life is constantly guided by certain rules and regulation, then you may have difficulty really finding the one you seek.

It’s okay to discard some relationship rules that is likely to hinder you from enjoying a simple date or consider a relationship with someone you like.

1. Having sex on a first date destroys your chances of having a real relationship: The truth is whether you sleep with your date or not, they’ve decided almost immediately if they want to start a real relationship or not.

2. Confident women intimidate men: Times have changed and men aren’t looking for damsels in distress anymore. Many men appreciate confidence in a woman as long as she doesn’t have a superiority complex.

see the rest:http://www.asapgist.com/5-relationship-ideas-that-are-totally-outdated/
Re: 5 Relationship Ideas That Are Totally Outdated by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Relationship Ideas That Are Totally Outdated by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Having s*x on a first date is a NO NO
Re: 5 Relationship Ideas That Are Totally Outdated by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Very outdated! I'm with op on these points
Re: 5 Relationship Ideas That Are Totally Outdated by Maxi112: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
I love having sex on my first date, it makes me happy each time I bleep her on our first date, and I love it that way cause the lady will ever remain loyal till I call it a quit

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders Lets Do Dis B4 Christmas..you'll Thank Me Later / Please Read And Respond.... / Ladies Is He Stingy Or Just Collecting Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.