Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

If You Want To Steal Your Brothers Property.. Who Would You Go To For Help(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Want To Steal Your Brothers Property.. Who Would You Go To For Help(pics) (987 Views)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Steal Your Brothers Property.. Who Would You Go To For Help(pics) by iduzebaba(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
For me... na Pete edochie. that guy has a phd in snatching properties..

Re: If You Want To Steal Your Brothers Property.. Who Would You Go To For Help(pics) by Niyeal(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
All of them be expert
Re: If You Want To Steal Your Brothers Property.. Who Would You Go To For Help(pics) by marwanafrica: 9:37pm On May 27, 2018
Na 2 sure pass, he has All it takes to do the job well
Re: If You Want To Steal Your Brothers Property.. Who Would You Go To For Help(pics) by Holywizard: 7:23am On May 29, 2018
May untimely death kill all ur generation!
Stop quoting me idiot
bulkwide:
Hello, habincci_hub-0 tneeds this: Coconuts Needed .Can youtsupplyOit?
MVisitvthe linkmbelow.
iGrXpi iduzebaba aqsIkd worldboss187 PgkdCi jukinom vESGbG holywizard YKgA7n ceymbah71 TSFPrE ugonology qGetwa chrisproperty1 5shHfx israelmao Y1ncfV mabpaine
Re: If You Want To Steal Your Brothers Property.. Who Would You Go To For Help(pics) by israelmao(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2018
Pls I don't know this person call Bulkwide it seems he has cloned my account.
Re: If You Want To Steal Your Brothers Property.. Who Would You Go To For Help(pics) by Worldboss187: 11:20am On May 29, 2018
Holywizard:
May untimely death kill all ur generation!
Stop quoting me idiot

Hello holywizard, what you are quoting and cursing might be a 'spambot'.
Nd by persistently replying the post you are quoting the rest of us on the post.
Kindly ignore the mentions or just report the post

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga And Jumia / Access Bank Have Done The Worse. (pic) / What I Have Learnt In Jumoke Orisagunna's Story Of Transformation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.