Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages (52835 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by tinktanker: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2015
Only one religion must b associated with terror. The so called religion of peace. Dats i y can't have one as a friend. Very evil n devilish religion.

5 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Sakes: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2015
hiroz:
wow so sad...anybody who has been following events for the past months in Europe know that this is just the beginning... the EU as instigated by merkel threw open its borders to unknown and undocumented individuals. I blame some of these weak stupid EU leaders who fell for the tricks that allowed these so many immigrants from the Middle East . They don't know who is in and where the are from but it's too late these terrorists are now spread around Europe waiting to strike.France is a state of war right now.if the terrorists move forward with their plans in Europe,by the time they are through boko haram will be like boys scouts compared to them...political correctness has killed Europe... shut the damn borders and deport the illegal and undocumented immigrants ..damn terrorists,rip to the dead...

At times you need not bother with people that created their own problem.....
The UNREST in the Middle East was ENGINEERED by the West in their GREEDY Quest for OIL(Energy control)

Now, they suppose by TAGGING them TERRORISTs you will persuade the World to help them clear their mess? While they were the first TERRORs that unleashed these TERROR MINDs....? With Brothers & Wives dead under occupation?

And now they WISH to Convince the World that those they unsettled their STABLE LIVES will let them be?? Ghost Story!!!!!

We should anticipate more ATTACKS....Really....
Its a PITY INNOCENT Citizens bears the BLUNT!!!!
Whether they Win or not INNOCENT Citizens will bear the blunt for they hardly understand!!!! They will still fight to protect their leaders or still die if they don't......

We commiserate with the Dead!!!!! & Console their relations....
The world of MEN!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by druid06(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:
Europe turns their back on the Jews and denounce their christian heritage and embrace islam and arab culture
Germany killed 6 million Jews and Merkel promotes anti semitism and wants to import 7 million batshit insane muslims.

Mention me when sharia law is established across Europe.

You're a fvcking slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by AdeniyiA(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^At one of the scenes, the vermin were heard shouting 'this is for Syria' and then added 'Allahu Akbar' as they shot their victims!

The'are the perpetrators ,the descendants of Ishmael ...
Genesis 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by tinktanker: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2015
bleeped up religion. Islam is associated with d anti-christ .

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by lezz(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^At one of the scenes, the vermin were heard shouting 'this is for Syria' and then added 'Allahu Akbar' as they shot their victims!
Don't mind that attention deficit fool .

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by tinktanker: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Sakes:

At times you need not bother with people that created their own problem.....
The UNREST in the Middle East was ENGINEERED by the West in their GREEDY Quest for OIL....

And now they WISH to Convince the World that those they unsettled their STABLE LIVES will let them be?? Ghost Story
so wat did nigeria, Mali, Australia, India etc do to d mid East Dat makes Islam fight dem? Islam is just a blood thirsty religion.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by niceeric(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Vu Paris et mort indeed
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Neplusultra(f): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2015
advocates:
World peace is an illusion, true and permanent peace is in Christ Jesus. Until then, just as the bible predicted, expect more deaths, destructions and atrocities never known and unheard of in human history.
Brutally honest!
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by kafero(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2015
In school a Muslim student of under six told my sons of the same age bracket that Christian will be killed including my sons.
This happened right here in Lagos.
This is what Muslims do.
They build hatred for Jews, American and Christians into the hearts of their children right from young age.
This is going to get worse because it is an ideological problem that has crossed borders.
I just wonder how great (or should I say weak) can Allah be if he needs his subjects to kill!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Erg2000(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2015
This is disheartening! my heartfelt sympathy to France and its people.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by dacovajnr: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2015
samflexx:

inconsequential lives, you just embarrased God, he will embarrase you too..
Embarrassing God?...The guy was right...Boko-Haram had killed thousands of Nigerians and the outside communities ain't saying anything During the Charle Hebdo attack few were killed but the world showed Sympathy Even the Ex-idiot Jonathan took to the media to condemn the attack whereas he hardly Speak with the media about boko-haram attacks...I'm not saying this attack is justified but an eye opener for them to always take insurgents seriously irrespective of the country...

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by lezz(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2015
And once again, Merkel ,a woman has led emotionally without a second thought to Long term consequences.

She has taken the sentimental bait and has opened the doors to hundred of thousands of Arabs who are eternally an enemy of the west.

Great Britain declined this madness of opening its boarders to Arabs but opted to airlift a profiled set directly from Syria but Merkel a true _bitch bullied smaller European countries into opening their borders to unprofiled and undocumented people from the heartland of extremism.

8 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by angiography(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2015
hiroz:
i swear bro these European lefties are going to be the death of Europe..how can you support throwing open your borders to unknown elements,even with this attacks they will still maintain their crazy stand..Merkel should be held responsible.. wonder if they reason with their head at all.
I hate that Merkel like die...such a fat piggy stupid antisemitic pseudo-liberal who is nothing but an off-shoot of the Nazis. She opens the door for the satanic terrorist Muslims and threatened Hungary, Sweden and every blessed countries in central Europe if they ain't supporting her silly ambition.

Stupid France is supporting the silly Germany too...their reward.

God bless the tea party...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by iModernHome: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2015
NOW ITS 128 DEAD AND 180 WOUNDED AM STILL IN MY OFFICE I CAN NOT GO HOME WE ARE ALL BLOCKED IN HERE

MY OFFICE IS A VERY SENSIBLE SITE AND ITS JUST CRAZY

FRANCE IS A GOOD COUNTRY OUTSIDE IS BORDER AND THEY EVEN TAKE YOU IN WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING AND TRY HELP YOU BECOME SOMEONE GOOD FOR YOURSELF AND FAMILY

IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FRANCE THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING JUST PRAY COS INNOCENT PEOPLES LIVE ARE BEEN TAKING HERE ALL THE NAME OF WHAT DOES IT REALLY MERIT TO KILL SOMEONE FOR ANY REASON

WE WORK HARD HARD HERE AND PAY OUR TAXES AND STILL HELP OTHER COUNTRIES WITH OUR TAX MONEY

PRAY FOR FRANCE, THIS IS THE CITY OF LOVE IS IT GOES DOWN THE VALUE OF LOVE FREEDOM GOES WITH IT

LIGHT CANDLES SPREAD THE LOVE ALL OVER NIGERIA BECAUSE THE FRENCH PEOPLE DON'T SUPPORT BOKO HARAM

my beloved papa i still dey here ooooooooooooo na me ur pikin bukata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by 4nobody4every1: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2015
embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by gbrown(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2015
iModernHome:
FRANCE IS UNDER SIEGE BY TERRORIST 30 DEAD AND MORE THE 100 HOSTAGES

MORE THE ONE SIMULTANEOUS TERRORIST ATTACK IN PARIS DURING THE FOOTBALL MATCH FRANCE VS GERMANY

HELP US AND CANDLE LIGHT TO SUPPORT ALL THE FAMILY OF THE HOSTAGES AND FRANCE

LALASTICALALA MOVE THIS TO HOME PAGE

Source: http://m.france24.com/en/20151113-several-simultaneous-shootings-paris-casualties-reported
my worst fears have been confirmed, it was a mistake for Europe to open it,s borders to Moslem terrorist from Syria and other Moslem countries, Europe ain't seen nothing yet, the influx of Moslem terrorist posed as refugees into Europe is a trend that must be stopped,the world is under siege from Moslem terrorist i fear for Europe as the real agenda of these Moslem terrorist cum refugees begins to unfold, RIP to the dead, i say to the Moslem terrorist, you are not GOD you can't force people to accept your violent religious belief, the world will stand firm we will not be intimidated, doom awaits you all.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2015
hiroz:
wow so sad...anybody who has been following events for the past months in Europe know that this is just the beginning... the EU as instigated by merkel threw open its borders to unknown and undocumented individuals. I blame some of these weak stupid EU leaders who fell for the tricks that allowed these so many immigrants from the Middle East . They don't know who is in and where the are from but it's too late these terrorists are now spread around Europe waiting to strike.France is a state of war right now.if the terrorists move forward with their plans in Europe,by the time they are through boko haram will be like boys scouts compared to them...political correctness has killed Europe... shut the damn borders and deport the illegal and undocumented immigrants ..damn terrorists,rip to the dead...
Going back 2 history u ll notice that there have been several attempts by the muslims to take over Europe, they conquered some areas like Iberia (present day Spain which was later reclaimed), they lost some (the battle of Tours and the Battle of Vienna 1683 comes to mind) but today they are back to attack and conquer Europe bt they intend to do it from within because attacking from outside will obviously prove to be difficult. Now the refugee crisis offers them a platform to get into europe and indeed the EU fell for it and Germany being the front runners are probably next in line.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by chiddye(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2015
lezz:
And One again, Merkel ,a woman has led emotionally without a second thought to Long term consequences.

She has taken the sentimental bait and has opened the doors to hundred of thousands of Arabs who are eternally an enemy of the west.

Great Britain declined this madness of opening its boarders to Arabs but opted to airlift a profiled set directly from Syria but Merkel a true _bitch bullied smaller European countries into opening their borders to I'm profiled and undocumented people from the heartland of extremism.

I see clearly you do not understand this conflict if you blame this act of terrorism on refugee immigrant you are not different from the satanic ISIL ,

report have shown that the perpetrators of this act are French citizens who left France and fought alongside the jihadist and returned to France

the refugees you are blaming are running away from the same acts of barbarism that occurred in Paris last night, if it were the refugees,Greece would have been a very soft target or even Germany or Slovenia

I would implore you to always get your fact right before making assertions against people who have gone through a whole lot to get to Europe

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2015
Harbioollah:
Before you all start making hasty conclusions, the perpetrators of the attack are still unknown.

But if by chance, the attack is blamed on Muslims, especially since the Charlie Hebdo attack, then i will seriously pray for the muslims of Paris.

It is obviously the work of Muslims. They were shouting "allahu akbar", "this is for Syria". Isis members are even celebrating on social media with the hashtag #franceonfire. It's annoying that you ignore this.

But what's even more annoying is that your sympathy is only geared towards muslims. Instead of you to sympathise with the real victims, many of whom have lost their lives, all you can do is think about is the effect it will have on Muslims. Absolutely selfish and pathetic.

9 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by otokx(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2015
Europe made a mistake now they must live with the consequences.

America will be laughing now, UK better lock up.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by dacovajnr: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2015
The Members of the EU made a grave mistakes by opening their borders for the immigrants from Syria...ISIL had perfected the plans before executing...now ISIL has finally gained full entrance into Europe and taking them out is going to be an herculean task coz they moved in m in their hundreds..EU better brace up and close it borders else it's going to be deadly...by d way RIP to the dead...don't expect candle light or pity..coz when my own pple were been killed in their thousands by the dreaded boko-haram..they acted like nothing is happening now 60ppl dead the world is mourning...treat other ppl the way you'll love to be treated..its simple undecided

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by wristbangle: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
lolzz! Longest time boss!

How is everything up there?

I gentle oo bro and u?
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by ibietela2(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

Trojan Horse.

Gaddafi warned them. ISIS gave them notice. But their craving for arab cawk and Saudi dollars made them swing their gates open.

Big up to Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Cyprus, Greece, Italy and Czech Republic for not bowing to merkel's foolishness.

Russia?
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by ibietela2(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2015
sinkhole:
According to FOX News, a suspect arrested at the Paris Concert Hall, told police that he is from ISIS!
The operation seems to be ISIS operation.

He spoke just like that
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by ManTiger(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Dividend of Syrian Refugee.

I never knew it will pay up this quickly.

Assad said "Please help me, I am fighting a terrorist not protesters.

RIP to the dead!

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by gbrown(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
kafero:
In school a Muslim student of under six told my sons of the same age bracket that Christian will be killed including my sons.
This happened right here in Lagos.
This is what Muslims do.
They build hatred for Jews, American and Christians into the hearts of their children right from young age.
This is going to get worse because it is an ideological problem that has crossed borders.
I just wonder how great (or should I say weak) can Allah be if he needs his subjects to kill!
Islam is a great danger to the world, this is one bitter pill the entire world has to come to terms with, i once met a yoruba Moslem, this guy kept telling me how on the day of judgement Moslem will hunt and kill all the Jews, for too long i,ve noticed this inborn hatred for Jews,christians and America, i knew it was a big mistake for Europe to allow these Moslem terrorist into their territory in the name of refugees,how do you show love to a people who believe that killing Jews and Christians is a one way ticket to paradise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by otokx(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2015
oppybouy:
Terrorism has no religion!

Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by lomprico(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2015
samflexx:

inconsequential lives, you just embarrased God, he will embarrase you too..
Fuçk off!

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by TruthHurts1(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:
I blame that barren hippy, Angela Merkel. She is responsible for encouraging this uncontrolled migration which is nothing but an invasion.
If Merkel had not bullied other smaller European countries like Hungary to open their borders to these invaders and promised better living for these muslim barbarians at the detriment of her own German people all this would not have happened.

This is why we should never allow women to occupy position of president. They can be ministers and what not but never should they be given the position of commander n chief.

Women have no concept of borders. To them borders are vague. It isn't their fault it is how God made them. After all a woman will assume the identity and culture of her husband. This is why they don't understand the concept of borders. Also, you don't entrust the protection of borders to women since they are never involved in the process of drawing up a border in the first place. This is a task meant for men so it is only natural that men can enforce borders and protect cultures.

See the daughter of a preacher who grew up in austere east Germany as a young nudist hippy.

[img]http://theslnaturist.files./2014/11/dbt1gdp.jpg[/img]

This slut just like her fellow feminist have this crush on islam in spite of all they have heard about how women are treated in the Muslim world.

The one in the middle is kind of cute..
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Ekaka1(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2015
chiddye:

I see clearly you do not understand this conflict if you blame this act of terrorism on refugee immigrant you are not different from the satanic ISIL ,

report have shown that the perpetrators of this act are French citizens who left France and fought alongside the jihadist and returned to France

the refugees you are blaming are running away from the same acts of barbarism that occurred in Paris last night, if it were the refugees,Greece would have been a very soft target or even Germany or Slovenia

I would implore you to always get your fact right before making assertions against people who have gone through a whole lot to get to Europe
You don't have all the facts either and you showed a lot of your inexperience when you claim if it were refuges they would have attacked Greece or Germany....it's too early to think these rufugees are all harmless. France has been receiving refugees long before the current upsurge . The people you call citizens are migrants from Tunisia, Algeriea etc who smuggled themselves in from across the Mediterenia and have become very disgruntled. Most of them grew up in southern France in places like Marseille etc and have only become such active terrorist because of all these silly over liberalization of France' political posturing in recent times. Merkel too is on a long route in a wrong direction and I won't be surprised if Germany is next!

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2015
sinkhole:
A State of Emergency declared across France, with a curfew. Army has been called in and all border post has been closed! France is in a near war situation.
I think the importation of the Arab immigrants is yielding result embarassed

Yes!!!!
Let them enjoy political correctness.
ISIS is laughing hard now grin
Wake me in 35 years when Sharia law will be ruling France. tongue
Quote me if you are related to Shekau3

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.