Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages (52914 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by specimenC: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2015
whitecloth:
Somebody posted this yesterday on Facebook, it'll be cool if you'll read it.

Dont be fooled by this massive 'refugee' influx.
What you are seeing on TV is NOT the truth.
People need to wake up and see what is
happening in Sweden, Greece, Germany etc. They
are being raped and murdered, the 'refugees' are
throwing all food items away if they have the Red
Cross symbol, they are destroying EVERY town
and city they are allowed to enter.
Is that what you want for Australia? For YOUR
children to be raped and killed...to be afraid to
leave your homes. For our government to force
you to take them into YOUR homes!! For these
scum to push sharia law onto OUR citizens. Is
this really what you want?! The TRUE asylum
seekers who NEED protection are the Christians,
who are currently being mass murdered every day
in Syria and the like, but this is not news
worthy!!! I am volcanic red hot lava angry at this
evil deception. This is nothing more than an isis
invasion, under the guise of 'refugees'. And no, I
dont care who this may offend!!!!

Sigh* christians already making this about them, religion people can go on and on with this, let's see where this takes u.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by drss(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2015
Jonathan Cahn has already issued d warning:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://cbn.com/tv/embedplayer.aspx?bcid=1471942971001" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by sparkwil(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:
Europe turns their back on the Jews and denounce their christian heritage and embrace islam and arab culture
Germany killed 6 million Jews and Merkel promotes anti semitism and wants to import 7 million batshit insane muslims.

Mention me when sharia law is established across Europe.

May your days be long.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Shymm3x: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2015
searching4loove:
[s][/s]
Trash. Always blaming the US for everything while u bastards lick russian butts. u should be shot in the throat. son of a biitch

Lol.

This accursed homoerotic illiterate and product of an awkward se.x session between two monkeys again? Why didn't ya mum swallow that se.men 9months before you were sired? Why? I need to slap that biitch for the shame she has brought on humanity. Effing monkey! grin

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by sparkwil(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2015
hiroz:
wow so sad...anybody who has been following events for the past months in Europe know that this is just the beginning... the EU as instigated by merkel threw open its borders to unknown and undocumented individuals. I blame some of these weak stupid EU leaders who fell for the tricks that allowed these so many immigrants from the Middle East . They don't know who is in and where the are from but it's too late these terrorists are now spread around Europe waiting to strike.France is a state of war right now.if the terrorists move forward with their plans in Europe,by the time they are through boko haram will be like boys scouts compared to them...political correctness has killed Europe... shut the damn borders and deport the illegal and undocumented immigrants ..damn terrorists,rip to the dead...

God bless you for this analysis
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2015
XaintJoel20:

"i (I) will seriously pray for the muslims of Paris". Who will pray for the ones killed by your Arab/Muslim brothers? Your worry is not those that were killed unjustly

My muslim brothers?

Islam is a religion while ISIS is a terrorist organization. Why should we apologize for what we have not done.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2015
TruthHurts1:

You're a slowpoke and an idiot. Pray for the perpetrators and not the victims? What kind of idiot logic is that?

You are the real idiot here.

Who are the perpetrators? ISIS or the Muslims in France. Islam is a religion while ISIS is a terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by neocortex: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

My brother what we are witnessing is ordained from Heaven.

A great delusion ordained by God to make them believe a lie.

They turned from God and embraced every form of degeneracy and blasphemed against God Himself.

Get a hold of Jonathan Cahn's novel The Harbingers and see that the spirit of defiance and the breach are signs of 9 harbingers that God will send to warn them but they won't listen.

God has chosen to make them stupid first just as He hardened Pharaoh's heart.

They embrace Islam and alien barbaric Arabic culture because God has ordained it so.

It is through this self induced jihad that God has set their destruction.

Why do you like using human disasters to score cheap religious points ?
It is evil to mock and take advantage of the bereaved at their
most perilious time.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by lezz(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2015
chiddye:

I see clearly you do not understand this conflict if you blame this act of terrorism on refugee immigrant you are not different from the satanic ISIL ,

report have shown that the perpetrators of this act are French citizens who left France and fought alongside the jihadist and returned to France

the refugees you are blaming are running away from the same acts of barbarism that occurred in Paris last night, if it were the refugees,Greece would have been a very soft target or even Germany or Slovenia

I would implore you to always get your fact right before making assertions against people who have gone through a whole lot to get to Europe

The Washington Times has its headline Screaming : IS DONALD TRUMP RIGHT?
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/13/chaos-paris-police-report-shootout-and-explosion/

Mr Hollande has ordered the boarders of France to be closed down immidiately.

Right Wingers have on Twitter bashed the open immigration policy. http://crooksandliars.com/2015/11/right-wingers-use-paris-attacks-bash

Since Europe's open door policy on Syrian immigration, terrorists within Europe have used their links to smuggle their folks amongst the larger immigrants.

You speak of Greece being a soft target.

Of what importance or political point is Greece if she were attacked? This is war and ISIS or Alqaeda would prefer Britain, France, Germany , US or the Scandinavians over a country like Greece.

You're a political rookie with an overflowing emotional bank like Merkel.

Also read : http://observer.com/2015/11/after-paris-attacks-new-york-city-councilman-retweets-far-right-french-leader/

Every political group in the West is calling on the re-visitation of the Syrian immigration policy.

But of course you wouldn't see any correlation in that . You're politically naive and as sentimental as a school girl.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2015
the dead troll has increased to over hundred now, attack courtesy of the jihadist in syria... threevof the terrorist exploded themselves while the fourth was shoot by the police.... soo pathetic
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by TheAlchemist: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2015
It is getting to a point one may stop reading the news always one bad news or the other... All this conspiracy talk, world war 3 is really sadden rest in peace to the dead....
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by dotcomnamename: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:
cry

Dublin tonight <3

What happened to Dublin tonight? No terrorist here O! But i dey fear sadsad
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by ibrokola(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:
Europe turns their back on the Jews and denounce their christian heritage and embrace islam and arab culture
Germany killed 6 million Jews and Merkel promotes anti semitism and wants to import 7 million batshit insane muslims.

Mention me when sharia law is established across Europe.
You're a bigot who isn't worthy of mention!

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Shymm3x: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

The worn out crusade argument is just another ploy by you muslims to justify your barbaric acts by comparison.

I won't discuss the crusade with you because I do not believe it to be a christian movement but an economic war by the Papacy and Kings of Europe to secure their interests which was to drive out muslim invaders from Europe and Jerusalem which where not arab nor muslim land in the first place.

As for your question why now, you should understand that as a Muslim living in the UK more and more muslims subscribe to the Mahdist apocalypse and see ISIS as a harbinger of the Islamic end times which will eventually see Islam dominate the world.

America exploits fault lines, ideologies and theologies for their power play. It just happens that your Average arab muslim being is easily swayed by such crap.

If you must know, the real reason behind ISIS is to build a pipeline from Saudi Arabia and Iraq through Syria to Europe.

To the Americans it is just another day in empire building but to the average muslim it is the sign of the Iman Mahdi.

I can go on but I will urge you to resrarch on the implications of Bagdadi declaring himself a Khalifa and an Islamic Khalifate and his claims to legitimacy to do so and the significance this holds among the majority of Sunni Muslims who keep flocking to join ISIS.

When did I become a Muslim?

The world is deeper than the propaganda you lot read on the internet. A lot of these "terrorist attacks" are false flag operations, just to change public opinions and turn everything into a war of ideology. We all know about the Christian crusaders, Christian terrorists, and there are still tons of Christian terrorists running around. The KKK is a Christian fanatic group and there are tons of them.

Religion is just the boogeyman to keep the world divided. Just as the Shiite and Sunnis don't get along - the Catholics and Protestants are also fighting their own wars. So, if it's about religion, why's the US, a Christian country - in bed with Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the two sponsor of Wahabism? Why did the US roll out the red carpet for the Saudi King when he visited Washington? Why did the UK, a Christian country, and the country that created the Protestants version of Christianity, as a break-away group from the Catholic Church, roll out the red carpet for the Saudi King when he visited London? Why is Israel working closely with Saudi Arabia and Qatar?

Oh, you mean the same Bagdadi that was in a picture with John McCain, a US senator and former presidential aspirant? If you believe Bagdadi wants a caliphate - then you'll believe anything.

Like Steve Biko said, "The most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed."

5 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by sodeek: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2015
It is jst a pity to see u guys commenting like a retarded fools. Instead of us to hlp fight against terrorism u are affiliating terrorism with religion. Are the Israelis terrorizing Palestine over their land muslims? Are the attack on Syria dat av destroy half or almost d country by muslims? Are the killing of millions of muslims in Central Africa Republic (CAR) by muslims? Or the killing of Northerner (with almost 90% being muslim) by muslims? Because they are saying allahu akbar make dem moslem? Is it not their language as english is our official language? I am a practising muslim and I knw virtually all the passage in the bible, xo if I quote a bible dat makes me a christian?... Let us wake up from this stupidity and unite ourself for greater good. Even after d explosion in Stade de france yesterday, the supporters on their way home are still singing the National anthem to show unity and solidarity, can't we learn from this? Instead we castigate ourself over unnecessary things based on religion difference and tribalism #get_wise
#1Nigeria #lets_say_no_to_terrorism #terrorism_av_no_religion

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by BodyKiss(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

My brother what we are witnessing is ordained from Heaven.

A great delusion ordained by God to make them believe a lie.

They turned from God and embraced every form of degeneracy and blasphemed against God Himself.

Get a hold of Jonathan Cahn's novel The Harbingers and see that the spirit of defiance and the breach are signs of 9 harbingers that God will send to warn them but they won't listen.

God has chosen to make them stupid first just as He hardened Pharaoh's heart.

They embrace Islam and alien barbaric Arabic culture because God has ordained it so.

It is through this self induced jihad that God has set their destruction.

Does this not sound like an idea in your head. What a why for "God" to show himself.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by funkybully(f): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2015
Islam is indeed a religion of PISS

ISLAMAbad!

MOREharmMADE PISS AND SHYT BE UPON HIM is a bastard for bringing this arab cult called to the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Shymm3x: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2015
gists:

Even Americans knows. Only Nija bigots who have no info but just reacting based on hatred thinks otherwise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMlck4IZXsk

Don't mind them. A lot of these idiots just watch the fake and scripted news on MSM and regurgitate the crap they see there. A lot of these things are well scripted to achieve a certain goal. But the collateral damage are always innocent folks. We live in a very strange world and nothing is black and white - too many grey areas.

Back Steve Biko, "Black man, you are on your own." These folks are just slaves and useful idiots. grin

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by ken4jj(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

The US created all these terrorists.

Take a look at Syria for example: if the country had been left alone there won't be neither ISIS nor Al Nusra and the refugee crisis. Who turned Syria into a shytehole? - the US. There's absolutely no way Europe would've shut its doors on these refugees, so they had to take them in.

Brev, sending 1 billion troops to Iraq/Syria won't solve the problem till the US stops meddling in foreign countries; reins the CIA in; and bomb Saudi Arabia and Qatar (the two axis of evil). Till then, we'll always have these problems.

Even as i agree with you that the US role in the middle east has created some of these terrorist but for how long are we going to keep putting the blame on the US? The stupidity, arrogance, selfish interests of the US should not and never be an excuse for the Muslim world to become terrorists. If elites like you simply blame the US alone without actually condemning this terrorists, it will be an indirect way of giving them moral support and this madness will continue. Somebody should tell these guys that since they want to become terrorist because of the US, they should target the pentagon, Air force 1, white house, Us soldiers and leave innocent civilians alone.

Why waste the lives of innocent people when even most of them hate their govt because of its stupid role in the world. One day Europe will slide to conservatives and start deporting Muslims back to their country.
Attacks like this is a reminder to the free world that there is possibility that there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam. Remember the religious riots in the north. Or is the Danish carton riot a fault of the US too?

At some point, the past needs to be erased so that a better future will be created. Japan was nuked by the same Evil US, yet Japan has let go the past and has built a prosperous nation afterwards. i am sure that if Japan was an islamic nation, that would have been an excuse for Japanese citizens to embrace terrorism since it will be comfortable to blame the US.

I am sick and tired of Islamic terrorism worldwide. somebody should tell these guys, US evil interest should not be an excuse to destroy and kill. if the Muslim world cannot sponsor Christians to become terrorists and suicide bombers, when then should they allow themselves to be sponsored for terrorism except there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by specimenC: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2015
sonofananimal:
everybody has his own conspiracy theory but it all lead to one point!

Islam, MUSLIM

Then the question is why islam, why muslim?
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Namdeenero(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2015
This just reminded of that seasonal movie '24'.. Too bad this is the real world
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2015
BodyKiss:

Does this not sound like an idea in your head. What a why for "God" to show himself.

[size=18pt]And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie[/size]

2 Thessalonians 2:11

I beg you to watch this video and see for yourself how GOD has made them blind to their own destuction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

If you have mb also watch this 30yr old video of a Soviet defector who predicted how Multiculturalism will destroy Europe and how the then KGB was promoting this ideology in universities in the west.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg

Today, those students of cultural marxism are the leaders of Europe.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by ibisko04: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2015
We should not blame the European governments for this attack. Terror attacks against European nations has been happening before the refugees started trooping to Europe.
We should all know that the engagement of terrorist's around the world is getting worse than what we envisaged.
These people can strikes again anywhere, anytime.
The motives behind their actions is what is still baffling me.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Shymm3x: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
ken4jj:

Even as i agree with you that the US role in the middle east has created some of these terrorist but for how long are we going to keep putting the blame on the US? The stupidity, arrogance, selfish interests of the US should not and never be an excuse for the Muslim world to become terrorists. If elites like you simply blame the US alone without actually condemning this terrorists, it will be an indirect way of giving them moral support and this madness will continue. Somebody should tell these guys that since they want to become terrorist because of the US, they should target the pentagon, Air force 1, white house, Us soldiers and leave innocent civilians alone.

Why waste the lives of innocent people when even most of them hate their govt because of its stupid role in the world. One day Europe will slide to conservatives and start deporting Muslims back to their country.
Attacks like this is a reminder to the free world that there is possibility that there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam. Remember the religious riots in the north. Or is the Danish carton riot a fault of the US too?

At some point, the past needs to be erased so that a better future will be created. Japan was nuked by the same Evil US, yet Japan has let go the past and has built a prosperous nation afterwards. i am sure that if Japan was an islamic nation, that would have been an excuse for Japanese citizens to embrace terrorism since it will be comfortable to blame the US.

I am sick and tired of Islamic terrorism worldwide. somebody should tell these guys, US evil interest should not be an excuse to destroy and kill. if the Muslim world cannot sponsor Christians to become terrorists and suicide bombers, when then should they allow themselves to be sponsored for terrorism except there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam.

But are all Muslims terrorists? And wasn't Al Qaeda dying off before the US decided to go create new monsters in ISIS and Al Nusra in Syria, with the aid of Saudi Arabia and Qatar? If Syria had been left alone - would these groups be thriving today? Would there be any refugee crisis in Europe?

Japan was nuked once during a war, it wasn't consistently attacked like the US has been bombing MENA for over 25 years now.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
CFCfan:

Although I like Carson as an individual, he and Trump will fade after the NH primary. His lack of knowledge about the workings of government and foreign policy, will be his Achilles heel. The Republican establishment will do everything in their power to help Rubio clinch the nomination.

Seems you don't know Dr Carson for you to think he's ignorant of the workings of government.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
specimenC:

Sigh* christians already making this about them, religion people can go on and on with this, let's see where this takes u.

This is wont happen if there was no islam
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Islam is useless
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

But are all Muslims terrorists? And wasn't Al Qaeda dying off before the US decided to go create new monsters in ISIS and Al Nusra in Syria, with the aid of Saudi Arabia and Qatar? If Syria had been left alone - would these groups be thriving today? Would there be any refugee crisis in Europe?

Japan was nuked once during a war, it wasn't consistently attacked like the US has been bombing MENA for over 25 years now.

The question you must ask is why is it so easy for America to create Muslim Terror groups and find Muslims to fill the slot?

Islamic foolery is what America exploits.

Its that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibrokola:

You're a bigot who isn't worthy of mention!

You fool. What was wrong in that statement?

Ode.

Go and tell your fellow muslims to stop killing people in the name of their satanic god

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Miggs(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Menace2Society:
Wise one wat about innocent masses?
civilian casualties same as d civilian casualties bombed by french aircrafts in somalia,syria etc. in this world u get wat u give.france and d french people are gettin' exactly wat they deserve

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Shymm3x: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

The question you must ask is why is it so easy for America to create Muslim Terror groups and find Muslims to fill the slot?

Islamic foolery is what America exploits.

Its that simple.

It's very easy to influence those you turned disenfranchised robots, especially when you have a country like Saudi Arabia, the home of all Sunni Muslims, to use as a medium to recruit them. Hence US and Saudi Arabia are buddies.

Despite how everyone knows that the West destroyed Africa, from slavery, to colonisation, to all the brutal civil wars, to apartheid et al. Aren't Africans most of the useful idiots the West still use today against the same continent? Heck, weren't Africans the same folks Europe used in fighting the colonisation wars in Africa? Weren't Africans the same folks King Leopold of Belgium used in killing 20million Congolese, their own brothers and sisters?

Once the oppressor gets in control of the mind of the oppressed - anyone can become a useful idiot, including you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by ALISMILE(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
The west is getting what it deserves, for sponsoring ISIS to fight against Assad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die / Donald Trump Kisses His Wife, Melania At His Inauguration (Photos) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.