Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages (52902 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Sakes: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
princfred:
They stupid liberal media wants to portray trump as crazy while they are the real politically correct zombies just like france. TRUMP FOR PRESIDDENT

Why?? They needed the Cheap LABOUR from these immigrants to grow their ECONOMY...
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?
Its happened before......Ask your PARENTS....

HAHA

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by politricks: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
princfred:
Now Christians will condemn this act en masse and not blame US or whatever. that's the difference also Christ didn't do that but its on record that Mohammed did barbaric killings like his followers are doing today.
Do you know how many islamic leaders died while speaking against Boko haram or dont you follow the news. One thing you should know is that these guys care little about religion.

Please read further

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/03/intl_world/amanpour-didier-francois/
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Lordave: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
shadowgwalker:
greedy wicked soul! See as ur kinds just clicked on ur 'like'
Eiyah!

Generous big hearted soul! When they were enslaving your fore fathers how candles did they light for the ones they brutalised to death?

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by princfred(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lordave:
Eiyah!

Generous big hearted soul! When they were enslaving your fore fathers how candles did they light for the ones they brutalised to death?
Did your forefathers tell you how they sold their own brothers to them in exchange for mirrors and other petty things. No, they don't cos some of our elders are too egocentric lacking sense, presenting themselves as angels or gods while they are too illiterate, barbaric, covetous and warped minded e.g Buhari giving some ministers more than one portfolio while others have none (what can be more senseless than that ) and stop blaming only the white people for slavery, blame your forefathers for being illiterate, barbaric and callous enough to sell their people to whites. Remember the whites were also good enough to stop the slavery by themselves. Even today so called elders of black nations are selling the economic future of their unborn children to whites and will later tell their children how terrible whites are. The same forefathers that were killing twins until white men came and stopped it. Thank white man otherwise by now maybe you for dey tire palm fronds like your forefathers because the African society actually abhors deviation and innovation beyond the old ways of life. Wisen up think for yourselves you are an adult now.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by princfred(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sakes:

Why?? They needed the Cheap LABOUR from these immigrants to grow their ECONOMY...
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?
Its happened before......Ask your PARENTS....

HAHA
Take immigrant, just dont take the Muslims ones cos they are inherently evil like mohammed . Simple

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lordave:
Eiyah!

u don't pay evil with evil! That's my morals.

U are wicked by nature!don't be proud of it.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by princfred(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
angiography:

I hate that Merkel like die...such a fat piggy stupid antisemitic pseudo-liberal who is nothing but an off-shoot of the Nazis. She opens the door for the satanic terrorist Muslims and threatened Hungary, Sweden and every blessed countries in central Europe if they ain't supporting her silly ambition.

Stupid France is supporting the silly Germany too...their reward.

God bless the tea party...
SO well said that I will be your friend for a long time. You are blessed with huge intelligence. Hope you are a fan of TRUMP.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nmeri17: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
PappyMason:

My brother what we are witnessing is ordained from Heaven.

A great delusion ordained by God to make them believe a lie.

They turned from God and embraced every form of degeneracy and blasphemed against God Himself.

Get a hold of Jonathan Cahn's novel The Harbingers and see that the spirit of defiance and the breach are signs of 9 harbingers that God will send to warn them but they won't listen.

God has chosen to make them stupid first just as He hardened Pharaoh's heart.

They embrace Islam and alien barbaric Arabic culture because God has ordained it so.

It is through this self induced jihad that God has set their destruction.
that's how you hit a nail on the head bruhda!!

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by akigbemaru: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
france on siege.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by angiography(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
princfred:
SO well said that I will be your friend for a long time. You are blessed with huge intelligence. Hope you are a fan of TRUMP.
My fear is...the republicans power house are determined against him. They definitely support Ryan and Marco Rubio to a large extent.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by SSpeter(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lordave:
Man, you've gotta be kidding me.

Let's assume you're an incorrigible bigot and hates the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuri people who have the most victims of Boko haram with passion, is the bigotry and fanaticism so deep rooted you forgot that when Boko haram was operating in the North Central they were mostly bombing churches and certainly, your precious ethnic group lost tens of people. Did anybody light a candle for them in France?
I may not share your humanist perception...but bokoharam are not killing people....they are only eliminating waste and pests.....bokoharam was invited by the Govt to reduce to reduce wastage of resources......and I think they are doing just fine.....
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by SSpeter(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
princfred:
Did your forefathers tell you how they sold their own brothers to them. No they don't cos some of our elders are too egocentric lacking sense. ,present themselves as angels or gods while they are too illiterate and barbaric e.g Buhari giving some ministers more than one portfolio while others have none ( what can be more senseless than that ) and Stop blaming only the white people for slavery Blame your forefathers for being illiterate, barbaric and callous enough to sell their people to whites. Remember the whites were also good enough to stop the slavery by themselves even today black nations are selling the economic future of their unborn children to whites and will later tell their children how terrible whites are. Wisen up think for yourselves you are an adult now.
...such sense is seldom displayed on NL...thank God I read something sensible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Lordave: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
SSpeter:
I may not share your humanist perception...but bokoharam are not killing people....they are only eliminating waste and pests.....bokoharam was invited by the Govt to reduce to reduce wastage of resources......and I think they are doing just fine.....
LMAO!

Man, whatthaHell!
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by zionzoe(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.  Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.  Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Muhammad was a military leader, laying siege to towns, massacring the men, raping their women, enslaving their children, and taking the property of others as his own.  On several occasions he rejected offers of surrender from the besieged inhabitants and even butchered captives.  He actually inspired his followers to battle when they did not feel it was right to fight, promising them slaves and booty if they did and threatening them with Hell if they did not.  Muhammad allowed his men To Molest traumatized women captured in battle, usually on the very day their husbands and family members were slaughtered. 

It is important to emphasize that, for the most part, Muslim armies waged aggressive campaigns, and the religion's most dramatic military conquests were made by the actual companions of Muhammad in the decades following his death.  The early Islamic principle of warfare was that the civilian population of a town was to be destroyed (ie. men executed, women and children taken as slaves) if they defended themselves and resisted Islam

Jesus, whom Muslims call “Isa,” is not the messiah. Instead, Jesus is a Muslim. Not only is Jesus a Muslim, Jesus was never crucified nor resurrected from the dead

You see, how can you say Abraham is a Muslim, when his direct blood lineage are Jews?
How can u say Jesus is Muslim when islam only began 6OOyrs After d death and ressurection of Jesus Christ?
Could d Author of Islam have selfishly acclaim that he knows that these prophets exsisted so as to forcefully declare that he have joined their leagues?

E very one of this prophets can hav dir blood lineage traced,but who is the Father of Moh?

Pls dis guy, Moh, copied d Jewish religion, took note dat d foudating Author of Christianity was here and later ordered that they be killed, is dat fair?

Pls check ur Author and Founder and his words , if Questionable , I call on u to swap to a non questionable one! Forget what christians do, Focus on christ. If you do u will have rest for your soul.

Jesus sent me to tell you that, what u know of Him is Little, Pick the New tastament Bible and read. Jesus Loves you. You won't need to defend him to be right. He is aLpowerful. You don't need to be a scholar telling of Him :He is all knowing.
He knows dat u and I will have this talk and He guided me to Smilingly talk to u in Particular. Tonite when sleep, He will Appear to u in His radiance of Love and u will see His pierced Hands.
Bye!

politricks:
In case you dont know, muslims also believe in jesus but as a prophet and not God himself. You should know i am not trying to justify anything here but when a scandal happens in the christain world, nobody talks about it e.g the Vatican scandals and co but when its in the muslim world, hell will let loose. Prophet muhammed never ordered us to go bombing up and down else, I would have left the religion since.
*modified*

For example, look at the thread that just got to frontpage. Did jesus ask you guys to carry drugs.
https://www.nairaland.com/2735331/lords-chosen-pastor-arrested-tanzania

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by chiddye(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
lezz:

The Washington Times has its headline Screaming : IS DONALD TRUMP RIGHT?
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/13/chaos-paris-police-report-shootout-and-explosion/

Mr Hollande has ordered the boarders of France to be closed down immidiately.

Right Wingers have on Twitter bashed the open immigration policy. http://crooksandliars.com/2015/11/right-wingers-use-paris-attacks-bash

Since Europe's open door policy on Syrian immigration, terrorists within Europe have used their links to smuggle their folks amongst the larger immigrants.

You speak of Greece being a soft target.

Of what importance or political point is Greece if she were attacked? This is war and ISIS or Alqaeda would prefer Britain, France, Germany , US or the Scandinavians over a country like Greece.

You're a political rookie with an overflowing emotional bank like Merkel.

Also read : http://observer.com/2015/11/after-paris-attacks-new-york-city-councilman-retweets-far-right-french-leader/

Every political group in the West is calling on the re-visitation of the Syrian immigration policy.

But of course you wouldn't see any correlation in that . You're politically naive and as sentimental as a school girl.

tough guy, have you ever thought about the immigrants themselves? I would choose to be a rookie if more lives has to be saved and stop needless bloodshed.....this migrants are running away from Assad regime and his killing, they are running away from ISIL bloodletting, they are running away from hunger and malnutrition, have you lost your humanity?

do you know how many life's have been lost since this Syrian war began? you blame the migrants for last night shootings.....was it migrant that committed the charlie hebdo attack?........think about that before you start blaming immigrants for what eight gunmen did......

do you know what it is like being a refugee you are quoting far right French politician anti semitist who don't value other races than whites alone, you are an African and you are reasoning without compassion ....am not trying to hold a grudge with you but you need to examine this your assertions if you have a heart

however , my man the gunmen are French citizens fighting alongside ISIL in Iraq and Syria that returned to France ,eye witnesses even reported them speaking French , mind you there are over a thousand of them that have returned back to France .......you need to understand this is a new form of war an unconventional one which has no border. this attack on Paris is similar to that of 9/11, although the French are know for their intelligence but they could not stop this....there was a warning in July by ISIL that they would fill the streets of Paris with blood, which they have done and Russia might be next because Russia has over 5000 of it citizens fight alongside ISIL

my man am not dissuading the fact that this criminal elements can't hide within the trenches of immigrants, but it does not give you the right to point figures at those doing humanitarian work, put yourself in the shoes of the migrant

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by princfred(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
angiography:

My fear is...the republicans power house are determined against him. They definitely support Ryan and Marco Rubio to a large extent.

Yes . Obama, Hilliary, the stupid liberal media and the establishment (power house like you said ) are all ganged up against him. They can all try to rig him out. But the people know he is the man standing tall for America and for the free world.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
afroxyz:

And your Christianity is not a satanic religion? A religion that supported colonisation and slave trade. A religion that supported witch-hunting in Europe for 400 years. A religion that supported crusades and inquisitions? A religion that posits that the black man would forever serve the white man based on the ridiculous assumption that he is a descendant of ham. Its obvious that you get your information from CNN. Go and read!
They didn't do that in the name of Christ. They acted on their own. That's y we have sinners.
This has got nothing to do with Christianity cos they never backed their actions with the bible, unlike the Jihadists.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Unclerukus:
My friend, you know nothing. So the turks and Arabs didn't trade slaves? Clueless. Who abolished slave trade?, the Muslims? Go and read about Salem, without witch hunts, Europe might not have progressed as it is now. Crusades were carried out then through the Catholic church( I wouldn't call them Christians) because of Muslim turks, doing what they know best, forcing their doctrines by force through jihad all over the place. They were a cancer that needed control. You contradict yourself, in most Islamic nations, they detest the black man even till today, compare that with most of Europe where they mix and marry there. Am not surprised by what Muslims are, they are the sons of Ishmael and are only fulfilling the prophecy in the Bible that they are going to be scourge of the earth. They'll still take down U. S and bring Europe on its knees. It's all in the Bible. They are an instrument for the anti christ.
You don't even need all this explanations.
The difference is clear any Christian doing wrong does not and cannot pick a verse in the bible to support his or her actions unlike the Muslims that support killing with verses from Qoran.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
politricks:
In case you dont know, muslims also believe in jesus but as a prophet and not God himself. You should know i am not trying to justify anything here but when a scandal happens in the christain world, nobody talks about it e.g the Vatican scandals and co but when its in the muslim world, hell will let loose. Prophet muhammed never ordered us to go bombing up and down else, I would have left the religion since.
*modified*

For example, look at the thread that just got to frontpage. Did jesus ask you guys to carry drugs.
https://www.nairaland.com/2735331/lords-chosen-pastor-arrested-tanzania
The difference is clear the pastor will not support his act with Jesus sent me or with any verse in the bible.
Muslims kill in the name of Allah and Muhammed while expecting Virgins in return don't u get it?
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by politricks: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
kokaneprodigy:

The difference is clear the pastor will not support his act with Jesus sent me or with any verse in the bible.
Muslims kill in the name of Allah and Muhammed while expecting Virgins in return don't u get it?
If what they are doing is supported by Allah or prophet muhammed, then why is every other muslim not doing same or are we unbelievers or dont understand the quran like they do that is why we are not killing people also.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by princfred(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
politricks:
If what they are doing is supported by Allah or prophet muhammed, then why is every other muslim not doing same or are we unbelievers or dont understand the quran like they do that is why we are not killing people also.
Your level of indoctrination never reach. Most of them didn't start as full blown terrorist they can start by not condemning Islamic terrorist but blaming USA or whoever then justifying it then.....small small over years the inherent evil spirit in that book over takes them completely turning them into animals just like Mohammed. So take care hit the reverse gear now that you can.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by politricks: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
princfred:
Your level of indoctrination never reach. Most of them didn't start as full blown terrorist they can start by not condemning Islamic terrorist but blaming USA or whoever then justifying it then.....small small over years the inherent evil spirit in that book over took them completely turning them into animals just like Mohammed. So be care hit the reverse gear now that you can.
Very silly excuse. By the way, you did not reply my previous post or you dont have anything to say about it?.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by lezz(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
chiddye:

tough guy, have you ever thought about the immigrants themselves? I would choose to be a rookie if more lives has to be saved and stop needless bloodshed.....this migrants are running away from Assad regime and his killing, they are running away from ISIL bloodletting, they are running away from hunger and malnutrition, have you lost your humanity?

do you know how many life's have been lost since this Syrian war began? you blame the migrants for last night shootings.....was it migrant that committed the charlie hebdo attack?........think about that before you start blaming immigrants for what eight gunmen did......

do you know what it is like being a refugee you are quoting far right French politician anti semitist who don't value other races than whites alone, you are an African and you are reasoning without compassion ....am not trying to hold a grudge with you but you need to examine this your assertions if you have a heart

however , my man the gunmen are French citizens fighting alongside ISIL in Iraq and Syria that returned to France ,eye witnesses even reported them speaking French , mind you there are over a thousand of them that have returned back to France .......you need to understand this is a new form of war an unconventional one which has no border. this attack on Paris is similar to that of 9/11, although the French are know for their intelligence but they could not stop this....there was a warning in July by ISIL that they would fill the streets of Paris with blood, which they have done and Russia might be next because Russia has over 5000 of it citizens fight alongside ISIL

my man am not dissuading the fact that this criminal elements can't hide within the trenches of immigrants, but it does not give you the right to point figures at those doing humanitarian work, put yourself in the shoes of the migrant

Shed the garb of sentimentality and done that of reality. No one is condemning immigrants but the policy by which German led Europe has employed in assisting these immigrants.

First off, it is plain naivety to open your borders to a large group of immigrants without profiling. That is plain _stupidity.

There are rich middle eastern countries who can fees 5 million refuges without bulging. Saudi Arabia, The UAE, to a lesser extent Turkey. But they understood the political reality of the situation.

Donald Trump rightly called this group an immigrant of armies. Even in Germany Merkel's main party has fell off with her over the immigration crisis.

It is the same reason The UK says nope, " we aren't opening our borders to immigrants that made it on foot to Europe ". Because in truth, Tey relied on Arabs in the UK who specialised on smuggling to get them thus far.

If you claim, the terrorists were French citizens who left Europe to fight wit ISIL, how did they get back into the country without being detected?

The only answer is through the large number of u profiled immigrants let in by Merkel.

Why is France calling for the closure of its borders if the enemy is from within?

Why is Europe asking for the re- visitation of the immigrants policy ?

Why are Trump's critics eating their words?

Politics and governance isn't charity nor is it run like naive morality .
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by princfred(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
politricks:
Very silly excuse. By the way, you did not reply my previous post or you dont have anything to say about it?.
It didn't see it and am I interested to go search?
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by politricks: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
princfred:
It didn't see it and am I interested to go search?
Why start something you cant finish?
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by princfred(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
politricks:
Why start something you cant finish?
I don't cure mad people I only help as much as can.
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by politricks: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
princfred:
I don't cure mad people I only help as much as can.
hmmm so that is what jesus taught you, to call anybody who go against your opinions a mad person. What a useless jesus you have.

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
politricks:
Well that's a debate for another day, I've just told u the reason pple fault islam
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Easy1401:
Any nation, body and continents that turn her back against Living God the Lord will raise and promote his/her enemies to deal with her/him. European had turn against God by doing things that God against like Gay marriage. Its better for them to turn back from their evil deeds before they go exile.. Terrorist have takeover their land may God deliver them.
No homo... But people just overexaggerate some sins..
According to you.. They are being punished because of gay marriage
What happens to formication and adultery sad lesser sins I guess undecided and it is not sufficient for God's punishment
And they are equally not being punished by God because of imperialism
SMH for the way many people reason
Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by megainvest: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
They should have seen this coming the moment European nations opened their borders wide for "refugees"! They unknowingly opened up their borders to ISIS. Why didnt they go to Oman or Saudi Arabia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die / Donald Trump Kisses His Wife, Melania At His Inauguration (Photos) / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.