Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. (6347 Views)

I met a dead man physically / Prostitute Met A Man Whom She Could Not Handle And Ran Away Naked (photos) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Here comes Pushmusic the king of Experience. grin

Check my profile to know why since my last thread, I've seen many experiences been shared on Nairaland.

Never mind.
The story I'm about to share with you is not fiction. It's 100% real.
So if you're up by now you're lucky.
I will complete this story as soon as possible .

Now I need your comments to continue. wink

1 Like

Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
undecided oshogbo weed

NP: Souareba - Salif Keita
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by falconey(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
undecided
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oboy end d thread na... Shuo....
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Oboy end d thread na... Shuo....
See your head like ripe coconut. grin
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by DiegoNakel(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Me self go soon post "How I met a trillionaire daughter"
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Cutehector(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
PushMusic:

See your head like ripe coconut. grin
chei.. cheesy thank u father grin

Ur head like expired mango
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by obiorathesubtle: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=20pt]GUYShelp! I haven't had an erec:t:ion all day!!!!

Ooooh! There it is

Where have you been you sonofabeech!!

Anyway. Carry on op[/size]
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
I'm going to keep this sharp and short.

About a year ago, I could only wish on meeting this girl after seeing her on a magazine cover at the news stand. That faithful morning, I was about to cross the Lekki Epe express when the gorgeous image of this lady hit me like a boomerang. I couldn't help but stop and stare.

I just imagined what it was like to be a Billionaire. Life is beautiful when you're rich. I've seen how rich people live and I know poverty is a curse. One could only work hard and hope for the best in this life.

I snapped back from the dream world right there on the Lekki road.

1 Like

Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by donholy28(m): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Get on with it quickly bro
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
donholy28:
Get on with it quickly bro
Right on it sir.
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2015
angryIf u dnt complete dis tori eeeh, its either u'l get raped by a cow or.... lipsrsealed angry
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by itstpia8: 12:11am On Nov 14, 2015
PushMusic:
Here comes Pushmusic the king of Experience. grin

Check my profile to know why since my last thread, I've seen many experiences been shared on Nairaland.

Never mind.
The story I'm about to share with you is not fiction. It's 100% real.
So if you're up by now you're lucky.
I will complete this story by day break.

Now I need your comments to continue. wink

I was going to post Night Shift also, on a different thread.
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 14, 2015
A year went by and over that period my mind occasionally drifted towards her especially whenever there's news about the father or his company.

There was even one time I went to see a friend at an Automobile garage and one of his favourite cars was parked there for routine maintenance.

One of his assistants came to check on the car, a Mercedes benz Mclaren just at the time I was there and I couldn't help wonder what it was like working with this Billionaire.

I stood there motionless and observing him while he was inspecting the car to see if it was in perfect condition.

That was my first glimpse into the Billionaire's world of Luxury.
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 14, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
angryIf u dnt complete dis tori eeeh, its either u'l get raped by a cow or.... lipsrsealed angry
Chief I dey beg o! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 14, 2015
PushMusic:
Chief I dey beg o! grin
followin.... cool
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 14, 2015
A few months went by and one faithful day, I was listening to Radio while the presenter made an announcement that there was an event and there would be an invitation to a lucky caller.

I have always been an avid listener to that radio station. Immediately, my adrenaline got pumped up. I grabbed my phone and dialled the SSD to borrow airtime. Not because I don't have but I wouldn't want a situation where the network would cut me off during the conversation.

The Billionaire's daughter was a guest on the show. This was my moment and I'm not about to let it slip away. At least I would have the chance to meet the sexy Billionaire's daughter.
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 14, 2015
The Radio station has lots of callers so their line is always busy. I dialled the stations number as soon as I borrowed 500 Naira credit. The line was busy.
I dialled again, it rang and wasn't answered. I kept dialling until the on Air personality answered the call.

I was live on radio speaking to the Billionaire's daughter. I spoke with the best English accent I could fathom. Pepenazzi's Illegal song was playing so I kept hyping her name with illegal. She seemed excited. I declared how much of a big fan I am.

Then I asked if I could get an invitation to the event which was holding at a porsche 5 star hotel's lounge. I was familiar with the location in Victoria Island so getting there wasn't a problem.

The event was in two days time. It was such a short time for me to prepare but as a Lagos boy. I had to be ready for anything anytime.

This is Lagos, I just can't dull myself.
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Hey guys, I'm back.

Sorry I couldn't finish it off last night.

I need more comments to proceed.
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Kayoski(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Lobolintin(m): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Okay I done hear....can't be more than DJ cuppy ..femi otedola daughter...was listening that same day
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Kayoski(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2015
Lobolintin:
Okay I done hear....can't be more than DJ cuppy ..femi otedola daughter...was listening that same day
sure
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2015
The point of this thread is to show that it doesn't matter your if you have swag or your background. You can always meet any girl of your dream. All it takes is courage and a little bit of luck.

Thank God some people are already guessing who she is but this story and Lobolintin rightly claims to have been listening to the radio that day.

So this is not fiction. 100% real.

May I continue now?
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by hertz9te(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2015
PushMusic:
The point of this thread is to show that it doesn't matter your if you have swag or your background. You can always meet any girl of your dream. All it takes is courage and a little bit of luck.

Thank God some people are already guessing who she is but this story and Lobolintin rightly claims to have been listening to the radio that day.

So this is not fiction. 100% real.

May I continue now?
how far na.....continue na
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Kaymercury(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Continue oga
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
hertz9te:
how far na.....continue na
I'm back.
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by RichieBrown(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2015
come oga.....continue dis tin o
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
RichieBrown:
come oga.....continue dis tin o
Thanks to the thread derailers. i decided to halt but i may soon continue.
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
It's going down live tonight at COVA Night club. Who wanna turn up, let's go party tonight. grin
STFUareyouGod are youUp ?
Re: How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
PushMusic:
It's going down live tonight at COVA Night club.
Who wanna turn up, let's go party tonight. grin

STFUareyouGod are youUp ?
whereabouts is that bruv?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. / A Girl Vows To Start Sleeping With Men After This Chat With Her Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.