Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look (77995 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Buhari Fires CSO For ‘Leaking’ Itinerary To Diezani - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by yjgm(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2015
There's nothing make up can't do. If she's the one, may she be healed fast to answer to the allegations. And if she isn't, it is better for her to come and clear her name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by adepiero: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2015
That's how every patient that has gone through chemotherapy looks. Its a phase for cancer patients.

But she can do us the honor by refunding the money she stole.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by papae1(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2015
I pray that she get well soon
so as to enable the government recover the looted oil money she stole from the country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by andresia(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2015
kayjasper:
Lol.

Nigerians are too gullible.

This is nothing but cheap propaganda.

Go to US, UK and other nations, they will still try you even if you will be brought to court on your sick bed.

What nonsense has this pix or her look has to do with her trial?

If her hands are clean, let her go to court and fight it out.

All these emotional tripping is a sign of a gullible nation being ruled by a few smart ones.

Wake Up Nigerians!!!!!

Sick Or Not....
Let Justice Prevail.

my brother, reading most comments on this thread made me sick! Its a pointer to the fact that Nigerians are the most gullible lot in the world!

Why bring a dejected looking picture to elicit emotions from Nigerians? Did she and those gullible folks think most Nigerians can afford medical care abroad, not forgetting that she is part of the deficient leadership that deprived Nigerians quality medicare locally?

How does this picture relate to the charges of mind burgling stealing against her?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by xreal: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2015
softRay:
He/she who is without a blame should cast the first stone.
Those of you calling her thieves and saying that God should forgive her sins, make me believe that you are less evei..
#sinful people forming saints since 14thcentury

this is irrelevant here.

Should she be praised?
Do you know how strong this woman was for those number of years in government?
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by emamos: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2015
r.i.p great woman..Dora akunyili.

_
get wel soon dam

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by AfroKnight: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2015
Someone is accused of gross corruption and her response is to share photos for sympathy. Nigerian politicians always insult us with these kindergarten moves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by free2ryhme: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Underprivileged people have been in worse medical conditions than Diezani and have died because no money for treatment"
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by engrjacuzzi: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2015
I remembered Dr. Dora Akinyuli of blessed memory. when she had cancer, some Nigerians cried hell. the once pretty diezani who had enough at her disposal can't ever look the same in her formal condition. I only wish her quick recovery.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by CandyBar: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2015
God, may you strike all the politiicians looting nigeria with sicknesses.......Amen.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by erinalex: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:
Till proven guilty she's innocent. Una like make una use una Lagos Ibadan expressway propaganda companies pull her down, your cup of tea.

There's a proven case against fashola but he's a minister now cheesy.
the lord says "my people perish becaause of lack of knowledge" . u've know knowledge. Because u'r so tribalistic & emotional u'r not ready to learn. If u don't know because u've low IQ,it is only court of law,that can prove that Fashola is guilty;not wailers on NL. The same way Alison was accused,so also was Fashola;Nothing has been prove against these two. But for ur madness and stupidity,it is convenient for u to pass judgement only on fashola,despite the fact that u'r not the court. I can't come on NL and say fashola & alison are guilty . Get a life,it is court that decides that. O ya, start abusing me.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by marwanafrica: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians dont be decieve, she is just without make up and even ladies that are contrubuting some of u are worst off without make up, she just shave her hair nd snaped dat pic around 4am

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Tobium1(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2015
She did not steal nigeria's money, rather she kept it for us in a safe cave. Iranu!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by anwe: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2015
At first they say she was faking sickness and now they are saying it's a lie. some have even sentence and condemned her to death without first convicting her of any crime. it is said that those without sin let them throw the first stone.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by clemriches(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2015
May God restore her health.. Its really heart breaking to see that beautiful woman now looking like this but God is able to carry her through.. I don't care whether she stole or not let be the Judge.. Its well wit u ma!
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by omoplaycool(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
mikolo80:
dude
come on
WTF is yo problem
wanted to cuss dis woman out
and you had to go and lay a good Christian example
Maaaaaan, no fair
Bros abeg..don't be angry
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2015
na make up joor... she still has to go to prison.... Nigerian artist does more than this angry
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Orikinla(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Making this woman the scape goat of a corrupt government is evil and wicked. Many of her former colleagues and partners in crime are now in the ruling party in Nigeria. President Muhammadu Buhari cannnot please God by compromising his principles. From the files of the CIA, two of his appointed ministers have engaged in corrupt practices. If the CIA should publish their files on Nigeria, the new government in Abuja will collapse today. Who is fooling whom? Ali Baba and the 40 thieves? Even the new Minister of Misinformation will return to his dredging business. If the leaders of APC cannot make plea bargain and enjoy their loot, then she deserves her own plea bargain and enjoy her retirement. God will judge us all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Escapevelocity(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2015
TitiJJ:
Following the release of a recent look of Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke by Ovation publisher Dele Momodu, there have been mixed reactions from Nigerians on Twitter...

@DamilareAgoro: Can't believe this's Diezani! I still feel for her even if truly she stole Nigeria's money.

‏@Tbabz__: Diezani has cancer indeed. She wasn't lying at all.

‏@OlisaOsega: God! I can't believe Wat I'm seeing, is dis Diezani?

@blessberrie: Like I'm in tears right now

@tosinadeda: Unfortunately stolen funds can't save anybody!

@linusNoni: Propaganda setting in. Diezani pics to soon be on Net she looks weak. Wish her speedy recovery but that should stop any Investigation.

@queen_nickki: Diezani is actually dying OMG!

@forakin: For all her misdeeds, in the face of personal struggles, this is no time to gawp over pictures of the stricken, we are all vulnerable.

@Harieson: Asides the paris attacks, i got freaked out by that pic of Diezani Madueke. I'm all curled up right now. Struggling to believe she's the one

@AdeolaFayehun: Diezani Alison-Madueke: May God grant her quick recovery!

@InnaRooney: I don't think I will celebrate Diezani's sickness cause I know not how I will end up. If you can't wish her well don't pray for her worse.

http://dawntodusknews.com/mixed-reactions-trail-diezanis-new-look/
the north is bent on disgracing female xtain politicians....quote me anywhere i can defend it! They said stella odua stole just bcoz she report movement of heavy cargo frm kano airpot-bokoharam cargo she ws immediately removed
when God will turn his face against nigeria i hope buhari wont hold goodluck jona responsible grin
TitiJJ:
Following the release of a recent look of Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke by Ovation publisher Dele Momodu, there have been mixed reactions from Nigerians on Twitter...

@DamilareAgoro: Can't believe this's Diezani! I still feel for her even if truly she stole Nigeria's money.

‏@Tbabz__: Diezani has cancer indeed. She wasn't lying at all.

‏@OlisaOsega: God! I can't believe Wat I'm seeing, is dis Diezani?

@blessberrie: Like I'm in tears right now

@tosinadeda: Unfortunately stolen funds can't save anybody!

@linusNoni: Propaganda setting in. Diezani pics to soon be on Net she looks weak. Wish her speedy recovery but that should stop any Investigation.

@queen_nickki: Diezani is actually dying OMG!

@forakin: For all her misdeeds, in the face of personal struggles, this is no time to gawp over pictures of the stricken, we are all vulnerable.

@Harieson: Asides the paris attacks, i got freaked out by that pic of Diezani Madueke. I'm all curled up right now. Struggling to believe she's the one

@AdeolaFayehun: Diezani Alison-Madueke: May God grant her quick recovery!

@InnaRooney: I don't think I will celebrate Diezani's sickness cause I know not how I will end up. If you can't wish her well don't pray for her worse.

http://dawntodusknews.com/mixed-reactions-trail-diezanis-new-look/
the north is bent on disgracing female xtain politicians....quote me anywhere i can defend it! They said stella odua stole just bcoz she report movement of heavy cargo frm kano airpot-bokoharam cargo she ws immediately removed
when God will turn his face against nigeria i hope buhari wont hold goodluck jona responsible
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2015
embarassed embarassed....
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Skain(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2015
Don't really want to see her dead or jailed, I just want our money back. Btw why all dis sicky sicky tin after their tenure. Get well soon froggy.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by BABANlaraba(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2015
Guy's it is make up, but even if not make up let her not die with our money. #BRING BACK OUR MONEY # b4 u die.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Orikinla(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2015
clemriches:
May God restore her health.. Its really heart breaking to see that beautiful woman now looking like this but God is able to carry her through.. I don't care whether she stole or not let be the Judge.. Its well wit u ma!
. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Escapevelocity(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2015
GudluckIBB:
This Woman increased fuel on New year day which lead to civil unrest that killed people.

My question is, if jonathan had won second term, would this cancer had come up?

So this cancer just came up immediately Buhari won abi?

Curse me out I don't care! Nigerians went through a lot becos of this Woman.
ur brain is on recess.....if u lack wisdom use ur money frm nairabet and buy some
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Orikinla(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2015
They should thank God she is not my wife, sister or aunt, otherwise they will all be exposed and disgraced from Lagos to Abuja to Dubai and Beverly Hills. Bloody stinking hypocrites.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2015
That shows exactly ow shes gonna look like, if she was poor... that's her real beauty anyway. No make-over
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by westreign(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2015
God please heal her, we can come later to remember are wrongs, even at death or life she is stained with corruption already but God help her soonest pleaseeeee. She shouldn't go like Dora.
Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by czarr(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2015
music4me:
U cant steal that much money n not have cancer....
is that so?
Then why are our polithiefcians still alive and healthy...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look by Elslim: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2015
nsyforreal:

Lets all pray for good health.No one will ever call a bad illness for herself not to talk of cancer.

Once you go through chemoterapy as she has done,she will look like a ghost.all hair gone.

Lets not dramatise or politicise this.Our prayer is that God should grant her good health to face whatever allegations brought against her.

I have seen someone with this kind of cancer illness.its not palatable.

Lets pray for good health and not make mockery of someone with bad health cos we dont know tommorrow.

Bros why is it dat in a con3 of 170million it's only one person dat saw her? Why is she hiding?? When Dora Akuyili was Sick, didn't we all see her??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.