Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo (6870 Views)

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Please Advice Me : My 18+ Years Old House Girl Is Tempting Me – What Should I Do / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2015
Those kind of girls will be so jealous and mad if she catches her bf cheating on her but will like to break other people's homes.She is a home wrecker.As a pastor,you lied to your wife.Go on your knees and beg God for forgiveness.Afterwards,tell your wife the whole truth.If na me,I go yansh her.Who knows maybe na so my wife dey do to other married men when she was single.It's nemesis.
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by muba4huss(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2015
agohmamuda:
I don't know why I don't just believe this story. Maybe because he said his wife is very smart. Hmm mm. Nairaland....
hmmm...I smell lies ...nice story Sha
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Sleekbaby(f): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2015
I have read this same story here before. This Op is not the original poster joor.
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2015
I want to believe you're nothing less than 35, the said girl should not be less than 18; why didn't you read meaning to her hugging when she started?
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by chukkiephil(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Op you don't have to do this, I can represent you, just hook me up with the girl, then your problem is SOLVED! But BTW this is a super story!! Adonbelieveit!! undecided
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by GloryGloryRufus(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2015
chocolateme:
That's how they deliberately invite trouble and problems to their marriages, if she is an obedient wife, she would for once reason with her husband. Tomorrow when the deed has been done, she will start cursing her husband and disturbing us here on nairaland with complains.
Don't even know what a grown up woman wants with a fully grown up lady as her house help.
Psychologically, I have observed that men does not lust after or desire for what they ALREADY HAVE. Adventurers.
Oga, since you have controlled yourself till now, maybe u should indirectly make your wife to think you are having some interest in that lady, then she will so the needful ASAP.
. Dear Chocholateme, your advice is good but there is one thing you failed to do. You failed to let this man know that he is not a real pastor by even engaging her on romance even when it was already know by him that the devil has entered the girl... I expect a real man of God to say begone satan, that shall not live my lust alone. Then give the girl the dangerous threat of the matrimonial and UnGodly crisis she is about to cause. Infact if he is a real man of God like me or others, there is a way we can deliver that girl and make sure she did not live to regret her entire life. Oga please remove the title pastor from your post and behave like a real lover of God. If you need advice from here on what to do. How can you now lead the people of God, Nairalanders will help you before you know the right thing abi?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by emekachimek: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2015
Just tell your wife that the sight of the girl gives you erection, and I promise you, you won't see the girl in your house the next minute. This works like magic. A trial will convince you. However, if you have made up your mind to have sex with her, your marriage is doomed to fail. Mark my words!
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by agohmamuda(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2015
muba4huss:
hmmm...I smell lies ...nice story Sha
The guy is good. See as people dey waste their time dey advise am. Lol.
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by 2weeks(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2015
why not tell ur wife undecided
if she doesn't listen its not ur fault
that a child of God (pastor for that matter) can't resist common seduction
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Excelboi(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2015
dhjksas:
Do justice to that issue
Thief... scammer angry
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by Toks2008(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Codyt:

This one is just too much… hun!” I soliloquized in my bedroom after she had dropped my office bag and ran out to get my food. This continued for 3 weeks. Sometimes, her boobs will just slip out of her ‘top’ and she will simply apologize. My wife has never met her on that gown as she wears another cloth when it’s almost time for my wife to return. I have developed double minds about her. I have had different evil thoughts since this whole thing started. The one that happened last was the way she sat facing me, with her legs wide opened. I left the food that I was eating and walked to the bathroom to do nothing in particular. I had thought she would adjust as soon as I returned, but she didn’t budge. I think I fell into her trap finally that day. I almost had it with her when I grabbed her, and she jumped at me. We started that regrettable romance before God intervened with the sharp cry of my baby. That was what saved the day.

The next day, I had told my wife that we should send her away, but she vehemently refused to accept my suggestion. She had asked me to give some reasons why we should send her away, and I had told her that she was getting so stubborn and lazy; hence, she is as good as no House-help.

My wife who claimed she had never experienced that had accused me of formulating things against the lady. She told me that I wanted her out of the house because I had seen that she will soon secure admission into the higher institution, and I will soon begin to pay for her school fees. I couldn’t tell her the truth, because something tells me it will be disastrous. I just felt I could handle the matter in the most professional way. But right now, things have gone out of hands since the past 2 weeks. I have done virtually everything that can be considered dirty with her except that I have not done it with her yet. What’s keeping me from doing it is my conscience and for the fact that I can’t do that in my matrimonial home.

That sin will be so grievous, I know. She had asked me repeatedly last week if she can meet me in any of the hotels around town this weekend since my wife will be around then. She has just Saturday and Sunday to take care of her hair and visit friends, and she wants to use that opportunity to have me all to herself. Now, I’m contemplating on this issue. All I need is your advice; Saturday is just 5 days from today, and I can’t make up my mind on what to do. I love my wife, but I think I’m becoming so foolish in the name of being faithful. Please, tell me; should I do it or not? It has gotten to the level where I cannot tell my wife the truth because she won’t even believe, since I had told her a different story before. She will see it as blackmail. Your reaction will either encourage me or discourage me, even though my mind beats faster, and something tells me to do it. Should I?

Source:
bbmspy..nl/2015/11/please-help-my-house-girl-is-tempting.html?m=1

Your wife is not smart at all. I must commend you that you are indeed a disciplined man and i know what i mean because i was faced with same situation 2 years ago but there was no wife in the picture tho but i know how these young female maids act.They are human s too and they have raging hormones like every other lady.

Open up to your wife that she has been making passes but you have never for once slept with her which is a good one and even if she is called by madam, she can not deny the fcat that no sex yet...this is the only way you can be free. You are a man and please forget all the spiricoco talks...the Bible says we should flee from sexual sins and infact the only sin we are adviced to flee from so do the needful and tell madam why you want her out before things get out of hand.

Please act now before we see a super story titled "when your maid becomes the madam"
https://www.nairaland.com/2521393/when-maid-becomes-madam
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by jackpot(f): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
niggi4life:
its an old news, its been on FP twice
I felt maybe the house gal tempted him again
Re: Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo by GoodFaith: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Tempt her back
How old is this girl?
your dick will put your black ass in trouble
park well

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Magic Of Distance In Relationships / Is Money Really The ONLY Thing To Use In Getting A Lady?? (PHOTOS) / 19 Year Old Nigerian Goalie Marries His 28-year Old Heartthrob (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.