Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (68220 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / Dirty Mind: What Do You See? / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2018
I have 3bedroom apartment I decided to give one room out for rent so that the bill will be lesser for me.... My girlfriend brought her cousin sister Juliet to rent the room,, she hv been living with me since last year November.... But there's something wrong with the girl (juliet) which I don't like,, the 3bedroom flat I got have a parlour and you must pass through the parlour before getting to the kitchen..so whenever am in the parlour watching movies or music videos this girl will walk by to the kitchen with just only pant and bra and sometimes she don't put on bra but she will use hand to cover her boobs if she sees me... I started wandering what this girl is up to... Sometimes she walk pass when am watching a romatic movie and that's tempting... It was day before yesterday, she walk pass with full unclothedness then I got angry and called her to talk, I told her if she can't be putting on clothes whenever am around she should stay inside her room and don't come out naked or half naked again... Can you imagine what this girl told me ,, out of annoyance she said whenever she's passing that I should focus on my tv not her then she left... I was surprised because I thought she never expected I was at home or maybe she thought I would be in my room...

She's my girlfriend cousin and I think am going to report to her sister? Or am asking her to park out?... She have been doing this ever since she broke up with her boyfriend

guys have you ever experienced this before please?

Ladies is it what she's doing is normal or am I the one having dirty mind?? She's seriously tempting me and my babe haven't heard anything about it...

She don't do this if am with my friends and whenever my babe is around she don't come out from her room they are family members but they're not that close..

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Jochabed(f): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2018
She is tempting you,and i know you can be aroused sexually. But you should control yourself,cause visuals go a long way in the mind.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by richythePH(f): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2018
it's obvious shes tempting you and if i were you i woulda helped scratch her kitty a long time ago ('cause i'm currently single cheesy)

but since you're in a relationship (and with her cousin too) i advice you find a new place for her and avoid her

if you cant do that then i suggest you attend this programme or get yourself a sex doll

315 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Olalan(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2018
Its crystal clear the girl is after you, the earlier you send her packing the better for you.

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by gabinogem(m): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Temptation... This is where self control comes into play. A real man knows when a naughty lady wants to start exhibiting naughtiness.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2018
Maybe Her Boyfriend Went After A Sex doll... So She Is Trying To Show You What Her Boyfriend is Missing, if You Will Like It Over A Sex Doll... But Dont Let Her Decieve you...

#TeamSexDoll...

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2018
you know what to do.just simply sending her packing, you don't dine with the devil.Remember Joseph flee from Potiphar,s wife even without minding if he was naked.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by mazimee(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2018
Na the reply she gave you caught my attention.
I mean, where did she get the balls to set the rules in someone's house?

If you are really serious about stopping her, record one of those moments you will be warming her and report to her sister. That is if both of them are not working something out behind you

176 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2018
U don't know anything... I dislike niggaz like you.
Please where is the house so I can move in, I hope there's an extra room to rent there?
Can't wait.
RichlyOBS:
I have 3bedroom apartment I decided to give one room out for rent so that the bill will be lesser for me.... My girlfriend brought her cousin sister Juliet to rent the room,, she hv been living with me since last year November.... But there's something wrong with the girl (juliet) which I don't like,, the 3bedroom flat I got have a parlour and you must pass through the parlour before getting to the kitchen..so whenever am in the parlour watching movies or music videos this girl will walk by to the kitchen with just only pant and bra and sometimes she don't put on bra but she will use hand to cover her boobs if she sees me... I started wandering what this girl is up to... Sometimes she walk pass when am watching a romatic movie and that's tempting... It was day before yesterday, she walk pass with full unclothedness then I got angry and called her to talk, I told her if she can't be putting on clothes whenever am around she should stay inside her room and don't come out naked or half naked again... Can you imagine what this girl told me ,, out of annoyance she said whenever she's passing that I should focus on my tv not her then she left... I was surprised because I thought she never expected I was at home or maybe she thought I would be in my room...

She's my girlfriend cousin and I think am going to report to her sister? Or am asking her to park out?... She have been doing this ever since she broke up with her boyfriend

Ladies is it what she's doing is normal or am I the one having dirty mind?? She's seriously tempting me and my babe haven't heard anything about it...

She don't do this if am with my friends and whenever my babe is around she don't come out from her room they are family members but they're not that close..

43 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by VERDA: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Please where is the house so I can move in, I hope there's an extra room to rent there?
Can't wait.

What did he do?,Abi u did not see the part about him being in a relationship?.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:

my guy dnt lose on both sides...collect ur own n go. girls r nt worth being faithful to

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by ubunja(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2018
fire her and get a decent respectful gal with manners.
she'll embarass you one day walking n@ked when you have important visitors.
AND NO NEVER FVCK HER. never ever ever desire her pvssy.once you fvck her you will be back to square zero: PAYING ALL RENT.she wont mind paying late,paying incomplete or even skipping rent altogether. and coz you fvcked her it would be impossible to throw her out just like that.she'll turn around and say you raped her.
i always avoid women in business.be it as a tenant or business partner.they are manipulative and will always take sexual advantage while ready to curse you should you look at her even in the smallest sexual way.
never rent a room out to a female again.never.deal with guys and save yourself a headache.

465 Likes 42 Shares

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Next2Bezee(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2018
Just tell your girlfriend and all that will stop. The moment you sleep with her, you will have given her an incentive to blackmail you. Be wise.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by anibirelawal(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by powerkey: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2018
Give me her contact. connect the both of us and I will keep her busy...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2018
ubunja:
fire her and get a decent respectful gal with manners.
she'll embarass you one day walking n@ked when you have important visitors.
AND NO NEVER FVCK HER. never ever ever desire her pvssy.once you fvck her you will be back to square zero: PAYING ALL RENT.she wont mind paying late,paying incomplete or even skipping rent altogether. and coz you fvcked her it would be impossible to throw her out just like that.she'll turn around and say you raped her.
i always avoid women in business.be it as a tenant or business partner.they are manipulative and will always take sexual advantage while ready to curse you should you look at her even in the smallest sexual way.
never rent a room out to a female again.never.deal with guys and save yourself a headache.
I wanted a guy but because she's my girlfriend sister I let her in

9 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2018
powerkey:
Give me her contact. connect the both of us and I will keep her busy...
you need her Italy contact?

3 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Just tell your girlfriend and all that will stop. The moment you sleep with her, you will have given her an incentive to blackmail you. Be wise.
I doubt if I tell her sister, if it won't curse problem between them

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
my guy dnt lose on both sides...collect ur own n go. girls r nt worth being faithful to
Am in a serious relationship bro

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
you need her Italy contact?

Op na WA for you o

You see someone ready to keep her busy, so she will stop disturbing your eyes with nakedd boobies and all, you are still behaving like only God knows.

You sef wan enter that place.

Better watch it!

12 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Can't wait.
no more ladies after this one

2 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
I doubt if I tell her sister, if it won't curse problem between them

She's planning to destroy your relationship, and take you for herself.
You are there saying won't it cause problems between the two of them?

Person wey no send her sister happiness, is that the person u are trying to protect?

Better do the needful and tell her sister. Before sorry becomes your case.

67 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2018
alexialin:

Op na WA for you o

You see someone ready to keep her busy, so she will stop disturbing your eyes with nakedd boobies and all, you are still behaving like only God knows.

You sef wan enter that place.

Better watch it!
I just asked... If I wan enter I for don enter

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by ubunja(m): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2018
RichlyOBS:
I wanted a guy but because she's my girlfriend sister I let her in
never mix business and personal stuffs bro.

17 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by lenghtinny(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2018
You will end up screwing her if you don't chase her out of your house.

Person wey you never start to dey fvck wey don dey disrespect you inside your own apartment with that kind comment. If you make the mistake of fvcking her, I assure you that you are going to see terrible things after the sex..
The end of the movie will be disastrous if you don't act fast

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2018
alexialin:

She's planning to destroy your relationship, and take you for herself.
You are there saying won't it cause problems between the two of them?

Person wey no send whether her sister happiness, is that the person u are trying to protect?

Better do the needful and tell her sister. Before sorry becomes your case.
she's my girlfriend younger sister and it was my girlfriend that brought her to Europe... Am going to tell her sha but I don't just know what will happen
Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by RichlyOBS(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2018
lenghtinny:
You will end up screwing her if you don't chase her out of your house.

Person wey you never start to dey wey don dey disrespect you inside your own apartment... The end of the movie will be disastrous if you don't act fast
yes bro that's what am planning to do now am going to locate another house for her first

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by 48noble(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2018
gabinogem:
Temptation... This is where self control comes into play. A real man knows when a naughty lady wants to start exhibiting naughtiness.

safe control my left ear... he is sitting on a konji time bomb don't be a hypocrite...if u value ur relationship u better throw her out now

17 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

1 Like

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Greenbuoy(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Na your bae set you up

6 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2018
Greenbuoy:
Na your bae set you up

No one should have a friend like you.

You can destroy relationship.

op don't listen to this one.

12 Likes

Re: She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2018
Stupid girl, it's obvious she's wants your to fvck her, a've had this issue with my sisters friend and because I didn't have a girlfriend then, I fvcked her anytime I want and still didn't date her, lol. She left the house angry grin and never came back. Op plsssss if you love your girlfriend, report her to your girlfriend immediately. Because, if you keep thinking about it, she will do something you might not be able to resist next time. She's trying to find your weaknesses so for now she's doing guesswork. Hurry before you regret what you will do next.

35 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.