Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Strictly Guys Zone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly Guys Zone (2355 Views)

I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please / >>>>>>>>>>>strictly For Guyz <<<<<<<<<<<[pic] / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Guys Zone by Tonyet1(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2009
yme yme yme

how many times i type ur name?
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by yme1(f): 5:05pm On May 18, 2009
3 times honey grin
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by CrazyMan(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2009
y me:

@crazykid
that is what am making these guys do
where is urs anyway cheesy
Mine?

Let’s see.

I’m not that romantic o! But I would advice that you be yourself whenever you approach a girl, and vice versa.
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by yme1(f): 5:09pm On May 18, 2009
@crazykid
thats cool
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by steve49ja(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2009
Interesting
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by AmAlone: 5:10pm On May 18, 2009
tonye-t:

yme yme yme

how many times i type ur name?

you this boy! you don go buy time again grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by yme1(f): 5:11pm On May 18, 2009
@steve49ja
honeypie
where you run go shocked shocked
i miss you o kiss
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by Tonyet1(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2009
cheoi so we plenty for her list

Gaaaddd save our soul
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by AmAlone: 5:13pm On May 18, 2009
y me:

@Am Alone
i never knew you like it rough undecided
am game all the way wink cheesy

Am 7.9 Inch
By the way wats d size of your bra--Ma Ladie? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by AmAlone: 5:16pm On May 18, 2009
tonye-t:

cheoi so we plenty for her list

Gaaaddd save our soul

NO! Trust Me, There Can Be Only Two
Am Alone . . . . . And The Othersssssssssssssssssssss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by yme1(f): 5:17pm On May 18, 2009
@Am Alone
my fd sharrrrrrrrrrrrp there cheesy
anyway i will see it  grin

@tonye-t
my one and only
am just doing it for us cheesy
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by AmAlone: 5:20pm On May 18, 2009
y me:

@Am Alone
my fd sharrrrrrrrrrrrp there cheesy
anyway i will see it grin

@tonye-t
my one and only
am just doing it for us cheesy

Ha you get luck say no be curse be that. . . . .
Remember all is fair in love and war oooo!!!
I like it rough my ***!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by AmAlone: 5:22pm On May 18, 2009
like Frank Agbanale. Give me the first numbers way come your head baby girl grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by CrazyMan(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2009
y me:

@crazykid
thats cool
Yea cool;  wink

em, let me back off so that this guys can continue their hide and see game with you.  lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by steve49ja(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2009
y me:

@steve49ja
honeypie
where you run go shocked shocked
i miss you o kiss

Sweetie mi, no mind me jare. . . .how ya now embarassed,hop you's holding on tight cheesy wink kiss
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by yme1(f): 5:29pm On May 18, 2009
@Am Alone
you sure you are rough
okay o we shall see cheesy

@crazykid
this one is more than hide and seek o

@steve49ja
am holding it for you and you only o kiss cheesy
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by AmAlone: 5:32pm On May 18, 2009
@ y me
I can bet you are naive. . . grin grin grin grin grin

I for like to be the first man to get inside oooo, to be ur one and only wink wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by trulove(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2009
How to Start Dating More Girls Now
When I read this article I felt like really showing every guy that I know, read the article below and pass it on to other guys:
Guys are often wondering what they can do to start getting more girls to like them and go on more dates. Your social life doesn't have to stay boring and uneventful, you can get out there and start getting phone numbers with just a few important pieces of information. This article will give you the tools you need to stay on top of the dating scene and begin meeting more girls and being able to talk to the ones that you like without problem.
The first thing any guy must have when attracting a girl he likes is confidence. If you don't feel comfortable with your own body and who you are as a person, then you won't be attractive to any girl. Girls can typically sense whether a guy has confidence or not. Usually guys who have confidence in themselves walk with their head up looking straight ahead. They make eye contact when talking to people, especially girls they are interested in.
Besides having confidence, being an energetic and enthusiastic person is also important. By being friendly, smiling, and introducing yourself to a girl properly with a hand shake and offering your name, you are letting her know that you are interested in her while still remaining cool and confident. You never want to appear like you are desperate to any girl, that is one of the most unattractive characteristics that girls tend to avoid in most guys, so play it cool. Don't make it seem like you aren't interested, but don't over do it at the same time.
To learn even more powerful dating tips and strategies and give yourself the ability to get any girl you want always visit this site : www.7thlove..com
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by AmAlone: 5:38pm On May 18, 2009
oooops!
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by yme1(f): 5:39pm On May 18, 2009
kudos @trulove

@Am Alone
be the first ko be the first ni tongue cheesy
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by AmAlone: 5:43pm On May 18, 2009
girl I go wound you oooooooooo

After orna go say real men don't abuse women!
grrrrrrrrr

Now Open Your Demis! grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by yme1(f): 5:44pm On May 18, 2009
you wan wound abi
try me grin
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by AmAlone: 5:47pm On May 18, 2009
which kin wound?? grin grin grin grin grin

I won give you some juice kiss kiss kiss

Like the koko let thing!
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by iniguy(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2009
This portion of the thread has been hijacked by y me & co for dis reason It is hereby locked XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Welcome!
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by iniguy(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2009
Lets get down to business.
THE SIX THINGS THAT ATTRACT WOMEN
1. Means (wealth, possessions, gifts to them or providing for them)
2. Power (influence, leadership)
3. Fame
4. Looks ( including height)
5. Exclusivity (royalty, already married, hard to get, affiliation)
6. Personality.
Now no1 - 5 are largely out of your immidiate control. Thats leave us with no 6, PERSONALITY. Your personality is your greatest asset in the success game with women, fortunately its the one thing that can overcome all the rest. You have to develop a personality that is absolutely magnetic.
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by iniguy(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2009
PERSONALITY TRAITS THAT ATTRACT WOMEN
1. Funny. If you can keep her laughing you will go far.
2. Intelligence & creativity. Use ur creativity and intelligence to suprise her with ideas, fantasies & unexpected things that charm her.
3. Educated. Education is attractive to women as long as its used in an interesting way.
4. Classy and Cultured. Women pick on men with class.Do ur shoes and belt match?
do ur understand interior design & colour contrast? do u watch foreign movies? do u open all doors for her? do u understand fashion, do u enjoy exotic foods, women notice these stuffs bigtime.
5. Dominant. Women have an unconsious attraction to dominant men.
6. Thoughtful. Women dont just like gifts, they like knowing you were thinking of them.
7. Notices significant details.
8. Unpredictable/predictable. Heres a paradox. Women are drawn to men that they can't control or predict. They obsess over guys who flirt and give them attention, don't then call the next day.
9. Enthusiastic, fun, happy. Some naija men get upset and pout when a woman is happy, and try to put down the things that she enjoys to sound superior. This is a HUGE mistake
10. Adventurous. Women are instantly attracted to men who like to do extreme, unusual even dangerous things. Its exciting.
11. Aggressive. Women love men that know what they want and go after it.
12. Confident/cocky. Naija girls are magnetically attracted to men who are just a little too cocky. Just a little bit.
13. Expertise in an area that is attractive to your kind of woman.
14. Attention. Women like attention.
15. Disinterest, indifference, a challenge. Most women are used to be being pursued by men in one way or the other. that is why they keep "forming". If u are indifferent to a woman, make her think that you're only calling because you're bored, and act almost disinterested, they'll often do their best to get your attention.
16. Charm. This is attention with a polished smooth approach, this is difficult to explain. Watch any James Bond movie to get the idea.
17. Romantic imagination and perspective. Hey! need i explain this!
19. Expert in body language. This is important as women are constantly sending signals.
20. Sexual mastery. You know what i mean!
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by iniguy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2009
More coming
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by puskin: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2009
Im waiting 4d more.
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by iniguy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2009
Moderator pls lock this thread. A new one will be created soon.
Re: Strictly Guys Zone by iniguy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2009
Moderator pls lock this thread. A new one will be created soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date These Men? / She Is Prettier Than Me! / If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.