Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me (1820 Views)

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by wazobiaforu(m): 5:48am On Nov 14, 2015
I work in an organization in the heart of Abuja where most of the politicians troop in on a daily basis, it was a on a Thursday afternoon while I was rounding up for the day, a beautiful elegant politician woman walked in, I greeted her with a perfect smile and she replied back.

We went straight to the business of the day, as I was rounding up the deal with her, she started a conversation and we chatted for like 3 minutes and she was enjoying my contributions, suddenly she said "Since Buhari became president there is no money in circulation" with a frown face, while she was still enjoying her lamentations I asked a simple question, "Ma, is it that since Buhari became president they have not been paying salary?" with the speed at which our conversation was, she just answered, Yes they've been paying, but suddenly she realized where I was driving at, she looked at me with a very bad face, hizzzz and walked away.

Since that day, she did not talk to me again or honor my greeting.

5 Likes

Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by ARABICAN(m): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2015
The question got to her spine.. .. This guy stylishly calling me a corrupt person ni she, the right question for the right person grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by utenwuson: 6:35am On Nov 14, 2015
like student lamenting dt d invigilator did not allow them 2 write exam! I ask, did d invigilator hold ur pen?

3 Likes

Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Ok....? undecided
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by sweathold1(m): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2015
What a good answer to corrupt question, I will steal this I swear lol
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by kingsman66(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Funny enough
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by tempex88(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2015
Very intelligent question
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by bronzegoddess(f): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by lmm4real: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2015
Lol she jam Rock grin
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by baralatie(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2015
nice
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by Owliver(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2015
wazobiaforu:
I work in an organization in the heart of Abuja where most of the politicians troop in on a daily basis, it was a on a Thursday afternoon while I was rounding up for the day, a beautiful elegant politician woman walked in, I greeted her with a perfect smile and she replied back.

We went straight to the business of the day, as I was rounding up the deal with her, she started a conversation and we chatted for like 3 minutes and she was enjoying my contributions, suddenly she said "Since Buhari became president there is no money in circulation" with a frown face, while she was still enjoying her lamentations I asked a simple question, "Ma, is it that since Buhari became president they have not been paying salary?" with the speed at which our conversation was, she just answered, Yes they've been paying, but suddenly she realized where I was driving at, she looked at me with a very bad face, hizzzz and walked away.

trying to paint gej admin as corrupt huh?
A friend of mine met a rich northern muslim in abuja who complained about GEJ blocking money in abuja also. i dont want to go into more details. Governments are friend of selected people my friend. some people right now expesially northerners would be enjoying politics money as we speak. so whats the point of yoyur post?

3 Likes

Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by ndcide(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2015
Very daft questions. Shows how simple some people are.

Some persons don't know What stimulates and sustains liquidity in the system. Go and check the accounts of SMEs all over the country, ask their bankers to tell you the truth.

Even Buhari knows this fact. If this continues like this in the next six months. His administration will be the most unpopular in the universe.

I'm out of this thread of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by wazobiaforu(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
ndcide:

Some persons don't know What stimulates and sustains liquidity in the system. Go and check the accounts of SMEs all over the country, ask their bankers to tell you the truth.

Even Buhari knows this fact. If this continues like this in the next six months. His administration will be the most unpopular in the universe.

Anger management, I attend the seminar almost all the time, I will not trade words with you, listen young man, the question may be daft to you because you are in pain of what happened in May, well I live and work in Abuja and I deal with core politicians on a daily basis, in fact Bala Mohammed still showed appreciation to my service where I work, the person I asked the question did not see it as daft, she saw it as last card-check up!

Meanwhile, we just have ministers so we should be expecting more project to be award to contractors, but mind go and know how much loop holes STA has blocked.
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by wazobiaforu(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Owliver:
trying to paint gej admin as corrupt huh?
A friend of mine met a rich northern muslim in abuja who complained about GEJ blocking money in abuja also. i dont want to go into more details. Governments are friend of selected people my friend. some people right now expesially northerners would be enjoying politics money as we speak. so whats the point of yoyur post?

I decided to reply you because you said Northerners would be enjoying politics money as we speak, I guess you are far from Nigeria, Hausa-Fulani enjoyed embezzlement a lot during GEJ Era, a lot of corrupt money was channel to the northerners and they lavish it anyhow.

Take it or leave it, corruption has reduced even if it's with 00000.0001, at least it has reduced.

I have two good politician that paid in advance for our services but now they've canceled the deal and change it to pay as you go.
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by successismine(f): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by basilo101: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
These stvpid buharist just amuse me. so paying salary is enof (most states cant pay and federal pay very late), and money in circulation means corruption? what about capital projects, what about free market with minimal govt interference?

1 Like

Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by wazobiaforu(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
basilo101:
These stvpid buharist just amuse me. so paying salary is enof (most states cant pay and federal pay very late), and money in circulation means corruption? what about capital projects, what about free market with minimal govt interference?

Sorry, I feel your pain, hope you didn't go to work today so you won't transfer your aggression to customers, the woman in picture understand that she lives on illegal or diverted fund, I know it's hard to give kudos to the person you expect less from but performing well.
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by dewstar: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
wazobiaforu:

Sorry, I feel your pain, hope you didn't go to work today so you won't transfer your aggression to customers, the woman in picture understand that she lives on illegal or diverted fund, I know it's hard to give kudos to the person you expect less from but performing well.

Has Buhari payed the police their October salary? Ask around.

2 Likes

Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by wazobiaforu(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
dewstar:

Has Buhari payed the police their October salary? Ask around.

Copra that is due for star (dewstar) tell us when you collect salary last
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by chaseTE: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
wazobiaforu:

I guess she is from APC since she anticipated money flow like PDP people did during the last govt.
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by wazobiaforu(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
chaseTE:
I guess she is from APC since she anticipated money flow like PDP people did during the last govt.

Read again from top to down not from down to top
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by basilo101: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
wazobiaforu:

Mtchheww !
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by doctokwus: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
ndcide:

The fact is that the level of Nigeria's economy has been built on false parameters and fraud from illicitly gotten wealth.Whatever people saw as money flowing under gej were just illusions of an economy built on parameters that were bound to come crumbling once the right policies are put in place.
I always use this illustration:an armed robber that steals money somewhere, uses it to build a house in another location and patronizes the beer parlour and prostitutes in another area and buys a tokunbo car, also from the proceeds.These other people put food on d table from the activities of the robber, who has probably killed or sent to hospital the bread winner(s) from his activities.When he is caught, those that indirectly depended on his proceeds start facing hard times.Of course they were all living under a fraud and wud start earning their true income, which invarariably wud be far less from legitimate earning members of d society.
That is d analogy of the Nigerian situation today.All what people saw in d past were lies that have come home to roost

4 Likes

Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by ndcide(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
doctokwus:

The fact is that the level of Nigeria's economy has been built on false parameters and fraud from illicitly gotten wealth.Whatever people saw as money flowing under gej were just illusions of an economy built on parameters that were bound to come crumbling once the right policies are put in place.
I always use this illustration:an armed robber that steals money somewhere, uses it to build a house in another location and patronizes the beer parlour and prostitutes in another area and buys a tokunbo car, also from the proceeds.These other people put food on d table from the activities of the robber, who has probably killed or sent to hospital the bread winner(s) from his activities.When he is caught, those that indirectly depended on his proceeds start facing hard times.Of course they were all living under a fraud and wud start earning their true income, which invarariably wud be far less from legitimate earning members of d society.
That is d analogy of the Nigerian situation today.All what people saw in d past were lies that have come home to roost

If the situation remains the same in the next six months. You'll know that this your story doesn't hold water. It's either you are oblivious of how critical the situation is at the moment or you've locked up yourself into the hold of sycophancy. It is extremely myopic to keep looking at things from the eyes of corruption. You that is not corrupt go to the banks and see what is happening. Even those who want to load fuel can't even get money. Please go and sit down abeg.
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by Gbawe: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
@OP.

We all know why she got angry. The slush funds are gone and the 'loopholes' to make billions overnight are being blocked so there is indeed "no money in the system" aside their salary whereas they had been used to scams and looting avenues under GEJ that yielded millions and billions daily.

1 Like

Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by dewstar: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
wazobiaforu:

Copra that is due for star (dewstar) tell us when you collect salary last

Funny guy. I am not a police man but I have got a relative who is, she is an eagled officer.

By the way it is spelled corporal and not copra. Be informed.
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by babyfaceafrica: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol...e pain Her....
Re: The Question I Asked A Politician And She Stopped Takking To Me by wazobiaforu(m): 5:53am On Nov 15, 2015
ndcide:

If the situation remains the same in the next six months. You'll know that this your story doesn't hold water. It's either you are oblivious of how critical the situation is at the moment or you've locked up yourself into the hold of sycophancy. It is extremely myopic to keep looking at things from the eyes of corruption. You that is not corrupt go to the banks and see what is happening. Even those who want to load fuel can't even get money. Please go and sit down abeg.

Do you see anything good about this present administration at all? Because I don't seem to understand the hatred you guys have for the country because your native man or party man is not on the throne, allow someone to at least spend up to 40% of his exam hours before your failures assertion come up, I campaigned heavily for GEJ in 2011 but he himself knew he need to be substituted for someone else but you guys pushed him to shame.

Try to at least see one good thing of not two about this administration and if you are myopic to see any, then keep shut and come back with your blinded criticism by Jan 2017.

Even my dead wrist watch is correct twice a day.

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Persuade Boko Haram To Embrace Peace, Says Buhari / Treasonable Criminal Act Commited By Buhari Against The Shagari Administration / Richest Continent With The Poorest People- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.