Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? (737 Views)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / Why Are Yoruba Men Not Marrying From Their Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by onila(f): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2015

which gender is usually the patriotic one
Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2015
angry
onila:

which gender is usually the patriotic one
Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by Charles4075(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Both can be patriotic though it depends.
Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by kaziblake(f): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Notherners

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2015
Yep

Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by missdebs(f): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2015
males tho i hear of males after getting some money go down to their town to look for a wife for fear or 'city girls'
Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by obiorathesubtle: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
[size=20pt]I just heard something strange. I heard A comes before B[/size]
Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by onila(f): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
[size=14pt]Men![/size]

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by onila(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
[size=16pt]Men[/size]
someone finally answered, thanks smiley
Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
onila:
someone finally answered, thanks smiley

NP. I'd rephrase the question, tho. It's not that they necessarily want (or don't want) to date/marry girls from their tribe - though the narrative often follows in that direction since many of them ardently desire full-blooded children of their blood and lineage - it's that they want the girls of their tribe/ethnicity to date/marry them, and only them. Hence, they tend to get irked when they see girls from their ethnic group date out (especially if the girl(s) is/are beautiful, though for some the average or eveb below-average chicks are worth getting worked up about too). This, even if they themselves date out! It's their twistedly competitive inner dialogue/thinking that leads to this oddly hypocritical attitude/phenomenon and the resultant mental and/or acutely perceptible merry-go-'round of sorts that ensues.

Btw, being patriotic doesn't denote a desire or lack of desire to marry from one's country, people, ethnic group, tribe. In fact, it has very little to do with patriotism.

2 Likes

Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by NinaNigeria(f): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Men
Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by NinaNigeria(f): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Men dear
Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by zinachidi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
kaziblake:
Notherners
which GENDER bae, not which tribe.
Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
zinachidi:
which GENDER bae, not which tribe.
not every one has the ability to comprehend grin
Re: Most Of The Time, Is It Girls That Want To Marry From Their Tribe Or Men? by zinachidi(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
firstEVA:
not every one has the ability to comprehend grin
i'm telling u....

(1) (Reply)

Wife Material / The Truth About Me And Mrsphyno / Killing Myself Is Not The Next Step/issuse Concerning My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.