Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,954,000 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him (39039 Views)

Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram / Dr. Adesina Sworn-In As Afdb President In Abidjan (photos) / Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
seunmsg:

I think you should get your facts right and not muddle up things together.

Sanusi made some observations in the course of reconciling oil earnings at the CBN and appropriately notified the president in writing to investigate the discrepancies. The $49.5 billion allegation was for the president to investigate and not an indictment on anybody.

After the reconciliation by finance ministry, CBN and NNPC, they came down to an irreconcilable figure of $10billion. This led to the contracting of PWC to do comprehensive forensic audit of NNPC but the outcome of the exercise was marred in controversy as the firm claimed NNPC, CBN and another subsidiary of NNPC refused to open up their books for scrutiny.

Finally, it is very wrong and misleading to assert that the Buhari government has not found anything worthwhile to press charges against her. That investigation is still ongoing doesn't mean that she did no wrong. Once investigation is concluded and she is healthy enough, am very certain she will have her days in court.
Oga sir,go and read.D commitee on d "missing money"found out dat only 1.2 billion had nt been remitted nd nt stolen.Sanusi couldn't disagree logically wit dem and was smiling up and down.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by smuth(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
erinalex:
cure yourself of this terrible disease first,before u advice others. Strange, a mischievous comments like this can come from u. How come u never posted,this kind of comments,when Jagaban is being called all sorts of names. So I send it back to u fool chukwudi,prove that Tinubu stole money. If u can not prove it,then remain deaf & dump for the rest of ur life. I didn't say u shouldn't abuse me,but pls at the same time,prove that jagaban stole money(this is the subject matter). Try not to deviate totally; u can as well foward valid documents of tinubu's corrupt activities to d necessary quarters. Sadly,pple from ur region have no shame,or how do u explain that,for 5yrs of gej reign,he couldn't use court to nail Tinubu, who have no immunity. That's why we say gej is clueless,he should've ask pple like u,for enough 'information' in order to nail Jagaban. Frustrated being !

Mumu, Deizani challenged you to produce facts that she stole money and not trash. If you have no facts please shut your mouth and cover your face in shame. Period.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
[b]
Haykay80:
What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION)

I Know most people won't have the time to read the lengthy report so I have summarized it

The report of forensic audit of NNPC was released to the public yesterday in accordance to President Goodluck Jonathan's directive.
Here are some major points as revealed by the report.

1. $ 980 million was over charged as subsidies on Petrol and Kerosene between January 2012 and July 2013.

2. $3.38bn was spent on kerosene subsidy for the review period.

3. A total sum of $ 13, 637, 077, 362 from sale of domestic crude was not remitted.

4. The following cannot be substantiated due to lack of supporting documents:

i. $ 0.25 billion claimed as NPA charges

ii. $ 59, 324, 737.01 spent on charter Hire services

iii. $ 6, 658, 588.74 of the $ 17, 767, 683.54 claimed as management fee of MT Tuma and MT Oloibiri.

iv. $ 5, 457, 006.98 of the $ 46, 265, 215.13 claimed as crude transport payment.

v. $ 6, 707, 826.05 on marine through put.

vi. $ 11, 896, 654.71 claimed as repair cost on pipeline vandalism.

vii. Management charge out rate claim of $ 59, 712, 530.83

5. The following funds cannot be substantiated due to insufficient supporting documents.

i. $ 10, 257, 161.07 claimed as enviromental remediation.

ii. A capital expenditure of $ 27, 179. 005.48

6. A total sum of $ 305, 885, 083.77 cannot be verified due to exceptions.

7. Both CBN and NPDC did not grant the audit firm access to nor give the requested information to the firm.

https://www.nairaland.com/2283755/summary-nnpc-forensic-audit
[/b]

Who does this woman thinks she is deceiving. I felt sorry for her seeing the picture of her looking sick. However, she can not deny the mess under GEJ. They (her, Iweala, GEJ) sat on the PWC report and tried to continue ruling, despite the gross wastage.

Abegi.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by smuth(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Boscojugunu:
NOTED. please kindly return our 13 billion pounds. thanks

Mumu, Deizani challenged you to produce facts that she stole money and not trash. If you have no facts please shut your mouth and cover your face in shame. Period.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by smuth(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[/b]

[b]Who does this woman thinks she is deceiving. I felt sorry for her seeing the picture of her looking sick. However, she can not deny the mess under GEJ. They (her, Iweala, GEJ) sat on the PWC report and tried to continue ruling, despite the gross wastage.

Abegi.

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by smuth(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Obrigardo:

corrupt ediat! na you be fool

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emir Sanusi's whistle blowing is an act of responsible leadership. Any leader who sees such wastage and keeps quiet does not deserve to sot in that office.

Let us stop the blackmail of Sanusi. His cry out led to the PWC report and the auditing of NNPC.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by smuth(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
sammyj:
Seconded. Let her return the money and grt state pardon shekena! !!

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by smuth(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
blackpanda:

I honestly believe you are the biggest foool that ever liveth! Taking the word of a politician/thief/whorre just because she said so.....dumbest buffoon! grin

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
smuth:

What concerns me with the money she stole? Am I in her conscience. I am talking of the PWC report made public and her talking about the Money Emir Sanusi cried about.

So what is your problem with my post?
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by smuth(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
blackpanda:

Even if it was N2 that was stolen, its still corruption. That what you and mr clueless have not been able to comprehend. Cos corruption runs in your blood grin

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
smuth:

Please, read the article before calling someone a mumu.

Look at this Deiziani's quote from the OP's article.

“If there is one issue I must pursue in this world, it is the biggest lie of this money. How can $20billion disappear just like that? Where did it disappear to? Is it possible that such an amount would not be traceable?” she queried.

Then read my reply of missing billions of dollars from the PWC report. Then respond. Before calling someone Mumu.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by bonechamberlain(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
wheredemdey:

Ogbeni do you know what 13 and 9billion dollars is??.....do you even know how much is the entire nigerias annual budget that just one person will take away a whopping 13billion dollars??

Pls read more and grow a brain if possible...we all know diezani stole but not to that amount people are banding about..

You are a youth...dont subscribe to beer parlour gossip and call figures like some village drunk or those newspaper stand guys.
pls tell them educated illiterates everywhere in this country, that why we are where we are today, so many useless and irrational thinking youths.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
why telling us (Nigerians) so we should tell UK to stop courting you na lie we no get visa and black card money ,stop talking we need you alive

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
bonechamberlain:
pls tell them educated illiterates everywhere in this country, that why we are where we are today, so many useless and irrational thinking youths.

A total sum of $ 13, 637, 077, 362 from sale of domestic crude was not remitted... From The PWC report. Over $13 Billion. That is after NNPC tried to reconcile the account for the PWC Auditing.

Emir Sanusi said the truth. People should stop covering the truth with lies. That is why Politicians loot our nation dry. Even after Sanusi pointed out the illegal works going on in the NNPC under Diezani's nose, an Audit showed he told the truth, people still attack Sanusi.

That is why we are were we are. Diezani is lying about the Sanusi money and it disgusts me.Haba.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by smuth(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Please, read the article before calling someone a mumu.

Look at this Deiziani's quote from the OP's article.

[/b]

[b]Then read my reply of missing billions of dollars from the PWC report. Then respond. Before calling someone Mumu.

If your reply to the missing billions of dollars from the PWC report is true...then its either the present administration did not see it because they are blind and daft or you don't know what you are talking about cuz you are plainly foolish. The bottom line is that with all the allegations leveled against her there is still no evidence strong enough to send her to jail in the UK or in Nigeria. So, its either the present administration is foolish and are great liars or you are foolish and daft, infact all of una be mumu.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by kalus02: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
If u think u hv prove y not charge her 2 court as she has challenged u all, instead making noise on a social media.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by smuth(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
divinehand2003:
Madam, pls explain how you had $9 billion starched away at overseas.

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
smuth:

If your reply to the missing billions of dollars from the PWC report is true...then its either the present administration did not see it because they are blind and daft or you don't know what you are talking about cuz you are plainly foolish. The bottom line is that with all the allegations leveled against her there is still no evidence strong enough to send her to jail in the UK or in Nigeria. So, its either the present administration is foolish and are great liars or you are foolish and daft, infact all of una be mumu.

Or, you did not follow the PWC report made public after GEJ lost the election. A report Diezani and GEJ hid from the public because of their massive recklessness that led to Billions of Dollars not remitted by the NNPC.

It is no more a hidden report. It is public. You can download the report and read before calling people mumus.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by smuth(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
udeagbalaC:
why telling us (Nigerians) so we should tell UK to stop courting you na lie we no get visa and black card money ,stop talking we need you alive

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by bonechamberlain(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

A total sum of $ 13, 637, 077, 362 from sale of domestic crude was not remitted... From The PWC report. Over $13 Billion. That is after NNPC tried to reconcile the account for the PWC Auditing.

Emir Sanusi said the truth. People should stop covering the truth with lies. That is why Politicians loot our nation dry. Even after Sanusi pointed out the illegal works going on in the NNPC under Diezani's nose, an Audit showed he told the truth, people still attack Sanusi.

That is why we are were we are. Diezani is lying about the Sanusi money and it disgusts me.Haba.
after the audit by pwc, amount not remitted was not up to $2 billion ..

and if this govt has any evidence, let them take her to court and stop all this media destruction of people.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
bonechamberlain:

and if this govt has any evidence, let them take her to court and stop all this media destruction of people.

The summary of the report I posted showed the page of the report were over $13 billion was not remitted to the NNPC.

Are you saying Sanusi was wrong not to complain about the growing illegal scenario of NNPC going against the normal ways of doing things to support their shady deals?

So if you are talking court and bringing corrupt leaders to justice it is a different case.

What I am saying is that Emir Sanusi did the right thing by crying out. Deiziani saying Emir Sanusi's report is false, shows she is unrepentant about her gross mismanagement of the Nations Petroleum revenue.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by smuth(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Or, you did not follow the PWC report made public after GEJ lost the election. A report Diezani and GEJ hid from the public because of their massive recklessness that led to Billions of Dollars not remitted by the NNPC.

It is no more a hidden report. It is public. You can download the report and read before calling people mumus.

And this incorruptible Buhari lead government is spending 6 months just to investigate the report and send her to jail abi? The "We will" government. Guy, common sense will tell you that if she really stole as we were meant to believe then she should be cooling off in jail by now. As far as the law is concerned DEIZANI IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Period.

And if the PWC report is enough to send her to jail then why is she free as a bird and not in jail? mumu abeg ask yourself that question
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
smuth:

And this incorruptible Buhari lead government is spending 6 months just to investigate the report and send her to jail abi? The "We will" government. Guy, common sense will tell you that if she really stole as we were meant to believe then she should be cooling off in jail by now. As far as the law is concerned DEIZANI IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Period.

And if the PWC report is enough to send her to jail then why is she free as a bird and not in jail? mumu abeg ask yourself that question

Do not think I am talking of Jailing Diezani. That is between her and the law. The British government already has a case against her.

Maybe that is why you are going off at me. I am pointing out that Emir Sanusi did not release a false report as Diezani stated in the Article. I am also pointing out that whistle blowing like the one Emir Sanusi did should be applauded and not scorned at.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Brother Dele did not ask questions Nigerians would want her to respond to.

But if U have the. Chance to. Ask her. Just 2 question what will they be?

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by sammyj: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
... lipsrsealed grin shocked shocked sad shocked grin grin
smuth:

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
wheredemdey:

Ogbeni do you know what 13 and 9billion dollars is??.....do you even know how much is the entire nigerias annual budget that just one person will take away a whopping 13billion dollars??

Pls read more and grow a brain if possible...we all know diezani stole but not to that amount people are banding about..

You are a youth...dont subscribe to beer parlour gossip and call figures like some village drunk or those newspaper stand guys.

Anyways MTN is Paying $5.2bn

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by bonechamberlain(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

The summary of the report I posted showed the page of the report were over $13 billion was not remitted to the NNPC.

Are you saying Sanusi was wrong not to complain about the growing illegal scenario of NNPC going against the normal ways of doing things to support their shady deals?

So if you are talking court and bringing corrupt leaders to justice it is a different case.

What I am saying is that Emir Sanusi did the right thing by crying out. Deiziani saying Emir Sanusi's report is false, shows she is unrepentant about her gross mismanagement of the Nations Petroleum revenue.
sanusi said his, diezani said hers, now who is to judge? the court. let the both of them or sanusi / fg, since they are the accusers, take their facts to the courts and let the court give its judgement on who is right or not. until then the fg should keep quiet if it can't present its facts of corruption against the woman.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
bonechamberlain:
sanusi said his, diezani said hers, now who is to judge? the court. let the both of them or sanusi / fg, since they are the accusers, take their facts to the courts and let the court give its judgement on who is right or not. until then the fg should keep quiet if it can't present its facts of corruption against the woman.

And the PWC report after Auditing showed that Sanusi was right. $13 Billion dollars was not remitted at a particular time. Bringing up court issues is deviating from the topic. Deizani lied in that Article above.

So Diezani should not make it look as if Emir Sanusi made a false report.
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by fejikudz(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
bonechamberlain:

SIMPLE As A B C

1 Like

Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by fejikudz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

And the PWC report after Auditing showed that Sanusi was right. $13 Billion dollars was not remitted at a particular time. Bringing up court issues is deviating from the topic. Deizani lied in that Article above.

So Diezani should not make it look as if Emir Sanusi made a false report.
Shebi dey is evidence that 20billion pounds is missing?? If YES

Let them take her to court na!!!
Re: Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him by fejikudz(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
smuth:

Brilliant and Intelligent response

Abeg chop hug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit / Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.