Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

+18 Please. Weak Attention, Can't Even Perform - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Please. Weak Attention, Can't Even Perform (509 Views)

Pls Help At 22! I Don't Have Self Confidence And I Can't Even Ask A Girl Out. / Lagos Big Girl Wows Social Media With Her Massive B@@bs - +18 Please / Why Kinginvahala Mustn't Win: He Can't Even Win! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

+18 Please. Weak Attention, Can't Even Perform by Kendocity1759: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Good day, Ladies and Gentlmensne.
This something is beginning to disturb me that's why I had to bring it here to know if another person is seeing it, what it means and possible advise.

For sometimes now, if I met a girl my erection is not steady after start off, and If I ever pull before ejaculation that's the or almost end, I'll try and try to bring it back on to no avail just as it happened few minute ago and I had to somehow blame it on the girl cause she was not reciprocal, and actually I don't like the girl and she too knows we are just trying to have free fun, but my worry is; even if am not in with my mind am I not supposed to be aroused by her nude as a Man, because I catch fire with ordinary adult materials in absence of a woman presence, have experienced this like three times now with different girls though not all the times. I think its because most of the times they are not reciprocating out of shyness.

am worried because at first when am making approaches my man is ready but the fighting & struggling process to gain access to her London the thing becomes humble, please is this normal?

Note: The first time it happened, I discovered the girl was having on her sanitary pad, Immediately I felt uncomfortable, how it happened; she too was aroused and responsive during pre-intimacy but wouldn't grant me access to her London, I was pressed and went to ease myself, coming back on bed she was all set granted me access at once, now let me reach to my latex under the bed behold was a stained, wet sanitary pad and immediately Mr. Man became humble.

Second time: I went to patronize commercial sex worker and in the process she received a call and was talking on phone while I was grinding, same thing happened He failed and couldn't rise again

and the third is the afternoon event.

Please guy and babes am I ok, is this normal? +18 please

Note another thing: sometimes I hand-service with adult material and erupt quickly, under normal circumstance during marraton I last between 15 to 40 mins.

The question is am I not supposed to be aroused by woman in nude whom I have no emotional feelings for when it's just two of us? is my sexual life healthy?

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Sheen Is Hiv-positive / 10 Things Nigerians Ladies Resort To Doing After An Emotional Breakup / How To Talk About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.