Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. (72910 Views)

We Were About Kissing, And This Happened / Relationship: Some Facts We Probably Don't Know About Cheating. / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol do you want me to cry
grin .. No keep smiling, u av a cute smile..
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by doncutie(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
obinnashady:
Its too bad that babes do not know how to kiss now and guys move around with bad breath these days like they don't wash their mouth...am a bad kisser just like usher,but bad breath turn me off

I agree with you especially on the lady part... I remember clearly a day when my last bae and i were lip-locking and my eyes where shot as usual feeling the moment, only for moi to take a peek and see her wide open eyes while we were kissing.

E just off me! cry

From then on i made my observation and actually dats how she goes about the business
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
viickerz:

grin .. No keep smiling, u av a cute smile..

Haha that my ugly smile
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol do you want me to cry
grin .. No keep smiling, . Ur smile is white
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by theimmortals(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol really ?
not joking, not flattering you. That the truth
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by thexzy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Explorers:
2. Kissing Can Save Lives.

Scientists have calculated that men who kiss their girlfriends or wives every morning after waking up and heading out the door to work, live 5 years longer than those who do not. So if your man isn’t so big on displays of affection, you maywant to share this statistic with him. There are no statistics on whether a kiss before work can prolong a woman’s life, but there is no doubt it can make life much more exciting. Instead of taking vitamins, exercising or cutting sweets out of your diet, you can prolong your life by just adding a single kiss to your day. Start puckering up.
What are the names of these scientists??
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

Haha that my ugly smile
hen hen, ok..
U have an ugly smile
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kissing with eyes opened is a serial killer behaviour
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by atoleybaba(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
lol yourmain is in trouble they will tease and wyne her like say tomorrow no dy on this thread....buh her lips tho #cute
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by thexzy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lip-Locking is best done/enjoyed with the eyes closed
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Seculent: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
chymystique:

Kissing is no big deal. So dont know why I shld lie about it.
Another lie.
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by czarr(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
KelsAltair:

didn't know that women possess testosterone
they do.but in small amount
Just as guys have estrogen in small amounts too.
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
chymystique:

Kissing is no big deal. So dont know why I shld lie about it.
It's no big deal, but you're daydreaming about it? Hmm...okay, I believe you.
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Explorers:
1. A Person Spends An Estimated Two Weeks Of Their Lives Kissing.

Scientists have calculated that an average person spends close to 20,160 minutes, which equals out to two weeks, of their lives puckering up. Two weeks of your life spent kissing and feeling overwhelmed by good emotions is not a bad deal.It doesn’t seem like a relative amount of time when you consider a lifespan of 75 to 80 years, but when you add in the fact that kisses usually only last a matter of seconds, two weeks of smooching is a pretty long time.
if them calculate my own e go don reach one month self...
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by macho44(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Explorers:
Kissing has many names; Lip-locking, puckering up, Suck Face and First Base are among a few. No matter what you decide to call it, kissing is something we all enjoy and is one of the best parts of falling in love. Kissing can make you feel desired and special faster than anything else in the world. There are different kinds of kisses and the way a person kisses you can let you know the kind of feelings the kisser has for you. Experts even believe that kissing can determine your relationships fate. Scientists say that couples that are good at smooching have healthier relationships. Kissing can tell you many things about your relationship if you just pay attention. The lips are our bodies’ most exposed erogenous zone. Our lips are filled with nerve endings and even the lightest touch can make us feel wonderful. Kissing is connected to the part of our brains that sends out sensory information; it sets off neurotransmitters and hormones all across our body and that has a strong influence on the way that we feel, as well as think.

source: http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-popular/12-things-you-didnt-know-about-kissing/

http://listverse.com/2014/09/03/10-curious-facts-about-kissing/
cc: dominique
"Attention Please" for those wey no get toothbrush, spare ur partner the misfortune of spitting out d highly poisonous SPUTUM you forcefully deposited inside dia mouth ooo www.dollarvista.com
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
viickerz:

hen hen, ok..

U have an ugly smile

Lol I know right cry
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
atoleybaba:
lol yourmain is in trouble they will tease and wyne her like say tomorrow no dy on this thread....buh her lips tho #cute

Awh thanks babe
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
theimmortals:
not joking, not flattering you. That the truth

Hmm if you say so oo

Thank you tho
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by amiskurie(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wetin concern aboki with kissing... No tell aboki o
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Kazrem(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kai. I am not at home I don't want to read this.
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by chymystique(f): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
RickRichards:

It's no big deal, but you're daydreaming about it? Hmm...okay, I believe you.

I am not day dreaming about it cause if I want to kiss right now as typiing I will smiley
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by theimmortals(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

Hmm if you say so oo

Thank you tho
yeah, so next thing on my agenda is to connect with you outside nairaland, on any other social network.
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by erusen: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
KelsAltair:

this is naija abeg #noHomo
na so
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Pamelayoung: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
This thread is lobish for all I care. Lobish post.
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Shalomdee(f): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Like seriously? I hate it.
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]I normally dont do this but your lips killed it@YourMain! Thought those guys were shitting you until i visited your wall.. Btw, totally forgot what kissing felt like since my first time in a classroom cubicle! Lol
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by ril19(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Explorers:
4. Kissing Uses Serious Muscle Power.

When you kiss someone you are actually using many muscles, 146 muscles to be exact. Those muscles include 34 facial muscles and 112 of your postural muscles. So kissing is good for your facial toning! So forget cosmetic surgery, instead tighten up your face by kissing.How many muscles kissing uses was figured outby researchers in London. The British researchers studied kissing by placing a couple under an MRI scanner. The scanner helped them discover how many muscles were used while the couple smooched.

The Guy In This Pix Kissing His Woman. The Positioning Of His Legs Got Me Cracking Sha. Abi Him Wan Break Him Ankle Ni?
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by calabardick(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Explorers:
Kissing has many names; Lip-locking, puckering up, Suck Face and First Base are among a few. No matter what you decide to call it, kissing is something we all enjoy and is one of the best parts of falling in love. Kissing can make you feel desired and special faster than anything else in the world. There are different kinds of kisses and the way a person kisses you can let you know the kind of feelings the kisser has for you. Experts even believe that kissing can determine your relationships fate. Scientists say that couples that are good at smooching have healthier relationships. Kissing can tell you many things about your relationship if you just pay attention. The lips are our bodies’ most exposed erogenous zone. Our lips are filled with nerve endings and even the lightest touch can make us feel wonderful. Kissing is connected to the part of our brains that sends out sensory information; it sets off neurotransmitters and hormones all across our body and that has a strong influence on the way that we feel, as well as think.

source: http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-popular/12-things-you-didnt-know-about-kissing/

http://listverse.com/2014/09/03/10-curious-facts-about-kissing/
cc: dominique

Op, come let me kiss you, am longing for your kiss! grin grin grin
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
@ Op are you a racist I can't find a black couple kissing in all your post...I consider it racism we are in Nigeria not America....
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by PencilBox: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin cheesy Shame on all those uploading #kissing_photos Blacks no dey kiss abi?

And what's the name of the scientist dat told y'all this 'bowl of shit(bullshit)?

Infact, Scientist discovered dat people believe anything that starts with "SCIENTIST DISCOVEReD THAT"
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I know right cry
lol.. See ur mouth like 'lol'
Re: Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
@op can you kiss this woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.