Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

#hello Challenge# Gone Wrong - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong (6240 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / "Hello-challenge" Gone Bad (busted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rexyblaze:
Is it his fault that he hass moeney an d you dont
Is it his fault that he hass a range rocer sporte and you dont
Is it his fault that he is handi some and you aint
Is it his fault that he livees in London while you stay in a soakaway mud house in Nigeria
Madame stope jealousing my frined Mr Cork

Cow !! (No offfenise)
and you are his replica I can see he is a well known troll
Re: #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong by Rexyblaze: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Go and sleep
Cow!!(No offeinse)
missgray:
and you are his replica I can see he is a well known troll
Re: #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong by Rexyblaze: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
MrCork how's pekam
Re: #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong by moriarity(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
MrCork:

....hav u notise y u beii n comin to nairaland for the past 15 month & yet ..u still cant find man??.....yor blingocritimalick flaggabistef notrick village bush girl cheeeeewpid atotude!! (No ofeeense) undecided
angry sad missgray deactivated, pls stop taunting all the beautiful women from nairaland especially the new ones. Badbelle are much on nairaland. Mtchew undecided
Re: #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong by MrCork: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
moriarity:
angry sad missgray deactivated, pls stop taunting all the beautiful women from nairaland especially the new ones. Badbelle are much on nairaland. Mtchew undecided

...even if she dint re activate...how or wear on earth do u want to find moiney to date her?.... u stand no shance in helll!(no ofeeense) undecided
Re: #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong by moriarity(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
MrCork:

...even if she dint re activate...how or wear on earth do u want to find moiney to date her?.... u stand no shance in helll!(no ofeeense) undecided
your ability to date a beautiful woman with brains without any coin in your pocket is the real deal tongue . By the way I got them all tongue
Re: #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong by moriarity(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Laveda, your prayer has been answered grin grin she deactivated sad
Re: #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong by MrCork: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
moriarity:
your ability to date a beautiful woman with brains without any coin in your pocket is the real deal tongue . By the way I got them all tongue

..Mariam..if u say so!. undecided

1 Like

Re: #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong by Laveda(f): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
moriarity:
Laveda, your prayer has been answered grin grin she deactivated sad
My prayers? Not me oo embarassed
Re: #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong by moriarity(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Laveda:
My prayers? Not me oo embarassed
how are you kicking? smiley
Re: #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong by Laveda(f): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
moriarity:
how are you kicking? smiley
Very well, you?
Re: #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong by moriarity(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Laveda:
Very well, you?
am good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady With A Gigantic Breasts, Earns N31m Just Posing For Camera - Photos / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / #nobarday Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.