Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. (1504 Views)

Ever Called The Wrong Name During $** ? Here’s What To Do Next / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Please any one with a similar experience should kindly tell me how he\she managed to deal with it..

My boo called me excel instead of joy,something seem so out of place,...

dunno if i should call it off..

sadsadsad

2 Likes

Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
girls are so dramatic. grin
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
meme
meaning
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by gamaliel121(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Call it off!!!
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Please any one with a similar experience should kindly tell me how he\she managed to deal with it.

True Christians don't do relationship things

Jollyjoy:

My boo

BTW. When you call your partner that they behave like cow
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
obum88:

i dnt need your advise mr.
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by StPete: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
It could be just a mere mistake. it has happened to me and I don't even know Where i got d name I call her came from
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by missmary(f): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
obum88:

undecided SMH... so what if its her fiance? or you'll just meet someone n jump into marriage... you no go court!... some people just blab
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
missmary:

undecided SMH... so what if its her fiance? or you'll just meet someone n jump into marriage... you no go court!... some people just blab

No be only court you will jury.
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
missmary:

the tin tire me...

The poster might be a worse sinner self.
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by seankay(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
OP is making an unsubstantiated conclusion. There are several things that could engender him calling you another name....One of the reasons could be that Excel Is better in that aspect tongue grin
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
seankay:
OP is making an unsubstantiated conclusion. There are several things that could engender him calling you another name....One of the reasons could be that Excel Is better in that aspect tongue grin
sadsadsad
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by frankcris(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
even your boo get a boo...
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
frankcris:
even your boo get a boo...
sad
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
obum88:

No be only court you will jury.
. . . . lol , they will jury and judge.
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by BIGkoboko: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Attention seeking Thread unnecessary..
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by BIGkoboko: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Attention seeking thread unnecessary..
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
BIGkoboko:
Attention seeking Thread unnecessary..
me seeking attentionlike seriouslysad
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by BIGkoboko: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
me seeking attentionlike seriouslysad

Just to be noticed
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by frankcris(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sad

that was why he called you excel,
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
It happened to me also...but i just kept cool.but if it happeñs again then theres more to it
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Laveda(f): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Please any one with a similar experience should kindly tell me how he\she managed to deal with it..

sadsadsad
Your boo is now fuccking excel grin
Find the b!tch grin
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Even that boo get a boo... so after the reggae play the blues
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Eve0000:
It happened to me also...but i just kept cool.but if it happeñs again then theres more to it
:sadsad
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Excel how you deh? tongue
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by IamLEGEND1: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
I was smashing that chick and she was just screaming "OMG,Kolawole you're killing me.."

I just pause, look am for eye first- "Bítch who you calling Kolawole"?

So I dumped her àss. PRONTO.
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Legitbaba(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool shocked OP call it off b4 it will b too late oo...after calling it off...come nd meet me...i go call u ur (Joy) real name dnt mibd dat guy...excel na him oda banny name grin grin
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by hereiam: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Jollyjoy:

sadsadsad
it has gotten to your turn
NL, jollyjoy needs advice. her BF don de.polash another sweet babe that moans like kilode.
ADVICE PLZ.
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Y nt wave it off.....till it happens again.
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by obiorathesubtle: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

He did whaaaaaaaaaat Girl! I'm getting mah gear. We gon beat that b!tch ass sonofabeech nigga till he tell us whoDeforrrk is forkking Excel!!!

Ode. Dun face your books, continue following men

1 Like

Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by ClassCaptain(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
That was how Rokiatu call me class Monitor instead of class captain..the Thing pain me Gan ;/
Re: Being Called The Wrong Name By Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by obiorathesubtle: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
noblemails:
Even that boo get a boo... so after the reggae play the blues
put that track on replay!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Guy Her Husband OR Small Brother? / Uniport Girls#### / Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.