Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! (1498 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / Core Reason Why Men Cheat...women Please Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by FreeBSD: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Yes... Man is free to cheat. Woman cannot cheat afterall we purchase woman. Woman dont purchase us so we own woman.

A Key that unlocks many locks... Is a Master Key

A Lock that is unlocked and screwed by many keys... Is a useless lock.

That is the formulae and theory.

Take it or leave it. #TruthHurts

1 Like

Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by chinwemine(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2016
You really need christ

1 Like

Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Tocheagle(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2016
100% Untrue
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2016
Dead post...very meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by FreeBSD: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2016
Tocheagle:
100% Untrue

Prove me wrong
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by FreeBSD: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
Dead post...very meaningless.

The truth shall set you free! You belong to man!

Abeg make una give man receipt when he pay for una abeg.. Its high time we collect receipt

1 Like

Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by iPopAlomo(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2016
I agree with the OP... until women starts asking for our hands in marriages and start taking the initiative... then they can do what they like...
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Pheals(f): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2016
FreeBSD:
Yes... Man is free to cheat. Woman cannot cheat afterall we purchase woman. Woman dont purchase us so we own woman.

A Key that unlocks many locks... Is a Master Key

A Lock that is unlocked and screwed by many keys... Is a useless lock.

That is the formulae and theory.

Take it or leave it. #TruthHurts

if men are cheating on another men wives ..... The wives are also doing what? U dey Bleep another man wife and u don't want your to be Bleep. ...

A key that unlock many padlock is a master key ....are u a key .

1 Like

Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by FreeBSD: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Did you go to school? What is a formulae? What is a Theory?

When you figure that out, come back to post.
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by cruzita(f): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2016
undecided some people need to replace their chaff sense
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by divinehand2003(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Yes.
The reason is not far fetched.
IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by lilmax(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2016
But the women involved in cheating are married women,girlfriends

So ask yourself......who is free to cheat now? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Tocheagle(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2016
FreeBSD:

Prove me wrong
What makes you think you are right
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Pheals(f): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2016
FreeBSD:

Did you go to school? What is a formulae? What is a Theory?

When you figure that out, come back to post.

it's better u marry 45 wives OK than u been a cheater !!!

In case u don't know cheetah is different from cheater ...hope you are using the latest Oxford dictionary

Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by YorubaWoman: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2016
Elenu booku

Ara awon to ye ko ti ba nkan osu lo re.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2016
Master KEYS
.....there are more than 1 master key.
The lock only wants ta find the one that fits best tongue
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by halfricanadian(f): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2016
chai see what girls signed for

For love that doesnt exist

grin the moment ladies realises love is an illusion

The mightier they become

Iyalaya any boy day cheat

Wat is sex so far u do it without connected spirit abi
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Master KEYS
.....there are more than 1 master key.
The lock only wants ta find the one that fits best tongue

Wait a minute, are you Queenvalerie?
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by AlexCk: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Op, That's BS bruh.
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2016
Decker:

Wait a minute, are you Queenvalerie?
Mm hmm.
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2016
fukc every dipshit screweable, then retaya in marriage
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Didn't even bother to read ur writeup. i jt av 1 question, if women aren't meant to cheat den what du d men cheat wit or dnt u kw even sum prostitutes are pple galfrnds nd wifes?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mm hmm.

Is that a yes?
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Decker:

Is that a yes?
grin.....yes
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin.....yes

Great to have you back, my comic loving friend. I thought you were gone. grin

Is that you on your dp? You are hot.
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2016
Decker:

Great to have you back, my comic loving friend. I thought you were gone. grin

Is that you on your dp? You are hot.
Uh,Decker
....I've been running around under this moniker for months now.
An as I understand it,it's you who have been away.So welcome back.
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Uh,Decker
....I've been running around under this moniker for months now.
An as I understand it,it's you who have been away.So welcome back.

For months? I didn't notice. Well, I agree I was away. So, yeah, thanks for the welcome, I guess.
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Decker:

For months? I didn't notice. Well, I agree I was away. So, yeah, thanks for the welcome, I guess.
oops,a month, not months.
...Anyway see ya around I guess.Bye
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by 4C2215131: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2016
FreeBSD:

Prove me wrong

https://www.nairaland.com/3000694/book-shadows-21st-century-woman
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Warris dis rubbish dis niqqa wrote here? undecided

BTW, am looking for someone here, his name is importexpert, he's always first to view threads but neva comments undecided
Re: Men Are Free To Cheat! Women Are Not Supposed To! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
i wonder which zoo this one escaped from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Lover? / 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect / 13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugabe On Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.