Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Pray For The Whole World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray For The Whole World (594 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo / "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray For The Whole World by akbello(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Some people are ignorant, I woke up this morning and what was trending was #prayforparis, that's kinda funny, it's not as if am happy with the barbaric act of the terrorist but what amazed me is that even Nigerians are doing same, some people are using France national flag as there dp and different prayers. Pls when are we gonna be loyal to our fatherland? When chibok girls were abducted, no one prayed for Nigeria, when there was bomb blast on Oct 1st, nothing happened, when some extremist slaughtered innocent students at the FGC in the north, no one used NIGERIA flag as dp. It's high time we all rose up to the challenges facing our dear nation. Let's make it a duty by praying for our fatherland every moment. I pray the labour of our past heroes will not be in vain.

God bless Nigeria!
#iprayforNigeria
#iprayforparis
#iprayforsria
#iprayforthewholeworld

Ak Bello

1 Like

Re: I Pray For The Whole World by ikombe: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
True talk undecided
Re: I Pray For The Whole World by 9niceguy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
#iprayforyoutoo
Re: I Pray For The Whole World by gists: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
akbello:
Some people are ignorant, I woke up this morning and what was trending was #prayforparis, that's kinda funny, it's not as if am happy with the barbaric act of the terrorist but what amazed me is that even Nigerians are doing same, some people are using France national flag as there dp and different prayers. Pls when are we gonna be loyal to our fatherland? When chibok girls were abducted, no one prayed for Nigeria, when there was bomb blast on Oct 1st, nothing happened, when some extremist slaughtered innocent students at the FGC in the north, no one used NIGERIA flag as dp. It's high time we all rose up to the challenges facing our dear nation. Let's make it a duty by praying for our fatherland every moment. I pray the labour of our past heroes will not be in vain.

God bless Nigeria!
#iprayforNigeria
#iprayforparis
#iprayforsria
#iprayforthewholeworld
Ak Bello

Food for thought you have there.
Every sensible human being will go beyond just condemning the terrorist but should actually work actively to bring the terrorist to justice.
But how people begin to commemorate with France is what I don't understand. Especially when these people did not do same when innocent worshipers were shot dead while praying in the church in south carolina USA. Where were these people when BH slaughtered innocent boys sleeping in their school domitory?
Re: I Pray For The Whole World by Gora12: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
I tell u my brother

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Okada Man Bites Off A Student's Finger / SENATE: Petition From The Non-elite Masses!!! / President Buhari Lied Abt Marketers Hoarding PMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.