Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? (1169 Views)

Lalasticlala Set To Wed / Lalasticlala Why Aren't You Married? / When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? by PussyMechanic(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lalasticlala why do you censor penniss and leave vagina. I agree that pusssy, diick, b00bs, totto, yannsh, pricck etc are vulgar words that needs to be censored. But penniss is just as polite as vagina both in medical terms and in the circular. Pls check it out.

3 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? by Heromaniaa: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
he is straight he aint gay
Re: Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? by Laveda(f): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cause the vagina rocks grin
Send this thread to the trash bin grin
Re: Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? by JudgementHammer: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmm. That's observant of u op. How come I didn't think of this?

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? by doublewisdom: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
He wants us to be happy. The mere sight of that word "vagina" is soothing. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? by kestolove95(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
May God forgive u..lalasticlala also forgv dia dirty mind...but wait o, sense dey inside wetin dix guy talk o, abg reason am

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? by jaykaylegend(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? by macaranta(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nairaland should have a mentally deranged section.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
probably, Lala is a she
Re: Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? by obiorathesubtle: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
cry

Re: Lalasticlala Why Do You Censor Penniss And Leave Vagina? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2015
PussyMechanic:
Lalasticlala why do you censor penniss and leave vagina. I agree that pusssy, diick, b00bs, totto, yannsh, pricck etc are vulgar words that needs to be censored. But penniss is just as polite as vagina both in medical terms and in the circular. Pls check it out.

It's Seun that censors the words, not Lalasticlala. Lalasticlala is just a paid employee.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady For Fun And LOVE / Do You Guys Play This / 'she Was Carrying Another Man's Child, Yet Planning To Wed Me!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.