Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) (5069 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Best Of Morning Sex With My Boy Friend / When Your Girl Tells You To Pack Your Things And Get Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2015
That moment you say take all your things and leave
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by jonaifame22(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Hehehehe, buh dis only happens to a gal who"s dependent on her bf for survival

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by Tjayjosh(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2015
End time boyfriend.

7 Likes

Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by Nature8(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Lol..
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by olexjay(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2015
End time boyfriend smiley

2 Likes

Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2015
At least, he left his shoes.

3 Likes

Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Lol, our greedy and selfish Naija boys? I laugh
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2015
she's lucky I'm sure he just took pity on her and left her the bed frame.
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
Hehehehe, buh dis only happens to a gal who"s dependent on her bf for survival
iis there a geh that does not depend on a guy for survival? undecided

4 Likes

Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by femimailbox(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Op that lady is pregnant ooo!
Abeg the boyfriend no dull at all.

I want to shout, 'end time boyfriend '.
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by ignis: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
At least, he left his shoes.
The shoe was bought for him by the lady.

3 Likes

Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy funny
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
ignis:

The shoe was bought for him by the lady.
haha. And how did you know that?

Even if, it's still his ish
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Looool,this is what over dependency causes
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by Blackfire(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Les and chubbygal,come and hold me b4 i enter market *laughing uncontrollably*
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Is she kestolove?
So sorryyyy
DAT Igbo boy show am pepper
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by DopeBoiRapy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by DopeBoiRapy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
dikeigbo2:
Is she kestolove?
So sorryyyy
DAT Igbo boy show am pepper
hahahahaha.....hw u take knw say na igbo boy?......
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by jonaifame22(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
vimi:

iis there a geh that does not depend on a guy for survival? undecided
yes there are so many of dem
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by damioyefolu: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
cheesy He didn't leave with his baby. Beth why?
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by johnstar(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by mbagideon(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
this one na wicked end time boyfriend ooooo.....hehehehe
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by austine4real(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
C yansh o. Yellow like pawpaw
1st 2 comment
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by Sanmel(f): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
vimi:

Is there a lady that does not depend on a guy for survival? undecided
YES...
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by drizslim(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
The girl above me Juss Told a Lie angry grin
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by Erums(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dats cold....but girls re just burdensome....they will be forming while dey cnt even live without the guys....#still looking for miss independent
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sanmel:
YES...
Lol, Oya gimme notable mentions with 100% financial, moral, logistical, n emotional independence , cool

Don't u think we will still be walking unclad happily iin eden iif only eve(woman) consulted Adam(man) b4 eating the fruit? tongue
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by Bamz(m): 12:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Sanmel:
YES...
Well you're one in like a thousand so that's pretty insignificant. Naija girls like you are like gold dust. Good luck to that man who gets you a ring. smiley
Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by timilehing(m): 5:41am On Nov 27, 2015
firstEVA:
Lol, our greedy and selfish Naija boys? I laugh
Our lazy & unreliable Naija girls?

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by patience54: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2015
eating the fruit?

Re: When You Tell Your Boy Friend, Take All Your things And Leave (photo) by chumakk: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? / FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.