Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring (725 Views)

Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by steryville(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pls I need your help...my wife says am boring....we have been married for less than a year now n she is saying this for d first time.candid advice and not insult biko
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by yomi007k(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wat r ur hobbies bro?
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by awesome11(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
This land is NOT for sale!! Buyers beware!
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by Fireson: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin grin
Are you a board member? cheesy
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Boring how? In bed or you're just a snoozeball in general? grin

Is she a bag of fun? Because only boring people seek stimulation & entertainment from others.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by eyeon(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Make her to never say it again.
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
steryville:
Pls I need your help...my wife says am boring....we have been married for less than a year now n she is saying this for d first time.candid advice and not insult biko

If ur really serious about what u said then I think u need to PM me. I'll to give u the necessary advice u need to get the ball rolling right...
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by Pixxie(f): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2015
And she didn't know that before "I do"?
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
steryville:

More than half the time, women say things to say them.

Don't start anything that is her idea of non-boring, you are not a circus clown.

I am sure there are things you like and enjoy doing. Do these these things because you take pleasure in them.

You are the captain, and the tendency is that she will come along.

If she meant in bed, read The Sex God Method - for you.
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
I dislike boring guys. U guys wil b in one place for hundred hours nd he wunt even do/say anytin reasonable. Its a big turn off
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I dislike boring guys. U guys wil b in one place for hundred hours nd he wunt even do/say anytin reasonable. Its a big turn off
lol..
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . lol..
lol, r u for me or against me?
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Boring guys are like a weight around ur neck. Always there and so so unpleasant. Try to change its super annoying and if she wasn't married to u she would probs avoid u grin
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol, r u for me or against me?
hehehe, boring is not even in My 'dicktionary '
Re: How Do U Remedy A Case Of Being Boring by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . hehehe, boring is not even in My 'dicktionary '
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

27 Things To Do Before You Settle Down / It's Never Too Late For A Girl To Think This Way... / Hot! 10 Simple Reasons People Fall Out Of Love - By Alexander Thandi Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.