Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] (2093 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2015
DARKREBEL VS OBESEMF [LORD OF THE RINGS TITLE MATCH]

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 10 bars

- Deadline is 4pm, 15th November 2015[sunday]

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2015
check

3 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by obesemf(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2015
Darkenedrebel , hola when you come online
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
THE END OF A GHANAIAN FAGGIT

-I'm no Cobbler with butterfingers- when I shatter his soul/Cos I detest these Ashantis...Obese can't parry these blows/Whether he's from Accra or Kumasi.....I'd still mallet the foe/Before tagging his toe/Then cache his intestines in a sack.....cos right in this brawl.. ... I'd make sure Ghana must go/

-This loon pinged me on Whatsapp....I shoulda ignored him, no doubt/He kept elaborating...that he's Ted Bundy in bouts/Told me he'd kill the audio cypher.....yet Limerick bodied the lout/I practically had to block him....since he won't quit talking it out/....Y'all should call him Sarkodie.......A noisemaking Ghanaian.....that won't stop running his mouth/

-I ambushed you the last time.....Told you my crown was up for grabs/Made you think I wasn't ready...so you'd come at me with scraps/Then we battled acapella...where you got pummeled with an axe/...This is only déjà vu ....a repeat of how I plummeted your àss/
Yous like the burglars in Home Alone.....A plain rëtarded punk.....that keeps falling in my traps/

-We were all in that Whatsapp group...with Giyaz, Fortune/And with Sosiq,Jreyez...we all eased our hustles/But the way you were worshipping Giyazz....made me glee with chuckles/Cos I consider G a mouse.....cos the wimp is awful/But yet you kept looking up to the rat.............yous like the Ninja Turtles/

-Believe me you/Poverty smiles on this goof....like The Monalisa do/Everyday he's in the studio..hoping his singles groove/But some people aren't for greatness...& that includes this coon/His mum coulda swallowed a utensil....and Obese still won't be born.....with a silver spoon/

-This is a ràpe session in progress- and this creep is getting murked/I'd hack his pharynx with a chain-saw...while the kid is getting socked/In my eyes he's a uterüs....that I gotta rip through with my cöck/So call this a BBW pörn....because right in this brawl........ Obese is getting fücked/

-Obese got a white-washed career/He's also imbëcilic...and a night-crawling qüeer/His brain cells are depleted....he's got the mind of a deer/So in this battle...I'd strike his head with a lantern....make the dyke burst in tears/Now that's how you brighten up a dome........call me a light bulb idea/

-I'm yanking his LOR title...The DarkRebel is a god/I'm Thomas Plunkett....when I shoot...I'd leave here messy with his blood/I'm the person he adores/Obese is but my vassal.....and I treat the gremlin like a dog/Call him Jacob in Bethel......A boneheaded serf........trying to wrestle with his lord/

-My resume is 10/10....call this puma Naeto C/This is King Aromolaran,...versus a crude & raving bïtch/Like Alexander Agassiz....I'd fade this tuna on the sea/Then make a ruger blaze his knee/And since his name is Obese......then his death would be a big issue.........Coogar & BABE3/

-I'm Ghengis Khan.....armed with a vicious 40/Bruce got killed last week......and now this squeaky dundee/I'd put Obese skull on display...pee on his disfigured body/This another skeleton in my closet...I should be feeling lucky/And I mean it literally....cos you'd find his bones in my possession.......I'm Clifford õrgy/

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Watching in 9D grin
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by obesemf(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Edited note
15-11-2015
10:16

Vs Rebel

check, i said...
i pressed your ex, so she made a pass, now we chill in cool bars

you touch my circle, your crew is getting crossed by my rude lads

put the boy in a box, after these shots, he took it too far

so now with your girl i try angles, thats how i give that pussy a true pass

^see, i control this _shit like soccer games, just read again

this is agbero vs mafia, i kill area boys for pleasure

my riches, from my car, tell..or just measure

get high with my gang, give him the blues for leisure

have him crip walking from the stroke, after high blood pressure

with this pen, i make my angles drastic

two times, we seen max all over you like victims of jungle justice

you've been exposed as a joke, we laugh at the shit you rapping 'bout now

Max gave you two Ls, halfway we said Oh, it's clear we've been laughing out loud

this is what happens now, clown

hit him with a shuttle, impact leaves his bones rattled

he lives a fake life, addicted to beef, you should live with cattle

im livid, these shots are vivid, far from subtle

If his wife got _raped, he'll log in to nairaland and call em niggas out to battle

At age 3 i strangled cats, handled my Uncles gats

your bitch boy raplinx, promptly i humbled that

this slave never grew in the house, i bring ample facts

he was raised by the window, so im never surprised when he fails to handle macs

leave u with a streak of piss, but im a man of peace

when its all good, my two fingers show its peace

when shit goes down, my two fingers at you shows im lifting the piece

when your girl bleeps around, I, insert 2 fingers and leave that pussy at peace

if this was primary school, i woulda made you stand up

cut your hands off, your lunch box, i go stand top

but this is NL, you fear your real life being exposed after all the gun talk

i look up to God, he's a boring nigga, see how he runs at the mention of fun, Lord

he beefs err one, from 'boys to men', its a deadly affliction

I stab your sisters 'in sync', do the same to 'you too', its an addiction

he displays 'mindless behaviour' cant even answer my questions

his rant after this beating will get the 'boy banned', then i pull his corpse in one direction

you don't even know yourself, many monikers, your text career has reached conclusion

Pastor says declare to the world who you are, I stand back and laugh at your confusion

you keep losing to Teddy, she whoops u till u can't stand on two legs

the way you always succumbed to the _bitch you could pass as Tony Umez

the truths that I say, will send the brother faraway

tries to sound horror, but comes off rather gay

Obese just carried tha day, with the tool of faraday

yall can scream up NEPA, no sweat, It's clear, I just took the dark away

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Votes needed here guys- nobody is debarred from voting like I said earlier- This is a new dawn..both friends & fri-enemies alike should vote..even Jason. . peace

Kr0ne
greyline
coogar
Mikuz
alexpissu
Ibime
Giyazz
Sosiqdude
Muhdg
Richommie
007bruce
sinizia
Elymaxiimus
llaykorn
danbrowndmf
raplinx
thepunisher
Jigsawkillah
Guykhena
heywhizzy
Ksslib
Reyginus
Emaprince
Limerick
Jreyez
Obainojazz
liricyst
dj5naira
gottoboy

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is awesome!

Darkenedrebel brought the heat as always.

I'm never tired of obesemf's style. his punches are like ambushes
You think they are not there, and right towards the end..... they hit you!!

I like both of y'all's opener.

Obesemf, yours was intelligent, but darks was more direct!

MVGT - Darkenedrebel

Awesome brawl!!!

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by kr0ne(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mvgt - Darkrebel

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Guykhena(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
So many quotables in Dark's verse,he touched every single criteria,his punchlines were the highlight of the day.
Obese on the other hand came with some badass wordplays.

But with the crits Dark edged him.

MVGT-Darkrebel

3 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Ibime(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Votes needed here guys- nobody is debarred from voting like I said earlier- This is a new dawn..both friends & fri-enemies alike should vote..even Jason. . peace

Well done. . . . respect.

I wont come round to it till tomorrow evening though
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ibime:

Well done. . . . respect.
I wont come round to it till tomorrow evening though
aight cool...it would still be open till then... thanks
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by LhoOd: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Obese was giving me trash..'till like the middle ..honestly,both came with weak openers tho obese's was weaker ..same with punches

Rhymes and flow was all dark.(as asual)

pers ..obese for this ..albeit slightly

..its like the ghana guy rushed his verse (we expected more from him)

obese culdnt torch dark . ..pun intended

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by llaykorn: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Awesome battle!

Opener - Tie

Rhymes - Obesemf

Sims/Mets - Darkenedrebel

Punchlines - Darkenedrebel

Flow - Tie

WP - Tie

Closer: Darkenedrebel (Obese's closer is kind'a recycled)

MVGT: Darkenedrebel

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
More votes needed
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Raplinx(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Opener- tie 1 point
Dark cudav taken this bt the Ghana must go line has been outplayed!
Rhymes- Darkenedrebel 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors- Darkenedrebel 2 points
he nailed it!

Punchlines- Debateable!
Dark: I consider G amouse.....cos the wimp is awful/But yet you kept looking up to the rat.............yous like the Ninja Turtles!/
Dark: .and I treat the gremlin like a dog/Call himJacob in Bethel......A boneheaded serf........trying towrestle with his lord/ bravo!!
obese: Max gave you two Ls, halfway we said Oh, it's clear we've been laughing out loud! Nice.

Obese: i look up to God, he's a boring nigga, see how he runs at the mention of fun, Lord!
Damn! A personalised punch!
So for me, this Criterion is a TIE regardless Darkrebel has long@ss boring fillers cos he still brought d punch dope n Legit!

Flow- Darkenedrebel[/b]1 point
Wordplays- [b]Obesemf
2 points. Clear!
Closer- Obesemf 1 point.
Obesemf = 7 Points
Darkrebel = 9 points
This is a weak brawl to me tho, i expected so much 4rm Nl Star men bt was disappointed., anyway, dope brawl i rate this 6/10.

Mvgt::::: DARKENEDREBEL

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by obainojazz(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Obese...sorry you hear grin.....you just lost you title . Mvgt-darkrebel.... . Let someone snatch it from rebel... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Only one winner for me. . .

Obese I see you put in one or two multis there. . . keep it up.

My favourite lines of the battle are the watsapp group ninja turtles line and the BBW line.

Mvgt- Dark
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Griffon(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Believe me you/Poverty smiles on this goof....like The Monalisa do/Everyday he's in the studio..hoping his singles groove/But some people aren't for greatness...& that includes this coon/His mum coulda swallowed a utensil....and Obese still won't be born.....with a silver spoon/

-This is a ràpe session in progress- and this creep is getting murked/I'd hack his pharynx with a chain-saw...while the kid is getting socked/In my eyes he's a uterüs....that I gotta rip through with my cöck/So call this a BBW pörn....because right in this brawl........ Obese is getting fücked

darkenedrebel:
Obese got a white-washed career/He's also imbëcilic...and a night-crawling qüeer/His brain cells are depleted....he's got the mind of a deer/So in this battle...I'd strike his head with a lantern....make the dyke burst in tears/Now that's how you brighten up a dome........call me a light bulb idea

These stole my attention.

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Emaprince: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Obese didnt show up for this battle.

MVGT - rebel
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
FINAL SCORE- Darkrebel 9-0 Obesemf

THE NEW LORD OF THE RINGS CHAMP - Darkrebel

Thanks to all the voters

BATTLE THREAD CLOSED

4 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by obainojazz(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ok now that the battle is closed....who won the personal criteria
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Iceskidd(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
so dark rebel just became Lord of the ring champ without participating in the tourney? some bullshit. i can't accept that.
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Since all of una say na darkrebel win. me sef vote for rebel grin

Lobatan!

Will read later..
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by obainojazz(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
grayline:
Since all of una say na darkrebel win. me sef vote for rebel grin

Lobatan!

Will read later..
#faints
The weed wey you dey smoke dey another level.
Liricyst was newbee champ...rebel destroyed him easily...now obesefm abi mf.....second in newbee tourney and lord of the rings...now he's been destroyed easily

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Iceskidd:
so dark rebel just became Lord of the ring champ without participating in the tourney? some bullshit. .I can't accept that .

He put his title on the line.. .it happens in KOTD wella ..

If you can't accept that then let's battle on Friday....you can attempt to snatch the chain from me in the battle.. .do you accept, 10 bars only?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

If you can't accept that then let's battle on Friday....you can attempt to snatch the chain from me in the battle.. .do you accept, 10 bars only?
i accept! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
i accept! grin grin

Are you serious? If you are then let's make it Saturday cos you na beast cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:
FINAL SCORE- Darkrebel 9-0 Obesemf

THE NEW LORD OF THE RINGS CHAMP - Darkrebel

lololol. onye oshi kiibu. shocked grin. grin grin grin
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Iceskidd(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

ok i accept. Set it up

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Iceskidd(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

i go collect am from max after him beat you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Me sef wan battle rebel

(1) (2)

Ba2 Of Foreign Textcees:resen Vs Baron Mynd / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * / |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.