Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

|««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| (2098 Views)

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

|««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Guykhena(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
[size=15pt]BATTLE OF THE LOVERBOYS

THEME="I Met Her In Church"

PARTICIPANTS:-
1)RapAcme
2)Sungwriter
3)BlinQston
4)Gottoboy
5)Snowkillz[/size]

VOTING CRITERIA :

Opener
Rhymes
Metaphors/Simile
Wordplay
Consistency
Creativity
Closer

-All criteria must follow the theme "I MET HER IN CHURCH"
RULES -
-Deadline- 4:00pm Saturday,October 18th 2014

-5 Bars max

-NO UNNECESSARY COMMENTS..

- No Biting/Recycling or possible swaying..

- ONLY "FEMALES" ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE-

Goodluck..

#HOSTED BY THE PHOENIX#

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Alright! cool
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Guykhena(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pls no comments on this thread till after the participants drop their verses..

Use the chatroom if you have anything to contribute...

https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/196#27221632
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by constance500: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Okay
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Sn0wkillz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Twas saturday,,qot sum morninq class . ./
boys life,,qot to d bathroom,,switchd on the tap/
. . .'masturbatin shower' . ,,sum fccqin bath!. ./
. .dressd up,,tidied d home,pickd up sum litters . .
went out,,no bike available,,started runnin fast. . /
. .almost at schl,,bt summ'in qot me,,slammed!. ./
a sinqle sister,,cldnt take my mind off her stunnin eyes. . /
she didnt notice me,,she jxt walked in time . ./i kept watchin her. . /
was shockd infact . ./
markd her face,,was sure we'ld qet to talk sum fcqqin tym. . /
.enterd d schl,took lectures n forqot the crap!!/
. .nah,,didnt 4qet it,,twas stuckd to my head. . .lyk our fccqin scalp!!
Home i qo,,was all way onnit. . / . .servd me well'. . .the cocktail sumthinq . ./ .startd talkin to myself,,sayin im sum dumb cray somebdy. ./hw cn i see sum bttch n be stunnd?,yay fckk me!/.qot home took sum break onnit ./slept off,,n d nxt was a sunday morninq!//
Mehn,,sundays r lyk problem bro/church ain d home 4 em dope neqros/. .bt qat no choice,,wore sum qucci suits,,so lets qo. ./qot to d church,,d back seat was lyk my home,yea bro. ./
News in details,,sumtin qot me qeared up,crazy,too lonq!/saw d same sister of yesterday,,n was lyk thnk God i made it to church!!
She reachd fr d frnt seat n so did I/. .mind was all around her'. . .lyk ts story tym!/worship sonq were on,,i acted holy,closed mi eyes. ./. .was on ah 'qentle track',,,so-le-dad!!
Naw i was lukin 4 summ'in to jest attract/. .her,,ideas came up,wha du you xpect 4rm a better quy?/dropd my bible on d floor knowinly,,towerds her side. ./she bent to helpme pickit,,i did d same,,bt mistakenly held her hands. . /sorry,,i meant i knowinly held her hands . ./she stared at me,,i was kinda scared,,lyk damn/ 'ds qal don catch me oh,,popd up in ma head dat tym'/bt dt didnt happen,,she jxt qave ah feather smile!/mission complete!!,i neva lauqhd/naw i askd for her name,,Eva white/we became frnds instantly,,all d points on me. . . .letter i !//
Naw we qet our instincts done. ./funny she'ld say i stole her heart,,n still rejoice//we dated,,flexd n eat wt joy/. . .yall shldnt cal her a cheap lady -_- ,,at least i cn boast dt i met her in d church!!
Naw we just couplinq/God lovin/. .what else?,,got love n qot money . /neva qud at stories,,yall prolly did jot sumthin . ./ts ova 'happily eva after'. . .dat shiit workd for me!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Sungwritter: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sungwritter ••
Isd means I swear down'
just incase you find it in the verse

Another freeze sha!!!

Its was a sunday morning' I had put up errithing I commision/ good dresses' nigga frosh' then head to the church and that's church of god mission/
Arrived at the church' lookin handsome' n' pretty good/ handshake from the usher'. sayin in quote am realy happy seeing you/ then I sat down at the corner/ one fool" begin say shift, I reply abeg abeg abeg' and one chick related my act' to mr burna!/ she giggled and smilled". Charply I think am chai, then. .wink ma eye'. . Then further press charges to get her priivate number!!
*na so the thing start oooo*
Cracked sum silly joke' cz there was somethin deep within she touched/ I swear' church distribute spiritual blessing' bt this is quite physical' I met blessing in church/
At first it was funny/ bt the chick nor dull me/
We talk abt love' n'. love
Bt then a little part of money!!/
I was engulf in her beauty' I swear she package/
A little bit younger than I was' bt I swear she pack age!!/
Nor go there' the maths and english wen we dey teach each other/ picnics? I swear we dey feed each other/ its a tradition now' our way of life. . before sleep come. .isd We must kiss each other!/
God bless me' wit this girl
I nor stingin bt I nor fit even share my spouse/ even last time. when I carry blessing enter church? Na me still carry her back to house!/
I get cool temper for her win' bt if still she loose I dey/ Our love na sweet game" bt I nor dey use her play!!/ shebi you knw that feeling wen u get wen you look your love eyes/ I swear I dey feel am" me and my girl. We 'meet' well. . We dey dance on top jollof rice!!/
For her matter? I swear I fit chop back hand slap/
we gather put love for our head. . To her na igele"
To me? Na papas cap!!/
I sure fit fight for her love'
Weather na guns, shovel, cutlass' or even knife attack/ reason cz I love this girl' I swear she love me too" the love dey show for her face like tribal mark!/
Perper soup' nsiewu, suya abeg add mac dowell/
Her love dey sweet for body" I swear e dey shark us well!/
Truth be say' na person invite me enter the church sha/ but now, even me self don become senior man for youth usher!/ others gals come bt we dey package dem/ here's an adage mehn/ her love dey give me plenty profit" I swear she be my management!!/
I be dey try code am' make church nor knw"
Bt she nor dey hide am/ she say 'sung my love for u na ferari' you suppose dey ride am!/
I dey trip for her' even her kolo still self dey move me/ I nah like if people call us romeo and juilet,
Cos romeo die for the movie!!/
She dey do me well" na she dey carry flezing come/
People dey find blessing for church' bt na only me dey carry blessing come!!
Church dey sweet me now I nor dey miss service/
I fit do anytin for my blessing'. I nor fit miss service!!
And that's just half of the story"
Its wasn't that much/
Sum it up" I still dey love the babe
Wen I meet for church!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Blingston(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
......its sunday mawin & the minds twisted/
like go to church?? or grace the couch instead/but I just had to was really trying to be a devout Christian.....
so I enter church was ushered a sit said a prayer then had ma eyes lifted
/ma neck cajoled to the left and DAMN!! there sat a fine mistress/kardashian is a joke her body built to perfection then I soloquised "another God's" creation?? then truly jahs gifted/
..then gravity was defied cos I could see love in the air/am d guy right I shouldn't leave in despair/I new I had to make advances hoping ma intentions wud be clear/buh like ma watch was wrong i had to wait for the right time/.
.dem came the pastor saying tell your neighbour I love u neighbour/with a stern look on her face I told her I really love u neighbour/I no its ladies first I just had to take the lead hoping she gets the message/.got a sign she was tryna play safe/had lots of conjuring to do had to hit the main stray/
but I seriously needed d ante upped to get her needed ma a game

church closes were outside talking at a joint/I no get strength to "beat around the bush ild just go straight to the point/I can't promise heaven and earth me I no be God/cos u gon be seen as greedy lady y cos u alone would be having all of ma love......?
....for u i could punchlines till they go zigzag/baby there won't be no mishap/just let me in to fill the void of your lonely heart/for the fact we met in. church its so sacred stamped sealed delivered our love should be a holy fact

in "patorankings"voice baby pls come own me heart...

I captured her in church

,............,.....?.

2 Likes

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by RapAcme(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Y0!,dressed up in a suit and tie/g0t d supra 0n with a watch that shines/den started d cAr,,0ff 2 d church c0s its time/

nd nw am finally in church wit bibles at hand/entered d church hearinq that cool s0unds/4rm dat cul ban/nd ah raised up my face 2 luk wh0'z makinq dat s0undz/nd suddenly ah saw a gurl am0nq d bans/starinq @ me wit m0r smiles/nd ah was lyk w0w!! Av g0t a church wive/den ah sitted wit m0r siqhs/

nd nw all am thinkinq z aw 2 appr0ach her/nd suddenly she muvd awt/x0 ah grabd my 0ppurtunity nd f0ll0wd her/den cAlled 6ta plz cn i av a w0rd with u/nd she sed yex ur free g0 0n am nt rude/nd i sed am mr smart nd u?/nd she was lyk am ruth

w0w!! Dahz d best name dat befits ur beauty/baby am bqininq 2 crush 0n u/c0s lyk avinq my 1st land' ah'l b l0vinq u by first siqht(site) nd dahz tru/mehn z lyk u b0rr0wd nd impris0ned me wit ur l0v camp-n0u/c0s z lyk ur 0n a bar-,Cell-l0aner unif0rm wit dz garment dahz filled wit red nd blue/nd she sed ur funny nd dahz tru/(campn0u z d stadium 0f barcellona,nd barcel0na unif0rm z always in red nd blue)

baby am short 0f w0rds,,buh i quess u shud knw meetn u in church sh0ws ah'l 'serve u well'/even if it wil take me 'cukinq 0r diqqinq b0re h0les ' 4 u t0 tel me #well_d0ne!!/den c0unt it d0ne/c0s ah'l d0 anytyn 4 u even twil take me 2 b g0ne/baby am s0 much in l0ve with u/well am sayinq d truth/ur d queen 0f my heart s0 c0m nd rule/cnt jez w8 4 u 2 dr0p dat g0lden w0rd 4rm ur mawt 2 say u'll date ma kinda dude/nd she says yes. . . . . . . .mehn dahz hw ah met her in church(freestyled wit d headbl0cks d0h)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by gottoboy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
On Sunday service Praying, i paused coz God sent me a VISSION/ ... That its time to accomplish my Marital Mission/ ... that the beautiful girl α​t my 3:00 clock he personally Made my Wife/ ... ℓ̊ kept searching n watching till my heart fell off my body like crumbs of bread..// α​t first i Thought α​h was Dead//... On the altar bout to take the bread from the priest when I saw her, my heart came to life again, so I screamed Jesus! You the bread of life..//
(After service)
ℓ̊ quickly walked up to her, ℓ̊ was ℓιkε Girl spare me a Minute, ℓ̊ need us to briefly Converse/ ... Firstly ur 'Beauty' is not of this 'Planet' ‎​am guessing ♈όϋ from Marz??/... Ɣǝ̥§ coz the First time ℓ̊ saw ♈όϋ. I knew have found my Missing Ribs/ ... Am Tempted to 'Touch n Hug' ♈όϋ, i wanna Kiss Ya Lips/ ... They say life is sweet, but I doubted untill I met you sweetheart/ ... under the sun, u make me shiver, under the rain u make me sweat when I'm putting on my red hat// I've loved and I've cried, I'll call you my onion/ ... just like I've made up my mind I'll listen to no other opinion/ .... Girl your Beauty is 'Driving me Crazy' i Just dey go Nuts/ (Jos/North) ... Like a Super Model, damn baby ♈όϋ too Hot/
See, Its obvious people don't see ♈όϋ like i Do/ ... ℓ̊ ᵍᵒ trek for ♈όϋ from Island down to Mile 2/ ... on the 'Battlefield' i'b there to Fight for You/ ... Those boiz? Thier 'Total Dissaster' when it comes to matters of the Heart/ they wud say they ℓ‎​​​♥√ع You, buh its ur Heart they want to Tear Apart/ ...
Ask Reminisce my ℓ‎​​​♥√ع for ♈όϋ, its Too Much/ ... I wunt 'Hurt Ūя̲̅ Feelings' i wouldn't even Do Such/
Girl ℓ̊ have a Confession!, are ♈όϋ Gonna Marry ᵐᵉ?/ . . . Be my Wife, Bear ᵐᵉ Kids, together ℓιkε Couples we shud 'Build' a Family/ ... (She replied) bro take it 'Slow' ♈όϋ moving Too Fast/. . Men are not to be 'Trusted' this days its had to see the Good Lads/... ℓιkε Emmygee I know ♈όϋ gat Rands N Naira' buh Love is not only bout Cool Cash/ .... Be patient lemme get home, rethink the matter, i'll Call or text ♈όϋ, i promise i Wunt Flash/ ...
(Α​t Home)
Then i got a Call From Babel/ ... That during their 'Youth Meeting' the Reverend Father said he Had a Vission/ ... Which says, 'Heaven' Lost an Angel/ ... Funny this sounds ℓιkε Mission/ . . .
Then ℓ̊ asked him, how does she look ℓιkε? He said she's Six Feet Tall/ ... She so Qute, elegant, Her skin 'Firm' like a District Wall/ ... like a Deer her Feets are so Tender/ .... She neither fat nor Slender/ . . . She dressed ℓιkε a Queen/ ... To 'Cut' the story 'Short' ♈όϋ can't compare her Beauty to any mortal Beauty Queen/

then it dawned on me she's,
THE GIRL I MET IN THE CHURCH

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by kr0ne(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Thanks, Lagunna
Debbydave!
Atikubi
Gladdys
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
tag:
Dolcilicious
MzMariah
sholasholala
lynpetra
ivyy
lertee
cdamsel
nikkyshyne
Mondisweets
IrishKez
Tashamania
BecaciaBarbie
idowuogbo
adaobi123
marieolae
SpcAgtOko
miztola
farano
MizMyColi
rozzay
caracta
Missmossy
SelinaBrown
Missterious
dytbabe
Intacta
Odilafta
Babe2sure
teespice
AfricanApple
luxanne
alorax2
Sarimah
zeemoore
glitest
April07
GentleMimi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by cdamsel(f): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hmmmm,i thought I was gonna be the church girl embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Mvgt:Sungwritter don't know why I voted him oooo grin cheesy I think he jassed me with the lyrics ooo grin

1 Like

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
I like gottoboy.
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Atikubi(f): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
I vote for Snowkilz cheesy
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by marieolae(f): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gottoboy all d way!
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lagunna:
tag:
Dolcilicious
MzMariah
sholasholala
lynpetra
ivyy
lertee
cdamsel
nikkyshyne
Mondisweets
IrishKez
Tashamania
BecaciaBarbie
idowuogbo
adaobi123
marieolae
SpcAgtOko
miztola
farano
MizMyColi
rozzay
caracta
Missmossy
SelinaBrown
Missterious
dytbabe
Intacta
Odilafta
Babe2sure
teespice
AfricanApple
luxanne
alorax2
Sarimah
zeemoore
glitest
April07
GentleMimi
Wat?
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
I vote for gottoboy.....
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
rozzay:

Wat?

Vote...
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lagunna:

Vote...
Ok I pick gottoboy. Tell him to see me later for settlement cos my vote aint free
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
gottoboy:
On Sunday service Praying, i paused coz God sent me a VISSION/ ... That its time to accomplish my Marital Mission/ ... that the beautiful girl α​t my 3:00 clock he personally Made my Wife/ ... ℓ̊ kept searching n watching till my heart fell off my body like crumbs of bread..// α​t first i Thought α​h was Dead//... On the altar bout to take the bread from the priest when I saw her, my heart came to life again, so I screamed Jesus! You the bread of life...
(After service)
ℓ̊ quickly walked up to her, ℓ̊ was ℓιkε Girl spare me a Minute, ℓ̊ need us to briefly Converse/ ... Firstly ur 'Beauty' is not of this 'Planet' ‎​am guessing ♈όϋ from Marz??/... Ɣǝ̥§ coz the First time ℓ̊ saw ♈όϋ. I knew have found my Missing Ribs/ ... Am Tempted to 'Touch n Hug' ♈όϋ, i wanna Kiss Ya Lips/ ... They say life is sweet, but I doubted untill I met you sweetheart/ ... under the sun, u make me shiver, under the rain u make me sweat when I'm putting on my red hat// I've loved and I've cried, I'll call you my onion/ ... just like I've made up my mind I'll listen to no other opinion/ .... Girl your Beauty is 'Driving me Crazy' i Just dey go Nuts/ (Jos/North) ... Like a Super Model, damn baby ♈όϋ too Hot/
See, Its obvious people don't see ♈όϋ like i Do/ ... ℓ̊ ᵍᵒ trek for ♈όϋ from Island down to Mile 2/ ... on the 'Battlefield' i'b there to Fight for You/ ... Those boiz? Thier 'Total Dissaster' when it comes to matters of the Heart/ they wud say they ℓ‎​​​♥√ع You, buh its ur Heart they want to Tear Apart/ ...
Ask Reminisce my ℓ‎​​​♥√ع for ♈όϋ, its Too Much/ ... I wunt 'Hurt Ūя̲̅ Feelings' i wouldn't even Do Such/
Girl ℓ̊ have a Confession!, are ♈όϋ Gonna Marry ᵐᵉ?/ . . . Be my Wife, Bear ᵐᵉ Kids, together ℓιkε Couples we shud 'Build' a Family/ ... (She replied) bro take it 'Slow' ♈όϋ moving Too Fast/. . Men are not to be 'Trusted' this days its had to see the Good Lads/... ℓιkε Emmygee I know ♈όϋ gat Rands N Naira' buh Love is not only bout Cool Cash/ .... Be patient lemme get home, rethink the matter, i'll Call or text ♈όϋ, i promise i Wunt Flash/ ...
(Α​t Home)
Then i got a Call From Babel/ ... That during their 'Youth Meeting' the Reverend Father said he Had a Vission/ ... Which says, 'Heaven' Lost an Angel/ ... Funny this sounds ℓιkε Mission/ . . .
Then ℓ̊ asked him, how does she look ℓιkε? He said she's Six Feet Tall/ ... She so Qute, elegant, Her skin 'Firm' like a District Wall/ ... like a Deer her Feets are so Tender/ .... She neither fat nor Slender/ . . . She dressed ℓιkε a Queen/ ... To 'Cut' the story 'Short' ♈όϋ can't compare her Beauty to any mortal Beauty Queen/

then it dawned on me she's,
THE GIRL I MET IN THE CHURCH
Hahahahahahaha
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by gottoboy(m): 3:13am On Oct 19, 2014
rozzay:

Ok I pick gottoboy. Tell him to see me later for settlement cos my vote aint free
Sure ℓ̊ will
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by lertee(f): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2014
Mvgt gottoboy.
He has a story one could relate with.

1 Like

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by AfricanApple(f): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
i vote gottoboy. he gat me cracking
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by kr0ne(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks to all the babes that voted. Guykhena, help us with ur own set of women nagrin na today I go like make we close this thing
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Guykhena(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:
Thanks to all the babes that voted. Guykhena, help us with ur own set of women nagrin na today I go like make we close this thing

Majority dey lagunna list,btw we don ready know who win na,,,
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by kr0ne(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Guykhena:

Majority dey lagunna list,btw we don ready know who win na,,,
2nd and 3rd nko?
Meanwhile, Shey e go better make we dey move this thing go all those literature sections. Some of these gals don't like it here

1 Like

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by Guykhena(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

2nd and 3rd nko?
Meanwhile, Shey e go better make we dey move this thing go all those literature sections. Some of these gals don't like it here

grin ,na true sha,,make I reach that side small,broadcast...
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by kr0ne(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Guykhena:

grin ,na true sha,,make I reach that side small,broadcast...
Abeg, edit am. Na literature I mean o grin make dem go swear for me
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by luxanne(f): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mvgt: gottoboy - nice lines he got.
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by kr0ne(m): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2014
Thanks, Luxanne

Ok, it's obvious now. All these babes votes just dey go one side....

Gottoboy wins!

1 Like

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by gottoboy(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2014
kr0ne:
Thanks, Luxanne

Ok, it's obvious now. All these babes votes just dey go one side....

Gottoboy wins!

Buh broz Ω̴̩̩̩̥α​ ᵐ̲ʸ̲ fault?
ℓ̊ wan make shoutout to ᵗᴴᵋ voters, possible?
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by kr0ne(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2014
gottoboy:

Buh broz Ω̴̩̩̩̥α​ ᵐ̲ʸ̲ fault?
ℓ̊ wan make shoutout to ᵗᴴᵋ voters, possible?
Lol! If u wish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friday special■■■ MuhdG Versus Captaincids ■■■ / Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread / Rap Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.