Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * (2094 Views)

Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * / \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by mikuz(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
GUYKHENA VS JIGSAWKILLAH

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Saturday 13 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by opportunist: 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
fingaz croseed
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Guykhena(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Check, Mate!!!
Let's end this once and for all........
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2014
checks

no time! might even post tomorrow
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Guykhena(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
NOTE- about Jigsaw
*He's a very dark nigga
*Not good with ladies,desperate in search for affection he wrote Teddy a love letter(same girl he's been dissing 'pointlessly' since the beginning of time).
*He suffered from Chicken Pox earlier this week
JigsawKillah: please guys

I'm really sick now

I'm down with chicken pox

*most importantly, he lost to me in a battle once at the Fire Fight series.

. [size=13pt]GUYKHENA's VERSE[/size]. .

. Jigsawkillah Molestation(Again) .
Funny how time flies//
right in ya slime eyes/ you lost to me once.. its in my Fine files//
fvck the 'thunder myth' ..I hope who invented the spike dies/cus you gon be electrocuted .. When this 'Lightening Strike Twice' //...........
I know what this implies/Fugly jig hated the truth//made a pass at Teddy,tried to make her his boo/she snubbed him,and made him look like a fool//
her plight I understood/cus Jig you so ugly dude/..
.. even the spelling of Ugly started with 'U' //
And that's true,/he's not good with female subjects//
he results to fvckin inanimate objects//
His dad's 504 was not left yet//
disrespected the 'capital of Senegal /as he fvcked "Tha Car" //....reducing his dad budget/
Here's a moment of silence/
After this battle..we'll be enlisting ya absence//
The "WORDS" I spit are bullets and aiming at ya likeness/...
.....like 'Oscar Pistorius' you aint 'escaping the Sentence //
No offence./.but Jigsaw you Black as Fvck// ya raps wack and suck/you deserve a slap and knock//
when you're accused of being a 'diickrider' I understand the mocks/..
.. cus from 9ja to "Thailand" you've been known to "BANG CO.CK" /...
Check the way you lose/ ya fagggot nature been deduced/sold ya a$$ crack to faggs and that ish is true/..
..a$$ opened jig you were doing kung fu moves/ like you in "Japan" ,I guess thats why they "Took You" // ..........
On cue/I'll torture you and ya smelly dude friends/
make y'all wishing Very good deaths/
you wary nuisance/
Ya neck gon be strangled as I tie up every lose ends /......
What you say bogus/with my oxygenated flow Saw gon rust /..
have Saw cremated as his parents lay disgust,/...with his ashes...
give his parents blind eyes as I spray 'saw dust' /
Stick to ya Literature and Gayish Poems/quit hip hop, stop stating ya foolish points/
but hesitate and ama hit you up in ya slimish groins/
then slice you in 'pieces of 8' like gold Spanish Coins /
.*Interesting Factoid*

......Saw's a Freestyle geek/ but battle rapping sucks// ...
So When Saw says his 'Flows Are Sick" /,y'all know the fvckin cause//...
his raps are weak/and he's obviously talking about his Chicken Pox //.........

6 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
You won the first time, but it ain't over yet/ I'm Herod, your John the Baptist, after this a platter would hold ya head/ but throw it in burning coal instead/ the stùpid Turnbull shot me, then ran into hiding, now I am back to kill you, Jonah Hex/

Reason you won last time was because I wrote a shorter verse/ now I'mma remedy that, punching till this bloke is short of words/

For a start, I'd half yo legs/ your like Lagunna, your verses are boring, better stick to creating battle threads/

You gays italicize your best wordies because its fagtastic/ these puns would leave you needing inhalers, asthmatic/ then get you dumped in the middle of the Sahari/ sorry, Sahara, your only real when in front of your P.S.G, Cavani/

I'll make your life a nightmare, when on that Krueger shït/ Then leave you to the mercy of some enraged lünatics/

I'll let this ram see pain, and make a run for his life/ voters would be like Jigsaw was a loaded gun for this knife/

I just got my beast mode activated/ I'm a python, getting this goat amputated/ he sucked Bis' dîck and saved the cum to get his ho saturated/ then stared at his pic, and hopes he ejaculated/

Giyazz calls you Mazi in public/ because you was his elder and a fàggotry pundit/ your writtens are the same, tactical rubbish/ your puns are never fly, so we tagged you an ostrich/

Jigs is quick to debunk hos/ he could have been a les only if he fûcked hos/ look at your posts, you ain't got time for bitches yo/ you and Giyazz balling, stop showing us G-strings bro/

My puns will rearrange his face/ then cast in the bin, all the garbage he laid/

I'll take down this weakling without breaking a sweat/ while I'm raising the bar, he's facing his death/

You only had water guns and say you spray the fofo/ only reason you made it here was cause a boy gave you no show/ since you saying I'm scared of you, you maybe right, im scared of hómos/

I'm done cutting his dead wood, its glaring to all that im victorious/ I spilled mo guts/ call 911 and get this bïtch rolled off/ I'mma prolly get jailed for homicide, Oscar Pistorius

6 Likes

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Ibime(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good battle!

Saw flow was technically sound as always. Also started throwing some punches, although not TKO punches.

Guykhena started well. . . landed heavy to begin. . . but. . .

However Guykhena committed harakiri with some wonky wordplays like 'Tokyo = Took you" and other generic lines like Bangkok. Intact there were 5 or so of them back to back which is the equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot. The Dakar line was a weird angle - about forking a car? That didn't work.

So despite a great start which made me think he was on course to win, the middle part of his verse took him out the game.

MVGT: Saw
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Guykhena(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Criteria pls
Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphors
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplays
Closer
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by mikuz(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thanks, more votes please.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by captainflash(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2014
nice battle. .@saw nd guykena. . . opener-tie . . rhyme-guykena. . meta4/simile-saw. . pers0nal-guykena punchline-saw. . flows-»»was a tie' wordplay-guykena. .(tokyo/took u.) . closer-saw. .that 911 stuff was kull. .. vgt-tie. ..

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2014
I'll put my grief behind nd vote sincerely! Jigsawkillah d1ckrided in my brawl against fyh! But no wahala though..

My verd goes thus:

Opener = tie

RHYMES = JIGSAW

FLOW = JIGSAW

SIMILIE = GUYKHENA ( if he flows ill, it's cossa chicken pox,, bla bla nd so, but that did it for me)

PUNCHLINES = JIGSAW ( tho they kyna light, but he was consistent with it alined with his flow! . . Most of guykhena's punches where wordplays nd smh, i must say the truth, bruv, you can do better with those puns.. Took you/ tokyo? c'mon you aint worriblood)

personals = GUYKHENNA

W/P = i saw only one in each battler's verse that was okay: guykhena - "ugly starts with You" . . . Jigsaw- "you're only REAL in front of your P.S, G ". . . Hence it's a TIE

closer = GUYKHENA .(personal/punch edged jigsaw's)

6 - 5

MSVGT = JIGSAW

nice brawl tho
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Geoxpress(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2014
captainflash: nice battle. .@saw nd guykena. . . opener-tie . . rhyme-guykena. . meta4/simile-saw. . pers0nal-guykena punchline-saw. . flows-»»was a tie' wordplay-guykena. .(tokyo/took u.) . closer-saw. .that 911 stuff was kull. .. vgt-tie. ..
Did they tag u?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by captainflash(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Geoxpress:
Did they tag u?
were u taq before u dr0p ur lines on ffr?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
na WA ooo

iamaromolaeran
Lagunna
coogar
krizkutz
kingdimes
thunderstorm

Abeg make una vote
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
MVGT- SAW
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by SmokingGunZ(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Geoxpress:
Did they tag u?
[b/]Guy, ask am o[b] cheesy
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by mikuz(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks y'll voters : JigsawKillah wins and qualifies for the semi-final.

(1) (Reply)

¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs OBESEMF¤¤¤[LOR Title Match] / |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| / Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.