Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? (4839 Views)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by mamagee3(f): 4:14am On Nov 15, 2015
Hi all, my ugly co-worker just blew me a kiss and I am totally disgusted and grossed out.

What do you think I should do?
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by honpecco(m): 4:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Hug and Kiss the hell out of him
mamagee3:
Hi all, my ugly co-worker just blew me a kiss and I am totally disgusted and grossed out.

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by yomi007k(m): 4:19am On Nov 15, 2015
he just blew u a kiss at 4 am?

this ish is getting spiritual, u better date him becos he is all u seem to talk abt.

harsh truth

8 Likes

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by kiddkash(m): 4:25am On Nov 15, 2015
ewwwww
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by RealAdewole(m): 4:33am On Nov 15, 2015
who told u he is ugly?
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by coolar: 4:48am On Nov 15, 2015
mamagee3:

Get a sand paper to rub it off. Remember to disinfect with menthylated spirit afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by miqos02(m): 4:51am On Nov 15, 2015
sorry
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Okay , you fit use knife cut off the place he places his mouth , put salt so you will not be disturb again. if you re not still comfortable you can pour fuel there, then burn it.

3 Likes

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by pussyeater(m): 4:55am On Nov 15, 2015
This mamagee3 is an attention seeking murafcuking headiot...

9 Likes

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by Khd95(m): 5:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Pour acid for dat part na,to watch it off

Did he blew u kiss as at d time u created dis mumu thread,or u been dy dream say person kiss u,then u created dis thread

2 Likes

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Lol...you are beautiful right?
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by Jibwillz: 5:30am On Nov 15, 2015
mamagee3:

And u brought dis here?? for us 2do what??......
I mean are ladies actually becoming dumber this days or is it just share stupidity??......

Ur reasoning and mentality appears 2b on d same ratio..... Walahi

2 Likes

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by Divineluv14(f): 5:36am On Nov 15, 2015
What would you have done if he wasn't ugly
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by OKUCHI11(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2015
frm the comments above me I deduce that it is a man that blew the kiss........ And u still dey do shakara at this early morning when in the next five years even a chimpanzee .....you will shout I go marry am ......A MAN IS NEVER UGLY OOOooooo.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Let me finishing eating...
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by mamagee3(f): 6:02am On Nov 15, 2015
pussyeater:
This mamagee3 is an attention seeking murafcuking headiot...
And you're a pu$$yeater. grin

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by Sanguine(f): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2015
mamagee3:

What should you do??
Appreciate the fact that he even thought to "blow" you a kiss. Otherwise if doesn't or didn't, who will?
So my dear, why not enjoy the attention while it lasts. That's what you should do.
Happy Sunday!
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by Mjshexy(f): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2015
So? Then blow him a kiss back naw, moreover who gave u the right to call the creation of God ugly when u cannot create one? Please get a life
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by czarr(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2015
Someone called you ugly and you came here crying to us,
Now you calling someone ugly,smh

Talk about hypocrisy undecided
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by Diamonddris(m): 6:48am On Nov 15, 2015
You are not only a fool...but you are also a FOOLS

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by chimerase2: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2015
undecided
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by eyeon(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2015
mamagee3:

If you love this guy, date him... I feel you love him but are too shy to admit it.
If you love him, don't ever think of what people might say.
You only live once, give him a chance dear.
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2015
Are you by chance related to onîla?

3 Likes

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by ibrams(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2015
mamagee u won't stop to amaze me.......
I swear.... happy Sunday to you......
Is he the same coworker .......that has been following you or are the plenty.......
please...... nah how you fine reach sef..... haba for which level

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by NOBODYY: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Mamagee the ugly retαrd is back again..

mamagee3:
Have you ever felt ugly? And if you have what triggered it?

mamagee3:
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?

mamagee3:
Guys, if you don't mind rate my profile picture, I am thinking of changing it. My decision will be based on your opinions

mamagee3:
Honestly, I am sick of people telling me I look indian or Asian etc. Last night, my mother even told me I look Indian, I am feeling really weird.

Do I look lndian? Derailers beware!!!

mamagee3:
People tell me I'm pretty/beautiful but the thing is I think completely the opposite of myself. . .even my uncles, aunts and strangers, I mean random people say the same thing but I think completely the opposite of myself?

What do you all think could be the cause of this?

mamagee3:
Guys, yesterday a male coworker told me I look like the devil which was hilarious. grin

He was like " You look like the devil men". grin

What do you all think?

mamagee3:
Hi guys, I just have a question. Do you guys stare at girls you think are ugly?

I ask because there is this guy at work that called me ugly but stares at me. When I walk past him, he stares.

mamagee3:
My male coworker asked for my address so he can come talk to me. Is it a good idea to give him my address, what do you think?

mamagee3:
Hi all, all of my coworkers have an issue with me. Every single one of them, from the youngest to the oldest one. I haven't done anything wrong to them but yet they dislike me. One thinks I am a mean person even though I haven't done anything mean towards him, the other male worker thinks I am ugly. Another thinks I am too sophisticated to be working with them. I know because he told me. The rest of my coworkers have hidden reasons for hating me. The other day, one of the older managers said I am not supposed to be here. They feel like I don't belong there, they treat me like I am on my own class/level, that is I am in a different class above them.

What can I do to reverse this case?

7 Likes

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by goryorhal(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2015
mamagee3:

D very first day I saw you , I know say something dey wrong with you but with wetin I dey see now , damn you need to medical help..
No b una fault na Seun wey no dey collect medical report when person dey join .

2 Likes

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2015
mamagee3:

I think you should commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by MilesLamar(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Ur papa.. stewpid gal.. suck hiz d.ick.
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by gamaliel121(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2015
mamagee3:

Are you just a pusssyyy?

A deep one!!!
Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by mimicious(f): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Babe don't call someone ugly, I just had to take a peep at ur pics, U won't be classified as beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: My Ugly Co-worker Just Blew Me A Kiss? by gamaliel121(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2015
Divineluv14:
What would you have done if he wasn't ugly

Is your sister name grace

Cos u look like her badlly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Your First Kiss Like??? / Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.