Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot (4834 Views)

Curvaceous Lady With Hot Bum Bum Sets Social Media On Fire With Seductive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by fergie1989(f): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Augusta and her handsome heartthrob Donald , a US army officer, are set to tie the knot come next year, 2017 in Owerri, Imo state.

In about two of the pre-wedding photos, Donald was seen staring at his wife-to-be's behind as well as lifting her up a couple of times in a way of putting creativity into their pre-wedding photos.

The duo look cute together and the pictures have mounted pressure on other ladies who are single and looking forward to their men to pop that question.

See more photos below:

Source: http://www.ogbeta.org/2016/12/another-man-admires-his-fiancees-hot.html

Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by fergie1989(f): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2016
More photos below:

Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2016
sad which bumbum aunty .. i get bumbum pass her tongue
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Preca(f): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Love the second to the last pics
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Preca(f): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2016
NairalandDSS:
sad which bumbum aunty .. i get bumbum pass her tongue
picture or ....
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by drmikeadams(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin bathroom slippers

1 Like

Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2016
sad

I expected a bigger bum...

But these are cute photos..

Couldn't help but notice though.. What's the chap doing in the American military?? What?? He thinks sambisa is safer than Afghanistan or Some Middle Eastern country in a beef with America?? American troops are Isis, Taliban, Al Qaeda targets.. They hate the USA..

I just hope for Augusta's sake he retires at an old age and lives a normal life off a steady pension..

2 Likes

Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by yomi007k(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2016
Preca:
Love the second to the last pics

cheesy

Oya come lets snap....Thank God ur not big.
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Preca:
picture or ....

grin ogbeni, dont believe is not by-force
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin bathroom slippers
grin my hand fit cover am
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by swazpedro(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2016
them no go call police for dos ikebs na toy soldier dem go call #mr eazi grin grin
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by crazygod(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2016
Ok this pre wedding pics are getting stale. Wat is it sef angry
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by lanicky(f): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
angry angry angry angry
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
lanicky:
angry angry angry angry

Somebody is jealous grin
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Foolishness; I hate all this nonsense ...
This is total stupidity and I hate it... **spits**

BTW: this girl looks very much like a girl I forked last month, who had her BF pic as her screen saver on phone , and everywhere ; wishing him sweet "Love"
Immediately she dropped the call ,my prick was inside ...
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by lanicky(f): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Somebody is jealous grin

*sniffs*

You wee not leave me. sad
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by oliviacute(f): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
where is the bum bum?
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
lanicky:

*sniffs*

You wee not leave me. sad

I have ring o grin
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by lanicky(f): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I have ring o grin
Oya na comman propose grin
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by bitchcrafts: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ah want to be a soldier!
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
lanicky:
oya come and propose

How much will you pay lol
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by jmoore(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Where is the bum bum? I can't see anything that can make me say 'wow'.

Next pls.
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin grin
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by lanicky(f): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

How much will you pay lol
Like seriously? Why should I pay?

Okay you know what, I think you should keep your godam ring to yourself.

OMG! I even thought for one brief foolish moment that we'd upload our pre wedding pics tomorrow morning. Mtcheeew angry angry
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by lanicky(f): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin

See who's laughing here.. You kept us all on edge the other day. Kept us waiting for an imaginary pre wedding pics of you and yours.
We wee not take o.. angry
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
lanicky:

Like seriously? Why should I pay?

Okay you know what, I think you should keep your godam ring to yourself.

OMG! I even thought for one brief foolish moment that we'd upload our pre wedding pics tomorrow morning. Mtcheeew angry angry

Buhahahahaha see as your blood dey hot, tomorrow morning fa grin
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
lanicky:

See who's laughing here.. You kept us all on edge the other day. Kept us waiting for an imaginary pre wedding pics of you and yours.
We wee not take o.. angry
grin calm down,we still on honey moon.Be calm okay,we will soon post. tongue
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by lanicky(f): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin calm down,we still on honey moon.Be calm okay,we will soon post. tongue

What about honeysun... Come and go and upload the pics before I call the senior mod for you.
Lol.
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by lanicky(f): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Buhahahahaha see as your blood dey hot, tomorrow morning fa grin

Lol.. grin
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
lanicky:

What about honeysun... Come and go and upload the pics before I call the senior mod for you.
Lol.
Hehehehehehe my boo said i shouldnt upload yet,after honey moon dear.#we promise grin
Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by lanicky(f): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe my boo said i shouldnt upload yet,after honey moon dear.#we promise grin

Okay.

Re: Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot by Fidelismaria: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
See as she open yansh lyk chicken wey dey don grill

Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship In Ibadan / Young Man Shows Off Her 50 Year Old Mum Who Looks A Cute 20 Year Old (photos) / Advice Needed Pls!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.