Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) (39369 Views)

10 Incredible Muammar Gaddafi Facts You Won’t Believe Are Real. / Recent Photo Of Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi, The Man Who Designed The Nigerian Flag / As you protest, Try And Record Videos. Dont Just Watch And Be Killed! (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by anulaxad(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dmanlex:
Which part[b] of d English u cant understand[/b]. Yes he was corrupt but he discipline [/b]and had good vision for his people. My friend told me they had all they wanted but[b] Gaddafi greed towards power made them angry.

Ok I gave you a chance to explain, your are indeed ignorant of the situation, I have highlighted your erroneous English mistakes. Is your friend a credible source compared to millions of Libyans who would disagree with you or the multiple sources out there that will tell you, just like I am, that Gadaffi had no real power.

You say Gadaffi was corrupt yet this is a man who kids and grand kids went public school, a man that prayed in the desert, parents slept in a tent to everyone in Libya had a house e.g. I will retract my statement of calling you ignorant if you can find and show me any evidence that he was corrupt.
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by b3llo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:
Libyans lost a gem. They re yet to realise it. US doesn't ve any persons interest at heart.

How I wish gaddaffi was a nigerian ruler
No be only me this thing dey pain! Americans ain't our friends, they are wolves in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
islam symbolizes peace get dis straight. Dnt say what u dont knw.
I say what I know and know what I said.

If you can write a 10 paged essay "On how Boko Haram, ISIL, PKK, Al Shababab, Taliban and Al Queda has brought peace to each country the operate." Then I might believe you a little in seeing the peace in Islam.
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by 500samuel(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rip to my role model. Mugabe should also watch is back cos they ( evil white) see him as talkative
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by YUSUPH1986(m): 6:36am On Nov 16, 2015
iyke926:

I say what I know and know what I said.

If you can write a 10 paged essay "On how Boko Haram, ISIL, PKK, Al Shababab, Taliban and Al Queda has brought peace to each country the operate." Then I might believe you a little in seeing the peace in Islam.
u can do ursev a favour by researching the truth abt d root cause of all these anti human bodies with open mind. No matter aw faster lie is truth wil surely ova take it. Google this, (when europe was in darkness)
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by tck2000(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
nice
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ghadaffi was a great leader... might be infamous for some, but he did a lot of great things to help transform Libya and Africa.
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by NaMeAboki: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
imsuboi:
The whole world is paying for the crimes one country committed.

USA is evil. The earlier we realize this, the better for us.

Everywhere they touched they left worse off and in chaos.

Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Too many ignorant fellows on this thread praising a corrupt brutal dictator,sponsor of terrorism who held on to power for so many years.
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by ChristianNorth: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Everywhere they touched they left worse off and in chaos.
Instead of blaming Islam that promotes greed for power, you are busy blaming Isreal.

Islam is anti-democracy
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by yusuf0876(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Damentia:
Too many ignorant fellows on this thread praising a corrupt brutal dictator,sponsor of terrorism who held on to power for so many years.
u re saying rubbish,don't say what u don't know
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by Predator188: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2019

Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by BuhariAdvocate: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Gaddafi is my hero greater than Mandela shame on Africa leaders. Even my own mumu president supported Obama then.
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by BuhariAdvocate: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
One day sense will fall on you.
ChristianNorth:

Instead of blaming Islam that promotes greed for power, you are busy blaming Isreal.

Islam is anti-democracy
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by ChristianNorth: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
One day sense will fall on you.
Isn't Islam anti-democracy?
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bimbomartins:
I was one of d supporters of his over throw, but later got better insight after d deed was done.
The media a handy tool used to beguile most guilable hrts to beliving late gadaffi was a complete evil incarnate, like he was up to no good at al.
I met wit a nigerian in abuja, he lamented the loss of the best African leader sso far, his opinion ? He lived there for decades during his reign and nigerians were often respected even allowed for sordid practices wit fair penalty, a lace were Nigeria find free accommodation in jail which they purported just to get good meal until dey secure there own place.
Now to think of him behind these invention? Hmm I hope the western powers r nt wat I perceive of late
Compare to southafrica today. Xenophobic ingrates
Europe , racism.

Same way the same media tell you....Igbo man is your enemy, not knowing that the enemy always paint the one with strength to save you as bad, to keep you in servitude
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Libyans should be regretting by now....but i keep wondering why the western nations were hell bent on removing and killing Gadaffi....is dia something they dont want poor black Africa to know.....time will tell
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
yusuf0876:
u re saying rubbish,don't say what u don't know
Will you shut their.... Ghadaffi was a tyrant and his people where tired of him,if not for the swift intervention of the Americans that war wouldn't have ended.
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by Banmeallday: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Libyans lost a gem. They re yet to realise it. US doesn't ve any persons interest at heart.

More like black Africa because we have nothing but coupist and sickly Niggers as leaders
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by bilulu(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
YUSUPH1986:
islam symbolizes peace get dis straight. Dnt say what u dont knw.
you are right bro.... the kind of peace we re witnessing in North East and that type ISIS other terrorist groups are spreading
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by NaMeAboki: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Islam is anti-democracy

What a collision of stupidity and ignorance - waste of time bothering to respond.
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by ChristianNorth: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2019
NaMeAboki:

What a collision of stupidity and ignorance - waste of time bothering to respond.
Is Islam anti-democracy or not?
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by Rolly22(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2019

Nigerians for still gang up with US kill am.
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by Rolly22(m): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2019
musicwriter:
One thing I'm sure is, there's a covert battle by western nations to prevent Africa and other third world countries from acquiring scientific knowledge. Because once we learn science we will build our own technologies and will become equals. Then, western economies will collapse, as we begin to manufacture our own cars, trains, ships, submarines, e.t.c.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason for killing Ghadafi after all.

You Don't need to think far. That's Just the reason he was killed. He also advocated for a United States of Africa and for Africans to use only one currency but the west cut him off because he refused to be their puppet like most of our African Leaders.
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by NaMeAboki: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Is Islam anti-democracy or not?

Leadership in Islam is usually by selection not by election - though I am not quite sure if the latter is prohibited.
Re: Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) by samuelokay: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
the U.S brain washed the Libyan nation to kill their saviour Gaddafi and now they're paying for they sins and mistakes. Africans should open their eye and be wise knowing that the foreign world doesn't want you to be like them, stop running to them too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola: Then And Now (photo ) / Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.