Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! (3000 Views)

Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:

calm down bro! I am just having fun while at the same time taking points from valued contributors.

Fun? Yeah, right smiley
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Your first paragraph illustrated my immediate ex quite vividly. Be like me, get a next.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2015
pinceprinz:
Your first paragraph illustrated my immediate ex quite vividly. Be like me, get a next.

Thanks man.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. This exchange between you two is hilarious to me. It's like watching Tupac from the WS (with his bandana on), going at it with Lord Flauntleroy of Buckinghamshire (with his grey curly English wig on).

Hood meets Eton tongue

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:

Sis! Don't worry, right from the inception I have noticed you enough. In fact, after severing from this relationship I will come for you. I hope you are happy now ... Cheers.

Meanwhile, as for that dimwit you quoted, I leave his case for the gods to decide, because only an alien can posit that freewill and and freedom of information permits immorality and stupidity. Obviously, he doesn't know the true meaning of the word "permit". In fact, he's lucky because I don't like joining issues with numbskulls like him, else I would have wipe his ass with e-cane.

No thanks, you'll bore me to death with the way you speak. It's way too formal. I like a little slang thrown in. I'm sure someone else won't mind though. Esther seems to dig it, maybe can pursue her.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=40040379][/quote]

Never mind, I just have a very fertile imagination tongue

Just continue to duke it out with Lord "something something" over. You guys are making my Sunday!
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No thanks, you'll bore me to death with the way you speak. It's way too formal. I like a little slang thrown in. I'm sure someone else won't mind though. Esther seems to dig it, maybe can pursue her.

There's a word called "sarcasm", check it up. For your mind I declared interest in you ... lol.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:

There's a word called "sarcasm", check it up. For your mind I declared interest in you ... lol.

Sarcasm-shmarcasm, who cares? I wasn't taking what you said to heart either. No love lost here. Lol!
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Never mind, I just have a very fertile imagination tongue

Just continue to duke it out with Lord "something something" over. You guys are making my Sunday!

Its gonna cost you some Rands to keep the '2pac and Lord Makenosense show' running
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Its gonna cost you some Rands to keep the '2pac and Lord Makenosense show' running

Hahaha. I'm willing to break my piggy bank for it. It's promising to be Rumble in the jungle part deux tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:

Sis! Don't worry, right from the inception I have noticed you enough. In fact, after severing from this relationship I will come for you. I hope you are happy now ... Cheers.

Meanwhile, as for that dimwit you quoted, I leave his case for the gods to decide, because only an alien can posit that freewill and and freedom of information permits immorality and stupidity. Obviously, he doesn't know the true meaning of the word "permit". In fact, he's lucky because I don't like joining issues with numbskulls like him, else I would have wipe his ass with e-cane.

I'd rather you wipe my ass with Ur ugly face then kiss it right afterwards. In case you are wondering how to do that here is an illustration to help U out

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. I'm willing to break my piggy bank for it. It's promising to be Rumble in the jungle part deux tongue

LMAO! Dont worry you will get a bit part on the show we are still trying to figure out how U come into the show.Im thinking Sir makenosense's love interest..... wink
What's a show without a little romance tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

LMAO! Dont worry you will get a bit part on the show we are still trying to figure out how U come into the show.Im thinking Sir makenosense's love interest..... wink

See your big head! An animator wannabe. Well, I have forgiven you.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I will be the ring girl or the one that puts vaseline on your face & squirts you with water tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:

See your big head! An animator wannabe. Well, I have forgiven you.

You what?
Damn homie I didnt want U too. I was already having fun needling Ur dumb ass.
Punky I guess that ends it cry

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I will be the ring girl or the one that puts vaseline on your face & squirts you with water tongue

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=40042250][/quote]

I so love it when you post that picture. Too cute.

Chyeah! Of course! I'm in your corner tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

hahaha! see how you take discard me like hot cake. You bad oh. Maybe you can now change your mind, discard that wannabe animator and become my fan ... I promise to take you to the Walt Disney World Resort. Deal?
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ohhh yeah how sweet of U
Ill send U tons of it so U can think of me wink
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:

hahaha! see how you take discard me like hot cake. You bad oh. Maybe you can now change your mind, discard that wannabe animator and become my fan ... I promise to take you to the Walt Disney World Resort. Deal?

Disney world
U think she is 12?

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Gave Me A Blowjawb. Now My **** Is Scratching Me / How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? / She Asked For Airtime, I Gave Her This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.