Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! (2998 Views)

Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2015
I have this lady who's illusory know-all nay too clever by half and flawless, rude (e.g., ready to disparage one in public for any act one exhibits which she may assumes incorrect due to her uninformed knowledge on such matter), ungrateful (e.g., that is when your act of kindness/goodwill toward her is below her expectation), manipulative, boisterous, pessimistic and sense of entitlement. On the contrary, I, for one, hold the principle of "accept" not "expect" anything from anyone, so I believe in giving than in receiving.

However, she possesses the following good traits: caring, swing understanding, feels happy when around one physically or otherwise, this is to she is pleased to have one in her life (could this mean that she is truly in love with one as she has always claimed), knowledgeable above average level.

Sincerely, I am a strong proponent of the school of thought that the word "love" is ambiguous thus can't stand on it's own and makes no meaning to me without virtues like humbleness, trustworthiness, simplicity and kindness. This simply means that a lady must possess the latter mentioned virtues before I can fall in love with her. Also, my respect is earned not given, therefore for her to command my respect and loyalty a lady must posses these stated virtues. As for trust, I always give it freely to anyone unmerited, but after several betrayal intentionally, when I sever from such person I don't give second chance - I can be quite tolerant. In the other words, I live on reason not emotion and this informed my adoption of irreligious but spiritual world-view and stance.

Now, my question is: can a man of reserved character, sensitive, diplomatic, elusive, reclusive, humble, tolerance, quiet and kind really put up with this kind of lady till the end of one's life? I am talking about marriage. Before now I used to think that what matters most is the happiness of anyone around me, but of late I have started to realize the need for me to have around me someone who will derive happiness being around me and vise versa.

Am I being selfish? Do I have problem? Am I demanding too much for love?

I need honest and unbiased opinions from sane people. I need both negative and positive critics. Thanks all in advance.

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2015
cryYour Post is Somewhat Confusing And twisted....You Stated these points "humbleness, trustworthiness, simplicity and kindness." As Your criteria for falling In LOVE...Which this Lady You mentioned doesn't Possess. I do not believe in the cliché "Love could be developed after marriage thingy" You Should Atleast "LOVE" the person You wanna marry...embarassed

Well, I think You're being selfish To Yourself...Marriage shouldn't be A "Manageable" thing...You should marry for the right Reasons...do not settle for Anything lesser than You deserve...! i'd suggest U Backkoff...Buh Anyways, It all goes back to yah...smiley

BTW.. You write Like The King James Version of the Bible..Who uses "Thus" And "nay" these days? it reminds me of "Shakespeare"!! LoL gringringrin

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Bro, "Love" Conquereth "All" Things.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Donpressman(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2015
You are not selfish, but you are stingy grin

Clean BB Q10 for sale in asaba. PM me for a deal
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2015
When two sociopaths meet, this thread happens.

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2015
U need Jesus more than NLders advice!
Whattafuck can't seem to read tautology u posted
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by donholy28(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Ur not demanding too much but this girl that quarrels and fights with people in public is not a lady...she no be wife or even sef girlfriend material

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2015
RickRichards:
When two sociopaths meet, this thread happens.

Oh, I forgot to say beforehand that I need opinion of sane people not one from a slowpoke like you.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Emmydek(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Just in case you think you're demanding too much remember the burden placed on Neymar and Suarez during Messi's absence

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:
U need Jesus more than NLders advice!
Whattafuck can't seem to read tautology u posted

His English is good though, but at the same time comes off like he's trying too hard, what with all the "nays" in his post. Kinda reminded me of a horse. Lol, am I the only one that neighed like a horse every time he wrote "nay"? grin

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

His English is good though, but at the same time comes off like he's trying too hard, what with all the "nays" in his post. Kinda reminded me of a horse. Lol, am I the only one that neighed like a horse every time he wrote "nay"? grin

In sincerity. I'm a lazy reader
I skim mostly
I'm on NL to amuse myself not undergo studies all over again.
That write-up is lenghty

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Michellla(f): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:

In sincerity. I'm a lazy reader
I skim mostly
I'm on NL to amuse myself not undergo studies all over again.
That write-up is lenghty
lol..
am waiting for summary too
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I wasn't "trying too hard", instead the supposed tautologies in my message was done intentionally, and the purpose was to make sure that the message I passes across is clear for all that read it to comprehend and understand it easily. This is a forum, so I am not here to write formal letter. You and that dimwit you quoted should take note. You guys always find it easy to insult one and insinuate rubbish so easily. Tolerance is a virtue.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Michellla:

lol..
am waiting for summary too

Lmao.
Skimmers Association
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:

I wasn't "trying too hard", instead the supposed tautologies in my message was done intentionally, and the purpose is to make sure that that the message I passes across is clear for all that read it for easy comprehension and understanding. This a forum, so I am not here to write formal letter. You and that dimwit you quoted should take note. You guy's are always find it easy to criticize and insinuate rubbish so easily. Tolerance is a virtue.

Excuse me? Take note of what exactly?
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Michellla(f): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
cryYour Post is Somewhat Confusing And twisted....You Stated these points "humbleness, trustworthiness, simplicity and kindness." As Your criteria for falling In LOVE...Which this Lady You mentioned doesn't Possess. I do not believe in the cliché "Love could be developed after marriage thingy" You Should Atleast "LOVE" the person You wanna marry...embarassed

Well, I think You're being selfish To Yourself...Marriage shouldn't be A "Manageable" thing...You should marry for the right Reasons...do not settle for Anything lesser than You deserve...! i'd suggest U Backkoff...Buh Anyways, It all goes back to yah...smiley

BTW.. You write Like The King James Version of the Bible..Who uses "Thus" And "nay" these days? it reminds me of "Shakespeare"!! LoL gringringrin
grin but at least you were able to comprehend what he's trynna say
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Michellla(f): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:

Lmao.
Skimmers Association
its one of those days. grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Estharfabian:

Thanks for your input. However, on your opinion about my usage of the words "nay" and "thus", well the last time I checked they're not outdated English words. As I always say, tolerance is a virtue. People should learn how to tolerate other people's diverse views and choices in life.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Michellla:

grin but at least you were able to comprehend what he's trynna say
]LoL! Yeap! The Big Words were A Bit off The charts tongue..I Had to use Google for one of 'em..LoL!grin

You couldn't get him? tongue I could volunteer in Summarizing shagringrin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:

Thanks for your input. However, on your opinion about my usage of the words "nay" and "thus", well the last time I checked they're not outdated English words. As I always say, tolerance is a virtue. People should learn how to tolerate other people's diverse views and choices in life.
I think You're being misled...I totally admire Your use of words. i'd even start adopting the method! wink it's Unique...I Like Good writings..undecided

And You're welcome!
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Michellla(f): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Estharfabian:
]LoL! Yeap! The Big Words were A Bit off The charts tongue..I Had to use Google for one of 'em..LoL!grin

You couldn't get him? tongue I could volunteer in Summarizing shagringrin
i actually didnt read it much.
my reading game is so off this morning.
but your advice should do.
so i'd pass with the summary.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2015
Now I can deduce from the comments of most of the respondents above that an average Nigerian derives pleasure in disparaging one, when something that is beyond their comprehension and understanding is presented before them. Imagine majority of you yapping nonsense just because you lots failed to understand most of my grammar. My brethren, I am not trying too hard to appear good, no, instead this is who I am. For those that understands and reasons well, I say big thanks to you all.

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Jeloma: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2015
diplomaticbeing, please you're not being diplomatic at all. Pls edit your post and use understandable words. This is not an English language convention.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:

Oh, I forgot to say beforehand that I need opinion of sane people not one from a slowpoke like you.

Exhibiting a known sociopathic trait. Good, I'm taking notes.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:
Now I can deduce from the comments of most of the respondents above that an average Nigerian derives pleasure in disparaging one, when something that is beyond their comprehension and understanding is presented before them. Imagine majority of you yapping nonsense just because you lots failed to understand most of my grammar. My brethren, I am not trying too hard to appear good, no, instead this is who I am. For those that understands and reasons well, I say big thanks to you all.

Dude you asked for their opinion they gave it you. What the fùck are you mad fo'
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Cultured(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2015
@OP

Good diction, me like. Meanwhile, I will suggest that you quit from the relationship. The lady in question may truly be love with you but that could be because of your great personality (as I can sense from your post and possibly any achievements you have made in life. Her own happiness alone will not be enough to sustain a marriage between you two, you too deserves to derive happiness from her which obviously her negative attitudes has not provided you so far. In the end, you are in better position to make your final decision. This is strictly my personal opinion and it's because we seemed to share in common a lot traits.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dude you asked for their opinion they gave it you. What the fùck are you mad fo'
\

Shut up there! Freewill and freedom of information doesn't permit immorality and stupidity.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:
\

Shut up there! Freewill and freedom of information doesn't permit immorality and stupidity.

It does fool. Last time I checked it aint illegal you can rant all you want it wont change a fùcking thing.
Now sitcho ass down

Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

It does fool. Last time I checked it aint illegal you can rant all you want it wont change a fùcking thing.
Now sitcho ass down

LMFAO. This exchange between you two is hilarious to me. It's like watching Tupac from the WS (with his bandana on), going at it with Lord Flauntleroy of Buckinghamshire (with his grey curly English wig on).

Hood meets Eton tongue
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:

I wasn't "trying too hard", instead the supposed tautologies in my message was done intentionally, and the purpose was to make sure that the message I passes across is clear for all that read it to comprehend and understand it easily. This is a forum, so I am not here to write formal letter. You and that dimwit you quoted should take note. You guys are always find it easy to insult one and insinuate rubbish so easily. Tolerance is a virtue.

Now you're tryin' too hard. Chillax, bro. Don't post or comment if you ain't expectin' criticism. Just laugh it off and pick the needed point. God bless.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. This exchange between you two is hilarious to me. It's like watching Tupac from the WS (with his bandana on), going at it with Lord Flauntleroy of Buckinghamshire (with his grey curly English wig on).

Hood meets Eton tongue

Sis! Don't worry, right from the inception I have noticed you enough. In fact, after severing from this relationship I will come for you. I hope you are happy now ... Cheers.

Meanwhile, as for that dimwit you quoted, I leave his case for the gods to decide, because only an alien can posit that freewill and and freedom of information permits immorality and stupidity. Obviously, he doesn't know the true meaning of the word "permit". In fact, he's lucky because I don't like joining issues with numbskulls like him, else I would have wipe his ass with e-cane.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Your Opinion Is Highly Needed. Please! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Now you're tryin' too hard. Chillax, bro. Don't post or comment if you ain't expectin' criticism. Just laugh it off and pick the needed point. God bless.

calm down bro! I am just having fun while at the same time taking points from valued contributors.

6 Kind Of Ladies You Should Not Date/ Marry / Prostitutes Now Give Receipts... / Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53