Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ (53926 Views)

The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by jomoh: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Why is there no third line outlined on the fourth palm?

Check the colours very well. Because they met doesn't mean they're together. One is yellow and the other is green with the red circle indicating their meeting point.

Remember the way we write things (our handwriting)too differ.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by echepops(m): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2015
godson36:
Some things baffle me about this ISIS and BOKO HARAM. What was their main aim?? What is the benefit of killing people?? And so much question like that. Now after the attack in france, it seems this terrorist are trying to affect all the world. If you notice most of the things they are fighting for, you will see that they are trying to take over Places, Local Government and If possible all the state they are terrorizing.

With my views today, if ISIS and BOKO HARAM are giving the chance to rule over all their affected place and people obey their order, they won't kill anyone. Now, this makes me think that the BIBLE prediction about One World Ruler and ANTI-CHRIST is here....

HERE IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS::

REVELATION CHAPTER 13 verse;;

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I think all the other verses that I omits is a Parable words which the only ones with wisdom and Holy spirit can understand (am not that Good in understanding Parable Words)...

I THINK verse 18 is a very powerful message.. Let's those with wisdom of Holy Spirit explain this message to us in a simple language that we the average believer can understand ..LOLzzzzz

Beware my brothers and sister, ISIS and BOKO HARAM are most likely to be the agent of the beast the BIBLE is talking about (Not Certain Thou).... END TIME IS NEARER ..
Watch this video http://www.darkestomen.com/vsl/index.php?r=863&r=7583
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by carrydeygo(m): 1:32am On Nov 16, 2015
You still have the opportunity to be saved
Jesus is a lie. He is never coming back.

unless im wan make we beat am again. [/quote]
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by shariffalabim89: 3:10am On Nov 16, 2015
cjudy:
. are you for real? you will beat Jesus. that your statement is the biggest mistake of your life and if you dont beg for 4giveness now not later, u will not live to see end of this month.
Now this is terrorist threat from a christian...smh
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by ElCapone(m): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Op u on point to a very large xtent. But we must also knw dat dis terrorists are usually backed by this famous cult of illuminati or freemason, just to pave way for the coming of their master the anti-christ. May God save us from their evil machinations.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by ElCapone(m): 6:13am On Nov 16, 2015
shariffalabim89:

I used to think it was an xclusive props 4 a particular religion.

1 Like

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2015
VISTIN:

End Time Nairalander spotted
I pity you!
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2015
omojeesu:

One of the convoluted doctrines of the 7th Day Adventists!

Sunday worship is not and cannot be the mark of the Beast!

1. The mark is what it is, a mark.

2. It is associated with human anatomy.

Revelation 14:9
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and RECEIVE HIS MARK IN HIS FOREHEAD, OR IN HIS HAND.

3. Humans have always marked the body for various reasons: identity, religious, cultural, fashion / cosmetic, medicinal, etc.

4. Every day belongs to God. He created all the days. Not a single one belongs to Satan.

5. A Christian or group is at liberty to ascribe importance to any day.

Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Romans 14:6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it......

6. The mark of the beast is still in the future! Many believe it is going to be some chip inserted into the body.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The technology is available and is being used already as prelude to the day when the Beast will use it to enslave ignorant and rebellious men.

There is nothing like technology, stop deceiving yourselves. The Creator has His Sign. And a Sign represents a Mark. Read Ezekiel 20: 12, 20. So do Devil has his, Sunday. The Sun-Day.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 16, 2015
eduwando:
You are the most ilietrate I hav ever seen in my life,it s very clear you lack wisdom to even understand the bible,stop decieving people or else you ll be the first to be thrown into hell fire,fake prophet of satan.

Laughs out Loud! You can't even write English words correctly, let alone to understand Bible written in English. Brother, you are doomed! Please, do pray before reading the Holy Bible. They have already blindfolded you with lies. Sunday Worship is the Mark of the Beast. Take it or Leave it. Okay!
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Highcuerayte: 6:42am On Nov 16, 2015
NatureBoy91:

You are the one being deceived and not me. Okay!
I will call you out to defend your beliefs on the mark of the beast when i create the thread. You go to your pastors and feed your head with more fables.

Mind you am an ex-adventist.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I will call you out to defend your beliefs on the mark of the beast when i create the thread. You go to your pastors and feed your head with more fables.

Mind you am an ex-adventist.

Have you ever seen Bible facts debated on threads? I'm not one of them, I only pray that the Holy Spirit will lead you to the Truth. If only you believe.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by queebeediva(f): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Religion superiority is causing a lot of problems in this world today. Abeg make the world do end make I glady entre the new world with one religion. People have lost their common sense of reasoing due to religion practices.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by queebeediva(f): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2015
shariffalabim89:

yes he is saying the truth if you don't belive in something doesn't make that thing wortless to others who do belive in it. Stop talking like a mistake and take corrections .
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Highcuerayte: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2015
NatureBoy91:

Have you ever seen Bible facts debated on threads? I'm not one of them, I only pray that the Holy Spirit will lead you to the Truth. If only you believe.
I don't debate either, i defend the Truth. Nothing to be afraid of bro if you are saying the truth of the Bible.

The Saints don't just preach the gospel of Christ they defend the word of God.

Only a fool with earthly wisdom will say such things you said.Divine wisdom is open to challenge.

I will call you out and if you are Elohim child as you claim you are you will come out to answer question raised with the scripture. You are not a muslim, don't behave like one
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Stconvict(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2015
cjudy:
. are you for real? you will beat Jesus. that your statement is the biggest mistake of your life and if you dont beg for 4giveness now not later, u will not live to see end of this month.
Now tell me, is that a threat?
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

unless im wan make we beat am again.

May GOD have mwercy on your soul.
Even lucifer will be very much ashamed of you.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

man have u got a brain upstairs? dnt repent nd c how u wil b thrown in a kingsized room in hell by d same lucifer u worship. p.s im sorry i had to insult these guy mods, he was spilling trash

1 Like

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Stconvict(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2015
jusRadical:

May GOD have mwercy on your soul.

Even lucifer will be very much ashamed of you.
Dude, you need to put your bible away and think reasonably for once.
The bible is 2K years old and it is full of tales by moonlight just like any Cinderella or Aladdin book out there.
And are you really sure that within two millenia, the stories in the bible has never been tampered with.
And you also want to tell me that if the Whites never brought christainity to Nigerian, the christains now in Nigeria will all go to hell.

Hell itself is an illusion.

Abeg, just think, leave the incredible adventures of Jesus alone and be logical for once.

As for me, I've always been inquisitive and logical since I was a kid, so I easily dismissed stories from the bible and jujus so many people claim.

One day, Nigerians (most of them) will learn to see the light themselves and not see it through their preachers.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Jayne07(f): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Creepy thread
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2015
NatureBoy91:
Sunday worship is the Image and mark of the Beast. First beast is the Roman Church, 2nd Beast is the Americans(USA). It will be a powerful organisation who are wise to deceive the world in beleiving facts then will later show their agenda after deceiving people. It will come when Jerusalem is taken away from Islam people(Uncircumsed) by an agreement. It will be the time of Desolation. How fearful & dreadful it would be. May the Most High save us all.
what a dumb analogy! You need help bro
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Bruno3000(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Even in ur drms Jesus is Invinciblequote author=sonOfLucifer post=40053936]

unless im wan make we beat am again. [/quote]
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by sonmvayina(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
My first contribution to this thread is a question to the guys and girls quotting bible....the question is WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE THE NEW TESTAMENT. WAS WRITTEN FOR THIS GENERATION??
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by omojeesu(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
NatureBoy91:

There is nothing like technology, stop deceiving yourselves. The Creator has His Sign. And a Sign represents a Mark. Read Ezekiel 20: 12, 20. So do Devil has his, Sunday. The Sun-Day.

You based your point on just 2 verses of the entire Scripture!!

Ezekiel 20:12 Moreover also I gave THEM MY SABBATHS, TO BE A SIGN BETWEEN ME AND THEM, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.

Eze 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a SIGN BETWEEN ME AND YOU, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.

These 2 verses are even at variance to your position.
1. The sign of the sabbath is between Jehovah and Israel, His covenant people not between the Creator and Mankind.
2. This is 'sign' not 'mark'.

God created all the 7 days. Satan did not create any day. Sunday named after the 'sun god' by idolaters doesn't belong to Ra (and equivalents).

Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Col 2:16 LET NO MAN THEREFORE JUDGE YOU IN MEAT, OR IN DRINK, or in RESPECT of an HOLYDAY, or of the NEW MOON, or of the SABBATH days:

The sabbath is old testament under the law. Thank God grace has come! Jesus was a Jew and complied with the law. For Christians the sabbath is a none issue.

Everyday is for God and can and should be used to worship Him.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by sabi99(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

may Gods pity n mercy capture u
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by sabi99(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

SpiderMan, Batman, Olodumare and Sango saved Lucifer from Yahweh. Then the powerpuff girls flew in with Mary Magdalene and treated Lucifer's wounds. Lucifer would finally recover enough to force Yahweh to kill his own Son in the greatest scam ever told. At the end, Lucifer remained the prince of this world, ruler of Mankind.

if u hapn to end up in hell,heaven forbid, u will beg God 2 bring u back to d world 2 preach d gospel for 4 200yrs on earth instead of stayn 2days in hell......I pray u receive salvation b4 u die bro
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by sabi99(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Oh please stfu. The only reason I would seek God's face is to plant my foot in it. grin

no be 3 nails kill im pikin.. mscheew..
and those that likes and shares ur comments on this thread are demonically possessed and obviously they r not christians either
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Royalmic24(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
stop behaving like an ignoramus that you are, you can't understand what u don't know. thats nt the correct spelling of the word. stop being bias. i hate it when pple run away from the truth just because u hate the religion of truth and peace.
Jeromejnr:
Just to buttress his point lipsrsealed

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
blaise26abj:
All of you attacking sonoflucifer sound worse than ISIS yourselves. You call yourselves Christians and u curse and call a person a bastard because of his beliefs. What if he is a Buddhist that doesn't believe in Jesus, u wld have ended up cursing him for his divergent views.
YOU lot are not Christians. Christ with all his powers did not attack A HUMAN being. Only evil spirits.

Hypocrites

You should be hung on the cross, in your case, hung upside down. That someone that preaches core satanism,is who you object as something of value!? Who do you pray to every morning that gave you life, satan? How Stupyd you wrote something like this... have you asked yourself if his parents are proud of him? does he practise luciferism in his house where his parents live?

You are very Stupyd, I for one will challenge you for this bullshit you scribbled on here.
Tell your mother and father that you now worship satan... Buddhism and judaism could be better, but then tell them you practice core luciferism and watch your life cursed.

You are even cursed already for supporting the devil, your soul is Damned.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Burgain(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmm... God bless you bro/sis. For dis.. Buh lemme tel u smtin dos ISIS and d likes are jes distraction from the who d real antichrist is.... Av u eva considered d no of the roman catholic leader... I mean d pope?.. Dats wu got dat no in rev 13v18... Dont b decieved.. D end is here cos d shout of 1st thes.4v16 has already began! Shalom
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by oguntola18: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Just to buttress his point lipsrsealed

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
This is rubbish, that is not how it is written.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Burgain(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stconvict:

Dude, you need to put your bible away and think reasonably for once.
The bible is 2K years old and it is full of tales by moonlight just like any Cinderella or Aladdin book out there.
And are you really sure that within two millenia, the stories in the bible has never been tampered with.
And you also want to tell me that if the Whites never brought christainity to Nigerian, the christains now in Nigeria will all go to hell.

Hell itself is an illusion.

Abeg, just think, leave the incredible adventures of Jesus alone and be logical for once.

As for me, I've always been inquisitive and logical since I was a kid, so I easily dismissed stories from the bible and jujus so many people claim.

One day, Nigerians (most of them) will learn to see the light themselves and not see it through their preachers.
bro leme prove u wrong.Do u scientist jes discouered some chariots beneath d red sea? Nw ao do u explain dt?.Also nasa found d ten commandment in space
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Burgain(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
sonmvayina:
My first contribution to this thread is a question to the guys and girls quotting bible....the question is WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE THE NEW TESTAMENT. WAS WRITTEN FOR THIS GENERATION??
tank u sir... You know we gentiles were not in God plans for redemption b4 buh d israelites avin forsaken God.. He(GOD) Left dm nd face the gentiles.. Nd broda apostle paul was d mesanger for d gentiles.. Reading my bible(the epistles written by him) nd comparing it to dis age we ar in... Bro we knw it is meant for us... Also we ar in d last church age(wich u may nt undestand) afta dis age... We(the rapturd )are cuming bk in d millenium....and it is until afta d rapture dat GOD HIMSELF wud seal 144000 jews(israelite) during d antichrist reignto b in d millenium So dats y i knw it is for us.. Tank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet / 14 Things That Are Too Real About Ushers In Nigerian Churches / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.